WATCH: Wassim Doureihi interviewed by Lateline's Emma Alberici on ABC (Australian Network) over ISIS

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm interested in hearing people's opinions on this interview. Runs approx 11min, and at times gets somewhat heated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxYhoOzo-Zs

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Damn a pretty good interview. I see where both sides were coming from, the tactics of ISIS should be condemned but he was right in that the formation of ISIS is a direct response to the horrors and atrocities America and the west gave via shrapnel, oppression, bombs and bullets all over the Middle East. Good video....the journalist definitely had an agenda though, she wasn't being objective and I wish she let him finish his sentences.
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could not go on one of those shows and interviewed without catching charge five minutes into it.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn a pretty good interview. I see where both sides were coming from, the tactics of ISIS should be condemned but he was right in that the formation of ISIS is a direct response to the horrors and atrocities America and the west gave via shrapnel, oppression, bombs and bullets all over the Middle East. Good video....the journalist definitely had an agenda though, she wasn't being objective and I wish she let him finish his sentences.

You summed up what I thought also! I just hadn't got my head around how to put it into words.