Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    "it ain't no fun if the homies can't get none."

@ChrisGamble‌

Stop neglecting Mrs. Allergens

#PreserveBlackMarriages2014

what's up with y'all man, y'all tryna make me feel some kinda way..she good, long as I ain't physically cheating on her, she's ok..she's a confident person and trusts me but at the same time knows I'm a man and Ima do what I do, chuck ain't tryna ? , none of the women on here are..so she's good

If she really was good....you wouldn't be entertaining the criticisms you see on here....

Go get your wife bruh...In all seriousness....

lol, you a few months in homie,...so I'm let you rest on that..5 years in playa...she good

I been with my wife for seven. We just got married tho.

I'm happy for you

there are some beautiful women on here, I'm just enjoying what the IC provides

Don't dodge the question bruh. This is serious.

What's going on bruh? Talk to me NH.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ChrisGamble‌

what's up with y'all man, y'all tryna make me feel some kinda way..she good, long as I ain't physically cheating on her, she's ok..she's a confident person and trusts me but at the same time knows I'm a man and Ima do what I do, chuck ain't tryna ? , none of the women on here are..so she's good

If she really was good....you wouldn't be entertaining the criticisms you see on here....

lol, you a few months in homie,...so I'm let you rest on that..5 years in playa...she good

I'm happy for you

what would the answers yield for you bruh, tell you what...the day I smash a IC chick, you'll have ur answers
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ChrisGamble‌

I'm happy for you

what would the answers yield for you bruh, tell you what...the day I smash a IC chick, you'll have ur answers

meaning your only on here to sex an IC female?
  • Strokenoff
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

@ChrisGamble‌

I'm happy for you

meaning you're only on here to sex an IC female?

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is about @chrisgamble signing my friendship contract
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ChrisGamble‌

I'm happy for you

it ain't about me. Its about you and Mrs Allergens and chucks thread. You can't be signing any BFF contracts if your marriage is in shambles. So first things first. What's going on fam?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrs allergens don't care for a reason....she should care...think bout why she don't
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Mrs allergens don't care for a reason....she should care...think bout why she don't

cause she's grown and she trust me, and it's a ? website. ain't dat serious, my wife know too many people in my town that she knows I know better than to try her offline.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

cause she's grown and she trust me, and it's a ? website. ain't dat serious, my wife know too many people in my town that she knows I know better than to try her offline.

So the only reason you don't I'd because she is too well known and you'd get caught? Not because you love her, right?

• Strokenoff
    Options

So the only reason you don't I'd because she is too well known and you'd get caught? Not because you love her, right?

both
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    as in also because I love her
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pico where is my friendship contract?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how this brother chooses to treat his man-wife aint none of y'all business...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    how this brother chooses to treat his man-wife aint none of y'all business...

disrespectful....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrs allergens probably be on the IC too....

Conflict probably already said ima ? you in her inbox already

And nobody even knows
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @beta come explain yourself