Snoop vs Iggy/TI

Options

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Fairfax wrote: »
    Snoop is not really in a position to attack a woman for her looks. Does he smoke so much weed he can't see what his wife looks like?

Snoops been with his wife since high school. At least he didnt wife no gold diggin ? like Kanye and Tiny look like she got hit by a transit bus.

If a ? ugly a ? ugly nobody give af how long they been together
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I aint shook Snoop.

Snoop just knew sooner or later them white folks and label heads would ? up his money flow for dissing a white girl

and that's the real, these ? on some Muppet Babies make believe imagination ? , T.I. ain't did a damn thing.

The White Man called Snoop and said look here you jive talking ? Boy, you can call your black women ? and hoes all you want, and have them walk on all fours with a leash like an animal but your black ass will not make a mockery of our women, you will never drop an album again and lose everything. The only reason you last this long because of your coonery and your disrespectful treatment of your women and you pushing drugs and death to your people.

Don't forget Murder Was The Case and we had Kenner to get you off, we still own your black ass, know your role boy!
  • waterproof
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? >>>>>>>>>>> TI Discography
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    That Album is the reason this ? snoop still in the game.

He owes his life to Dre and DOC

? you living fairy tales, first of all The DOC did not write ? , DOC being the great emcee that he is and the big homie, proof read Snoop lyrics and told him what lines was hot or wack, if it's wack, Snoop changed the line, and come back and DOC be like Yump that's hot. And how to place words etc. Snoop was a pup and Doc is a goat, you be a fool not to take pointers from DOC, but DOC didn't write ? .

And actually Snoop made Dre relevant again and hot on the Mic and the streets, Snoop was the Star on The Chronic. And Snoop along with The DOC, RBX and Kurupt wrote The Chronic.

So give respect where respect is due, Snoop was already hot in the streets with 213, battling ? like Kurupt and was making a name, Warren G told his Brother Dre about Snoop
  • waterproof
    Options
    D.O.C. Cube and Ren really that NWA

No! Cube, Ren, Yella, Doc, Eazy, Arabian Prince is really NWA.

they all played an important role making NWA the greatest group in hip hop and changed hip hop forever.

Dre provided the Soundscape for the album, Yella co produced and was apart of Dre High Powered production crew played live drums, and did the scratches on the album.

Arabian Prince crossed NWA over when he did Something to Dance 2
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Some of you ppl are idiots.
    waterproof wrote: »

? you living fairy tales, first of all The DOC did not write ? , DOC being the great emcee that he is and the big homie, proof read Snoop lyrics and told him what lines was hot or wack, if it's wack, Snoop changed the line, and come back and DOC be like Yump that's hot. And how to place words etc. Snoop was a pup and Doc is a goat, you be a fool not to take pointers from DOC, but DOC didn't write ? .

And actually Snoop made Dre relevant again and hot on the Mic and the streets, Snoop was the Star on The Chronic. And Snoop along with The DOC, RBX and Kurupt wrote The Chronic.

So give respect where respect is due, Snoop was already hot in the streets with 213, battling ? like Kurupt and was making a name, Warren G told his Brother Dre about Snoop

It's a fact that he wrote most of ? and it's fact that Dre made ? with his production and executive production. These aren't questionable statements.
  • waterproof
    Options

It's a fact that he wrote most of ? and it's fact that Dre made ? with his production and executive production. These aren't questionable statements.

you Is a ? lie, man up and stop trying save face, you don't know what the ? you talking about. and I'm going to prove it.

1) Name one track on ? that you can hear DOC or spot his writing style, you can't. Because every DOC written song there's a way he writes his lyrics, you can tell what rhymes he wrote for Dre on all his NWA tracks, and The Chronic and at that time DOC rhymes was being kind of dated and it wasn't 88 no more, DOC lost his voice and wasn't out there to keep up with the times so DOC written rhymes still have that 88 flavor to it.

2) The DOC said it out of his own mouth in an interview and laughed and said ? no he didn't write ? but he helped Snoop with taking out wack ? and making it hot, he said he was a coach, told snoop what lines to take out and what was hot.

and DOC said this when he and Dre had a falling out about not getting his money for writing on The Chronic, and 2001
  • waterproof
    Options
    yo Stew since you like to call people idiots homie, and that white boy came out of you, post facts or shut the ? up!

post facts, Google that ? or do something.

that's what I thought, humble yourself because I got that DOC interview on deck, straight from the horse's mouth, he didn't write half or the whole ? album.

