Garnett
    Kidd
    Wade
    Iverson
    J Shuttlesworth

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Reggie over Allen? Like Isaih said, Reggie drove the truck the whole career. Ray spent at least 1/3 of his career as a passenger or codriver. Reggie shot contested 3's his whole career, not kick out open 3's.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Allen always had more help than Reggie.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Iverson is a lock than so is Wade seeing how Wade is better than AI

Lol @ 5 people no signing this.Wade aint better than iverson now?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duncan's mvps belong to Kobe & J Kidd
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dwyane Wade is better than Allen Iverson. The tipping point to me is field goal percentage and superior defense for wade, plus championships, one of which wade carried the team on his back and averaged 35 points(Shaq averaged 13 for those that will say he didn't carry them). I know Iverson led the league in steals, but that's not defending, that's a free safety. AI was a liability against good 2 guards in his career, thats why Mckie was so important. John stockton is the all time steals leader and that ? was gettin punished. Allen iverson simply was not as efficient as Wade. He was one of the most captivating, tough, courageous players of all time, but so was wade. Had Allen Iverson played point guard like he was supposed to, this may be a different conversation. At the 2, he just doesn't stand a chance against wade.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Dwyane Wade is better than Allen Iverson. The tipping point to me is field goal percentage and superior defense for wade, plus championships, one of which wade carried the team on his back and averaged 35 points(Shaq averaged 13 for those that will say he didn't carry them). I know Iverson led the league in steals, but that's not defending, that's a free safety. AI was a liability against good 2 guards in his career, thats why Mckie was so important. John stockton is the all time steals leader and that ? was gettin punished. Allen iverson simply was not as efficient as Wade. He was one of the most captivating, tough, courageous players of all time, but so was wade. Had Allen Iverson played point guard like he was supposed to, this may be a different conversation. At the 2, he just doesn't stand a chance against wade.

Iverson is 5'10...of course he was a liability against "good 2 guards"

Name some 2's Wade locked up for an extended period

Btw Iverson averaged at least 7 assists 8/14 years

And Eric Snow was the point in Philly for 6 years
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fatherless ?

On the court, D Wade was a better shooter, play maker, defender, shot blocker, more efficient

Only thing Iverson was better at was jacking up 30 shots a game and shooting a bad percentage
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at fieldgoal percentage being a factor in who is better but I agree wade is better than iverson
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got blind love for Allen Iverson. Wade was/is the far better, more efficient, two way player..

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixer fan here. Zaire's daddy is better than Iverson.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at fieldgoal percentage being a factor in who is better but I agree wade is better than iverson

Fg% can't be a factor?

Player A shoots 38% from the field and 35% from three to average 20 ppg

Player B shots 45% from the field and 40% from three to average 20 ppg

Wouldn't player B be considered the better player?
  • O.G.
    Options

Things a Kobe fan would say.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Options

Why not?

Would rather have somebody on your team that takes 30 shots to get 30 points or somebody who takes 15 to get 30
  • playmaker88
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

5 Golden rings
  • O.G.
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

5 Golden rings

2 Chainz
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the list is based on talent then TMac Grant Hill, and Penny SHOULD be on it, but if winning and long gevitity is factored in they shouldn't. Wade should be on the list as well as Iverson
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K

I'll take a 25ppg with 50% fgp over

30 ppg with a 40% fgp

Higher fgp means more efficient my g. Iverson was the 10-26est ass ? I have ever seen. Of course he gon drop 30 he shoot 30 times a game.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    K

30 ppg with a 40% fgp

Higher fgp means more efficient my g. Iverson was the 10-26est ass ? I have ever seen. Of course he gon drop 30 he shoot 30 times a game.

Ill take what I see, all im saying fg percentage is not a deciding factor one person might be a jump shooter another a slasher.. one might have shooters the other not so on and so forth
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So with LBJ elite fg% over the last 5 years is the greatest non big man of all time?

MJ > LBJ
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited October 2014
    Options
    K

30 ppg with a 40% fgp

Ill take what I see, all im saying fg percentage is not a deciding factor one person might be a jump shooter another a slasher.. one might have shooters the other not so on and so forth

Where in my post did I say FG% was the deciding factor? Did I not mention him also being a better shooter, play maker and defender as well