Piston Pete tho. :))
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spellcheck ..lmao
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh why u typin "lmao" and caps all over the place, chill ur corny ass out dude...

All those players u named are 3rd tier HOF players, players that KG should be grouped in with, not Dirk who is a 1st tier HOF player and led the franchise he was drafted to to their 1st ever franchise title with one of the least talented teams in recent memory against one of the most stacked teams in recent memory the Heat, prime KG could only dream of doing the things Dirk has accomplished, give Dirk D-Will and see how far the Mavs go, give Dirk Pierce,Ray and Rondo and see how many titles he wins...

Something extra: Michael Jordan says Dirk is one of the 4 players today that could play in his era, Kobe,Lebron and Duncan the other 3..

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2013/2/15/3992050/michael-jordan-says-dirk-nowitzki-is-one-of-the-four-modern-players

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooooooo KG 3rd tier?

Dawggg please lock this thread

And who gives a ? what MJ say, he drafted Kwame Brown
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Bruh why u typin "lmao" and caps all over the place, chill ur corny ass out dude...

All those players u named are 3rd tier HOF players, (LMAO)

players that KG should be grouped in with, not Dirk who is a 1st tier HOF player and led the franchise he was drafted to to their 1st ever franchise title with one of the least talented teams in recent memory against one of the most stacked teams in recent memory the Heat, prime KG could only dream of doing the things Dirk has accomplished, give Dirk D-Will and see how far the Mavs go, give Dirk Pierce,Ray and Rondo and see how many titles he wins...

Something extra: Michael Jordan says Dirk is one of the 4 players today that could play in his era, Kobe,Lebron and Duncan the other 3..

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2013/2/15/3992050/michael-jordan-says-dirk-nowitzki-is-one-of-the-four-modern-players

LMAO!

Every damn time with you ? .. like clockwork ..Just like I ? thought ...? for 3-4,5 post just to look stupid as ? ..

clown ass ? in here waisting my time with no point rambling like most of these cheap seats posters ...ayo ur dumb as ? broadie ..thank you for confirming that for me tho

And LMFAO thinking I'm reading all that got damn blabber ? outta here fleabag
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ur wasting ur own time posting lame gifs and saying the same ? w/o a comeback.. Dirk>>>>KG
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirk ain't ? with KG.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »

All those players u named are 3rd tier HOF players, players that KG should be grouped in with, not Dirk who is a 1st tier HOF player and led the franchise he was drafted to to their 1st ever franchise title with one of the least talented teams in recent memory against one of the most stacked teams in recent memory the Heat, prime KG could only dream of doing the things Dirk has accomplished, give Dirk D-Will and see how far the Mavs go, give Dirk Pierce,Ray and Rondo and see how many titles he wins...

Dirk has been on a lot of solid teams that didn't get it done (shout out to the Lakers.....................................and Spurs I guess)

I really don't think that if you put Dirk on those T-Wolves teams that KG was carrying that they would see more success than what was achieved via KG.

It is crazy how similar their numbers are through 16 seasons though

2u950ea.jpg

Outside of poibts, aint ? similar...
    K was the better rebounder, blocker,passer and stealer by a century
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Steve Nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J Kidd.
    (triple plat push)
    ** thread did double plat, I'm just tryin to do 3**
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    bignorm wrote: »
    Nah, B.

Pierce led his team to a championship, where, he outplayed Kobe Bryant for the title, head to head.
    That's legendary ? .

Let's remember what Hakeem vs Ewing did. Hakeem vs Robinson. Jordan vs Drexler. Webber vs Barkley.

Those head to head matchups in big time series with people with similar statistics, MATTER BIG TIME.

If Reggie would've beat Kobe in the Pacers vs Lakers finals, his career would be seen in a different way.

Give Pierce his props.

We'll talk about Kobe's finals numbers vs AI, Pierce, Reggie and Rip later.
    I don't think those numbers is what yall think, LOL.

I swear time does a crazy thing to yall mfers.

Like Zeke said, there were nggas that had teams on their BACK, then their were nggas who was in the passenger seat. Now PP wasnt in the passenger seat, but that ngga was co-pilot

Now what did he do when it was HIS team? Fact: Ngga paul pierce was Joe Johnson status for a GOOD 6, 7 years before KG.Yes ngga, i said that. Meaning, all stars apps, points, respect from his peers as a great scorer...and 6 seeds!. . Same with Ray Allen in Seattle

Ai, Cwebb, GP, miller put their 'no HOF temmates' teams on their back doe! Conf finals and finals, losin to top 10 players. Why couldnt PP and Ray?!?!?!?!!

And we're not slighting anyone we're differentiating. Everyone cant be 'elite'

And w/ all due respectyour opinion of them bein elite means nothing, i posted those 1st team nba selections for a reason. If u never had even ONE u were never elite. Everybody else got it doe, even Tmac (same era and conference as PP, ether). How can you even argue that.

Paul Pierce led the Celtics to back to back conference finals with the most stupid shot taking gunning ? the league has ever seen in Antoine Walker. They lost to the Jason Kidd led Nets both years. So he did make the Conf. finals twice before Garnett ever got there. I don't think Pierce had any HOF on those teams either.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Lebron is going go to post career high assist numbers this season.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Nah, B.

Pierce led his team to a championship, where, he outplayed Kobe Bryant for the title, head to head.
    That's legendary ? .

Let's remember what Hakeem vs Ewing did. Hakeem vs Robinson. Jordan vs Drexler. Webber vs Barkley.

Those head to head matchups in big time series with people with similar statistics, MATTER BIG TIME.

If Reggie would've beat Kobe in the Pacers vs Lakers finals, his career would be seen in a different way.

