damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C.owards
    O.n
    P.atrol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Those cops were bullies who knew they could get away with what they were doing.
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i fear the next child's death at the hands of a police officer may have national consequences....
    what make you say that?

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »
    i fear the next child's death at the hands of a police officer may have national consequences....
    what make you say that?

It's only matter of time
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Cops and women basically have free reign to do whatever they want with no consequence in todays society.

Being a female cop must be how Superman feels like after doing lines of coke.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    But this is not stopping Dent from fighting the drug charges. The county offered Dent a plea deal that included probation and expunging the incident from his record six months from now. But he turned it down. Dent refuses to plead guilty to something he did not do.

Exactly just goes to show how ? up so called justice system is. How in the ? they going to offer that man a plea knowing all that they know?

Don't even know him and I am PROUD that he standing on his two feet telling them ? you and fighting all the charges win, lose or draw. That is what the ? you are supposed to do!!!
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? up jo.......like Pac say.....it's gonna be alotta Nat turners running around this muthafucka, straight MURDER!
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only thing that can fix ? policing are other officers holding their peers to higher standards. i hope these cops get bunked with fleece johnson

That's why I say ? all of them. They know who the ? cops are, but they just stand by and let it happen. They're just as guilty as the ? cops.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? up jo.......like Pac say.....it's gonna be alotta Nat turners running around this muthafucka, straight MURDER!

I would love for it to happen I just don't see it.

There will always be a strong few though and thats just nature cause some men are born that way with nothing ever happening directly to them to make them feel that way.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out @desertrain10 . there will be a rally Wednesday April 1, 2015 4:30-6:30pm INKSTER POLICE STATION. i'll be there @AllDetroitPosters
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Mr. Dent know that all he had to do to prevent himself from being assaulted was extend an olive branch made of love, Lily Potter's tears and a Patronus charm?

Apparently black people can ward off white people like they're Dementors.

However, now that I think about it, whenever I'm around a group of them I do feel like I'll never be happy again. Huh. Who'd a thunk it? White people ARE Dementors.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So one of the cops was found guilty back in 2003 for planting evidence and falsifying reports....

WHY THE ? HE STILL A COP THO? SMH
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So one of the cops was found guilty back in 2003 for planting evidence and falsifying reports....

WHY THE ? HE STILL A COP THO? SMH

i been saying the same ? .. same thing with Tamir Rice in Cleveland. That same cop that shot him had been fired from a previous department and was described as mentally unfit for duty
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the main officer was investigated chargede but found not guilty for planting evidence but yet gets a job at another police force....he should be free if found guilty but that ? should stop him from getting a job as a police officer...you gotta go be a flashlight cop or some ? ....
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I'm surprised this guy didn't reach for their gun.

Or his waistband..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrian Peterson almost lost his job for beating his child..... While pigs get suspended with pay for beating grown black men.... America what a place to live
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    79c5b7ce636d950f529c1602a935c5484d0129590d096a58d342e2fde1ce3b43.jpg

Ha! i thought of this Chapelle Show skit immediately when i read this article..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    79c5b7ce636d950f529c1602a935c5484d0129590d096a58d342e2fde1ce3b43.jpg

Ha! i thought of this Chapelle Show skit immediately when i read this article..

It's originally from his first stand up special
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    reuters.com/article/2015/04/02/us-usa-shooting-phoenix-idUSKBN0MT03X20150402
    Phoenix policeman won't face charges for shooting unarmed black man

(Reuters) - No criminal charges will be filed against a white Phoenix police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man in December during what authorities described as a struggle, county prosecutors said on Wednesday.

Prosecutors found that Officer Mark Rine was justified in using deadly force against Rumain Brisbon, said Jerry Cobb, a Maricopa County attorney spokesman.

The shooting aroused community outrage and brought protests seen nationwide to the streets of Phoenix.

Cobb said the shooting was within Arizona law governing such conduct, but was unaware of the specific findings of the incident review.

Police have said that Brisbon, 34, was shot and killed on Dec. 2 as he struggled with Rine, who suspected he was selling drugs and mistakenly believed that he felt the handle of a gun in the man’s pocket.

It was later learned that Brisbon was actually carrying a pill bottle in the struggle outside an apartment complex in Phoenix.

Marci Kratter, the attorney for Brisbon’s family, said she was not surprised that Rine will not be held accountable.

“There was no investigation,” Kratter said. “They were certainly not interested in finding out what the truth was.”

Kratter said the family plans to pursue further legal action.

County Attorney Bill Montgomery told a local newspaper that the seven-year veteran officer had a “reasonable fear for his life” after Brisbon failed to obey police directives and acted like he possessed a weapon.

Police have previously said the confrontation began after two witnesses told a police that the occupants of an SUV Brisbon had been sitting in were selling drugs.

Police said Rine ordered Brisbon to show his hands, before he placed one or both hands in his “waistband area" and fled. A struggle ensued, and Rine shot Brisbon twice, saying he thought the man had a gun. A semi-automatic handgun was found in the SUV, police said, but no weapon was found on Brisbon.

A Phoenix police spokesman said on Wednesday that Rine, 30, remained on non-enforcement duties.

The Phoenix shooting occurred when U.S. attention was focused on law enforcement officers’ actions after unarmed black men were killed by white police officers, including in Ferguson, Missouri, and New York City.

A civil rights activist said late on Wednesday that he would seek a federal investigation into Brisbon’s death and vowed that there would be more protests, and possibly civil disobedience, in coming days.