I mean use your ? big head of yours, Snoop wrote half of Chronic and Doc wrote half, they wrote the chronic together why In the ? Snoop need DOC to write his own album.

? you is dumb and like to talk out your ass
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On WorldStar, i left this comment:

"You pop ? then apologize ? just ask Tip."
  • Stew
    Options

you Is a ? lie, man up and stop trying save face, you don't know what the ? you talking about. and I'm going to prove it.

1) Name one track on ? that you can hear DOC or spot his writing style, you can't. Because every DOC written song there's a way he writes his lyrics, you can tell what rhymes he wrote for Dre on all his NWA tracks, and The Chronic and at that time DOC rhymes was being kind of dated and it wasn't 88 no more, DOC lost his voice and wasn't out there to keep up with the times so DOC written rhymes still have that 88 flavor to it.

2) The DOC said it out of his own mouth in an interview and laughed and said ? no he didn't write ? but he helped Snoop with taking out wack ? and making it hot, he said he was a coach, told snoop what lines to take out and what was hot.

and DOC said this when he and Dre had a falling out about not getting his money for writing on The Chronic, and 2001

#1. I wasn't callin u an idiot, that's a post I mad earlier in a thread referring to other people talkin about this ? .

I'll try to find the interview where I saw somebody say DOC wrote most of it(also mentioned Snoop freestyle'd "tha ? ")

Of course he's not going to say himself that he wrote it, that would be ? up.
  • Ebony_Majesty
    Ebony_Majesty Members Posts: 38
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    T.I defending Iggy, so vehemently just made me ponder the thought of boycotting black men all together. Verbally attacking black women seems like a past time for most hip hop artist, but let somebody speak ill of his porcelain goddess, and he calls him out to apologize, where is this respect for black women?

so then get the hell on you stupid hoe

...And this is why ? like you are being killed in the streets you no bone in your nose having fake black militant, obsessed with white women behind closed doors, depressing the human gene pool with your intellectual deficit, having ? !

Misogynistic purple ? having niggerstock ? !
  • waterproof
    Options

#1. I wasn't callin u an idiot, that's a post I mad earlier in a thread referring to other people talkin about this ? .

I'll try to find the interview where I saw somebody say DOC wrote most of it(also mentioned Snoop freestyle'd "tha ? ")

It's 2014 , If DOC wrote ? we would of known it by now, DOC acknowledged that he wrote majority of Eazy Duz It, 100 Miles and running, ? 4 Life, The Chronic with Snoop why In Hell he's not going to take credit on his work on ? I'm goin to drop that interview from DOC.

He said by the time ? was being worked on that Snoop was on cruise control and really didn't need his help
  • Stew
    edited October 2014
    Options

It's 2014 , If DOC wrote ? we would of known it by now, DOC acknowledged that he wrote majority of Eazy Duz It, 100 Miles and running, ? 4 Life, The Chronic with Snoop why In Hell he's not going to take credit on his work on ? I'm goin to drop that interview from DOC.

He said by the time ? was being worked on that Snoop was on cruise control and really didn't need his help

"In the paper this week I get inside the head of D.O.C., who ghostewrote the bulk of the early Ruthless Records catalog and is all over The Chronic and ? " http://www.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2011/08/05/docs-top-five-doc-ghostwritten-songs

"In addition to The Chronic, The D.O.C. worked on Snoop Dogg's debut album ? , and added some vocals on the song "Serial Killa". The D.O.C. continued to be a ghostwriter for various songs on Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg albums." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_D.O.C.

"DX: Would you ever reveal which verses for Snoop you penned on The Chronic and ? , or is that gonna stay private?