Give Pierce his props.

Like Zeke said, there were nggas that had teams on their BACK, then their were nggas who was in the passenger seat. Now PP wasnt in the passenger seat, but that ngga was co-pilot

Now what did he do when it was HIS team? Fact: Ngga paul pierce was Joe Johnson status for a GOOD 6, 7 years before KG.Yes ngga, i said that. Meaning, all stars apps, points, respect from his peers as a great scorer...and 6 seeds!. . Same with Ray Allen in Seattle

Ai, Cwebb, GP, miller put their 'no HOF temmates' teams on their back doe! Conf finals and finals, losin to top 10 players. Why couldnt PP and Ray?!?!?!?!!

And w/ all due respectyour opinion of them bein elite means nothing, i posted those 1st team nba selections for a reason. If u never had even ONE u were never elite. Everybody else got it doe, even Tmac (same era and conference as PP, ether). How can you even argue that.

Paul Pierce led the Celtics to back to back conference finals with the most stupid shot taking gunning ? the league has ever seen in Antoine Walker. They lost to the Jason Kidd led Nets both years. So he did make the Conf. finals twice before Garnett ever got there. I don't think Pierce had any HOF on those teams either.

Interviewer: "Antoine, why do you take so many three's"?
    Antoine Walker: "Because they don't make four's"
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Nah, B.

That's legendary ? .

Give Pierce his props.

Yall see how winning a title changes eveything. Do yall see this ? ?!?!?!

So now, b/c Pierce is the Boston legend and Walker is the face of nba broke retirees, Pierce carried Walker? Aint that some ? ?!?!

Well luckily theres this little thing called basketballreference.com to save us from such nostalgia. Bob,

2002 ECF
    Walker-22.5ppg, 10rpg, 3.7apg, 38% fg, 33% 3pt
    Pierce, 23.7ppg, 8.5rpg, 3.7apg, 36%fg, 21% 3pt

Looks like they both got their chuck on, worse for Pierce.

Rebuttal or nah?

Also, Pierce and that Celtics team went to the ECF ONCE, not twice. 2 1st rnd exits, a semis, and an ECF. Womp, womp. Foh
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pierce did shoot horribly in dat series but ur gonna act like dat wasnt pierce team throughout da whole year? Dis is wat im talmbout wit dat slighting ? dat same year he lead da league in total points, u gotta stop acting like pierce was a run of da mill player
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antoine walker outplayed pierce lol

Ax I know he's your ? but come on
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Pierce did shoot horribly in dat series but ur gonna act like dat wasnt pierce team throughout da whole year? Dis is wat im talmbout wit dat slighting ? dat same year he lead da league in total points, u gotta stop acting like pierce was a run of da mill player

No, YOU need to bring somethigng to the table other than anecdotes and heart warming stories. Total points for one year, assuming thats even correct, isnt gonna cut it. Was it a scoring title? No. Okay then. Sounds desperate you holdin onto that bruh lmao Is there an all star pin for it? No. Okay then....lmao

Im giving you nothing but facts, sir. Please do better.

And who gives a ? who's team it was. Ngga they didnt DO anything!!! Lol

The Casell, Big Dog, and Ray Allen Bucks also got to an ECF.......AND!!??!!?

Just bow out gracefully homie, im killin you right now lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    U aint killin ? , sayin someone wit 25,000 career points was neva elite is a reach. I stated my case a few pages ago, 1 of 4 players ALL-TIME to average at least 18 ppg for 14 or more seasons but u gonna act like pierce was average nah ? i came wit stats earlier check da thread
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I think of all time great players like MJ bird KAJ magic Kobe LBJ Duncan shaq

? that changed the game

PP don't fit in the league

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great player though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    U aint killin ? , sayin someone wit 25,000 career points was neva elite is a reach. I stated my case a few pages ago, 1 of 4 players ALL-TIME to average at least 18 ppg for 14 or more seasons but u gonna act like pierce was average nah ? i came wit stats earlier check da thread

Him upset
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    He was talkn to some ova poster wit dat pierce walker ? then gon say it was me, nah bruh u wasnt "killin" ? ova here
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    REAL ? know that A.I is better than Wade....only ? , snitches, and simps disagree.

(lol why not)
  • bumperboy1
    bumperboy1 Members Posts: 8
    Options
    my next ten...
    kobe
    duncan
    iverson
    tmac
    pierce
    nowitzski
    dominique wilkins
    ray allen
    lebron
    d-wade
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, B.

That's legendary ? .

Give Pierce his props.

Yall see how winning a title changes eveything. Do yall see this ? ?!?!?!

So now, b/c Pierce is the Boston legend and Walker is the face of nba broke retirees, Pierce carried Walker? Aint that some ? ?!?!

Well luckily theres this little thing called basketballreference.com to save us from such nostalgia. Bob,

2002 ECF
    Walker-22.5ppg, 10rpg, 3.7apg, 38% fg, 33% 3pt
    Pierce, 23.7ppg, 8.5rpg, 3.7apg, 36%fg, 21% 3pt

Looks like they both got their chuck on, worse for Pierce.

Rebuttal or nah?

Also, Pierce and that Celtics team went to the ECF ONCE, not twice. 2 1st rnd exits, a semis, and an ECF. Womp, womp. Foh

LLS you typed all that extra ? cause you ASSumed I meant more than what I was saying. Which is Paul Pierce did lead his team to a ECF. That is all my post meant anything else you typed about could miss me with that ? cause I don't give a ? about it whether I agree or disagree with it. But I do stand corrected it wasn't back to back ECF.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zaire will be on that list.