2»

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Man made disease

Random subjects infected

cs.......................used to cause paranoia while something else is being cooked up. Anyone remember how bird flu was going to ? us all

Bruh...remember that lady walking all crooked down the street being interviewed? What happened to that ? ? ? just disappeared like ? . And people didn't even question.

JokerKing wrote: »
    Ebola isn't man made, been around since before the middle ages.

Y'all tripping cause these viruses seemingly start in Africa, well that sucks that it's the case, but the fact of the matter is a majority of the continent is being forced into poverty by greedy, corrupt, and genocidal dictators and generals.

These ? who ran the countries deliberately keep food, water, and hygiene from their people in those corrupt countries.

Africa and India are the perfect storms for disease to run wild.

I need references bruh.

This is the same world that gave black people syphilis, though they were told they were receiving health care

So, you mean to tell me that somehow there was a breach in protocols with the index patient?? For reals?

Africa are the perfect storms for diseases to run wild but europeans were the ones whom brought most of their diseases into this world?

Gotta use that brain bruh.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Im 35 miles from Dallas. ? getting real

? .

I'm right there in Arlington. That's a 15 minutes drive for me.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Man made disease

Random subjects infected

cs.......................used to cause paranoia while something else is being cooked up. Anyone remember how bird flu was going to ? us all

Bruh...remember that lady walking all crooked down the street being interviewed? What happened to that ? ? ? just disappeared like ? . And people didn't even question.

Y'all tripping cause these viruses seemingly start in Africa, well that sucks that it's the case, but the fact of the matter is a majority of the continent is being forced into poverty by greedy, corrupt, and genocidal dictators and generals.

These ? who ran the countries deliberately keep food, water, and hygiene from their people in those corrupt countries.

I need references bruh.

This is the same world that gave black people syphilis, though they were told they were receiving health care

So, you mean to tell me that somehow there was a breach in protocols with the index patient?? For reals?

Africa are the perfect storms for diseases to run wild but europeans were the ones whom brought most of their diseases into this world?

I understand that, but you have to understand the poverty and lack of clean food, water, and hygiene these dictators put their people in.

Did you know that barely 1% of all African Aide actually makes it to the poor? These guys pocket most of it.

These diseases grow in filth, and that's exactly how these dictators in some of those countries keep their people because of ethnic ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man made disease

Random subjects infected

I need references bruh.

I understand that, but you have to understand the poverty and lack of clean food, water, and hygiene these dictators put their people in.

Did you know that barely 1% of all African Aide actually makes it to the poor? These guys pocket most of it.

These diseases grow in filth, and that's exactly how these dictators in some of those countries keep their people because of ethnic ?

I dig what you saying bruh. Africa's environment been hostile for a long time though.

It's not until the Europeans, with their so called advanced lifestyles and clean water, started tampering that Africa started having these diseases. Their bodies aren't used to that ? .

Again, these the same maphukas that told blacks that they had free immunization shots and here they are infecting them with syphilis

A possible nationwide outbreak and somehow there was a breach in protocols even though they claim the doctor took every step possible to make sure the disease stayed contained in the index patient

I smell plenty of ? and see no bulls.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she's white she'll live. If any of you ? catch it you're dead though.

Dueces

Thats why i hope it spreads they wont be able.to cure all the crackers.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? jamaal called this ? yrs ago..
    the goverment should just naplam the city of dallas..
    ? while were at it, naplam that armpit of america chicago.
    lil ? are outta control
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dueces

One of these ic ? ? gon try and save kat. Watch.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why couldn't that selfish ? just stay his ass in Africa, he knew damn well he was exposed to that ? and not feeling normal.
  • KingFreeman
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Why couldn't that selfish ? just stay his ass in Africa, he knew damn well he was exposed to that ? and not feeling normal.

Two 2s if I go to the motherland and catch some ? made by the white man I'm coming home and everybody catching it. ? all of the talking.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all ? freaking the ? out over one person catching it, lol.

Like I said in an earlier thread, I'll take this seriously when 10+ people in the u.s catch it.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dueces

Dallas is full of blacks bruh.

You want all of us to die ?
  • KingFreeman
    BoldChild wrote: »

Like I said in an earlier thread, I'll take this seriously when 10+ people in the u.s catch it.

It might be too late then brother.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »

It might be too late then brother.

Nah, if there really is a breakout, there will probably be less infected then there is in the current countries of Africa depending on how well are health services and access to sanitary resources is compared to ease of transportation. Combined with actual knowledge of the disease.

Which means not "a lot" of people. If it's a pandemic I'm guessing around ~10K people will get it, I'll be perfectly fine.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Again, these the same maphukas that told blacks that they had free immunization shots and here they are infecting them with syphilis
    note: this is not actually what happened in Tuskegee
    It's not until the Europeans, with their so called advanced lifestyles and clean water, started tampering that Africa started having these diseases.
    if you think disease couldn't occur prior to Europeans "tampering" ... well, i don't know how we fix this misconception
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I guess we know for sure those conspiracy theories were false, it's right here in America. Let's all hope this disease doesn't mutate and become airborne somehow.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dueces

LMAO
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She Rack Disciprine and her ? was tight.