The D.O.C.: You know, number one, you can’t "http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14020/title.the-doc-elaborates-on-dr-dre-split-reveals-request-from-eminem

Yea he backed tracked on that interview but wtf do you expect him to do? He's not going to admit to writing ? but I still stand by my original post. Snoop owes his life to Dre and DOC.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options

"In the paper this week I get inside the head of D.O.C., who ghostewrote the bulk of the early Ruthless Records catalog and is all over The Chronic and ? " http://www.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2011/08/05/docs-top-five-doc-ghostwritten-songs

"In addition to The Chronic, The D.O.C. worked on Snoop Dogg's debut album ? , and added some vocals on the song "Serial Killa". The D.O.C. continued to be a ghostwriter for various songs on Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg albums." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_D.O.C.

"DX: Would you ever reveal which verses for Snoop you penned on The Chronic and ? , or is that gonna stay private?

The D.O.C.: You know, number one, you can’t "http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14020/title.the-doc-elaborates-on-dr-dre-split-reveals-request-from-eminem

Yea he backed tracked on that interview but wtf do you expect him to do? He's not going to admit to writing ? but I still stand by my original post. Snoop owes his life to Dre and DOC.

come on now Stew don't start that ? , there's no back tracking ? , those are the first three that popped up from goggle search.

1) that L.A. weekly have no ? songs in that list, it have The Chronic but no ? you know why because he didn't write no songs on ? , yes he contributed to ? but he didn't write no songs.

2) that wiki says he worked on ? , no ? he worked on it, so did Kurupt, Daz, RBX, Dre, Warren G and DOC, but he didn't write no songs

3) now that interview was one of the interviews that I was going to drop, post the whole ? Stew, he said I ain't going to lie, this how me and snoop got down and he told how help Snoop writing verses for the Chronic. Snoop brought what he wrote and DOC told him if it's wack or not, and to rearrange lyrics that's it, and by the time ? was being worked on he was on cruise control.

DOC ain't never took credit for something he ain't done, he told us in that interview what songs and albums he wrote all of his work and nothing was listed From ? , you know why because he didn't write no songs on that album stew, it's tall tales.

think about it he want his just due that interview he was honest and let everything out, he wrote Niggaz4Life, 100 Milez, Eazy Duz It, The Chronic, STOC, and 2001, he said him and Snoop co wrote The Chronic If he wrote on ? we would have the Songs already.

Straight from DOC mouth he didn't write ?
  • KLICHE
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Iggy%20Azalea-20141017-32.jpg

@dwade206 @‌Black_Excellence

I should have actually commented that going by this pic and others, no idea what any hype is about her appearance trying to say she hot.. nope.. not to me.. lol She is "mediocre"
  • Ebony_Majesty
    Ebony_Majesty Members Posts: 38
    Options

@dwade206 @‌Black_Excellence

I should have actually commented that going by this pic and others, no idea what any hype is about her appearance trying to say she hot.. nope.. not to me.. lol She is "mediocre"

Anything light, not black is "hot" to the average black man.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn she really is ugly af
  • KLICHE
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shawty looks slow in the face... I think it was mtv awards last year, shawty was slurring when reading her presentation.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? do yall cling to his words..

I never watched a single second of his videos since punks jump up to get beat down

He he some sort of ? ? oracle to some of yall.. probably the third time I ever typed ? ?

U lookin too much into it

His interview avalanche started started off that "hip hop is black n whites are guests " comments...which would go in one ear and out the others on black circles onsome yea thats obvious ?

His explosion is nothing more than a testament to the demographics of the internet and a lot of these "black" mediums as well. hes no oracle, hes jus riding a wave of white provocation.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop shook of T.I

any other mc postin that up yall be sayin the same thing.coppin plee's cause its the homie Snoop

Scust
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    Very soon, a white female rapper is gonna come and "Eminem" the game. This iggy chick is vanila ice/mc serch status. someone better is coming.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Very soon, a white female rapper is gonna come and "Eminem" the game. This iggy chick is vanila ice/mc serch status. someone better is coming.

never going to happen, Nobody takes female artist that serious. especially a white one
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

never going to happen, Nobody takes female artist that serious. especially a white one

You aint feel "Snow" on the BET cypher? the female pun.

I always took female artists seriously. Latifah, Lyte, Kim, Foxy, L Boogie, Boss, Charlie Baltimore, Eve, Rage, Nicki.

i can honestly post fire verses/songs from each of them that is on par with, and pardon my french "? ."