Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf stew! My thread had fof potential!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol that ? erased my reaction. Feeeeeelings.

My bad @_Menace_‌ too much fuckery about her being a culture vulture and us having 5 threads on it on the first page. Not a good look, nothing personal.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.... I been trying to get. Back in the fof since ducky shutdown the IC I had 3 threads there
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think snoops outburst proves he reads the forum.
    He mentioned some ? that we talked about last week.
    We have the power to affect change in hip hop.

Yall need to hurry up and make this connection instead of sitting there acting powerless.

Yall ? that got mad at that piggy azaleas link and thread talmbout "ok so now what?" Well snoop ? on that ? for wanting to say ? .

Yo what's the story on this?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a ? like 50 to swoop in and handle this situation. I hope ? don't sit on their hands and let this chick catch a free W. Got a OG looking bitchmade. Smh.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, TI should've just told Iggy to ? , and laugh the ? off. Rather than get all emotional over twitter lol

It may have worked in her favor had she let it slide.. but now she looking lame as though she ran to TI to sort it as it got too much for her lol

I dunno.. I don't have twitter and seriously can't understand why anyone let alone these celebrities have these online feuds lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at when Justin Bieber came out with the ? tapes
    Who was one of the first people caping for him
    USHER RAYMOND
    follow the money
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop gotta clarify more on what ti said cuz he lookin.like a ? nothin he can say he already said sorry lol
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI: Hello?
    Iggy: Hey Tip.... Snoop is pickin on me..saying I look like the Wayans in their White Chicks drag
    TI: damn..you sholl d... im gon talk to him on one condition...
    Iggy: yeah I know, I know.. you gotta ? me while Nick and the Lakers are playing on the tv..
    TI: Yea... call you back
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol has snoop forgot he is snoop dogg.

Hip hop fans and industry Snoop>>>>>T.I

What was he scared for his life over what he said?

Smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Iggy Azzalia is a ? klaffy SMMFH. That ? was either for her ego or planned, ? ? . I mean it's the internet ? clown all the time. Aint nobody above a roast, we all know Snoop was playin, 50 Cent clowns ? aalll the time, Fab clowns other athletes/entertainers all the time. ? wack, now her ? gonna be in interviews like "me and Snoop aint talkin no more I can't believe he'd do me like that" SMMFH. Most ppl wish Snoop would come at them like that, Snoop been in the game a looong time, you know how much ammunition there is on that ? ? If it were me I'd upload photoshop and go to work on the Doggfather. I wish these artists had some heart and would jones back instead of being ? sissies all the time. ? 's pathetic. Muthafuckas have no sense of humor.....

real ? Sion

If it was me then I would've had a roast marathon on Snoop.

When a ? come out you then you gotta be locked & loaded with the jokes
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing T.I., he probably used a whole bunch of big ass words he don't even know.

"Hello Snoop. I understand there's been a proliferation between you and my fellow artist, Iggy. I'm comin to you as a grown man, potna, asking that you lubricate this situation, and amend for the auspiciousness upon which your amenities were enacted, shawty. I am da king, shawty. Have a nice day."

Snoop took an L for getting punked by the ghetto Bill Cosby. LOL

This post is ? hilarious...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop ? ....? got checked by a midget snitch that rock George Jefferson suits to award shows....the Illuminati is real
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad Snoop got back on his grown man ? and apologized. He's bigger than this high school bully ? .
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    SMH...aint nobody checking Snoop...

There was more than likely a conversation about the power of social media and how he could ? up T.I investment...Snoop understood this, as he should and fell back at the polite request from T.I or record excutives from both parties..

Snoop could have ended her career had it carried on,... she, nor can TI, can do the same to Snoop...

Bet money Snoop and TI was laughing together on the phone before the video was made...the grin at the end gave it all away.

This is business.

This would be the most logical situation. From the outside looking in, ain't nothing TI can do that Snoop can't. If anything Snoop could probably do more off GP alone. Him letting up was outta respect... even though, I do agree he folded too soon if he really felt that strong about... whatever this ? is about.

I still don't know why all this ? got started, though. I still don't even know why this Iggy ? is so relevant. Ain't heard or trying to hear one song, but I can already guess she ain't real with it.

SMH at this being considered major news.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK she white
    Yeen gotta hear nothing from her ever tho
    Why hate some ? you can easily ignore?

It's called conversation. If a problem needs to be addressed, it should be addressed. Is it that hard to understand?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    OK she white

It's called conversation. If a problem needs to be addressed, it should be addressed. Is it that hard to understand?

I feel that, but u say addressed like posting complaints on a message board gon do more to solve it than just ignoring n not listening, y'all and logic don't really get along it seems
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Some of you ppl are idiots.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OK she white

I feel that, but u say addressed like posting complaints on a message board gon do more to solve it than just ignoring n not listening, y'all and logic don't really get along it seems

Ignoring it and not listening will do nothing, when the demographic in which she caters too greatly outnumber the demographic in which the culture is actually meant for / belongs to. The IC could ? entirely about Iggy Azaelia, and she will still continue to explode until said demographic is on to the next trend. Either that, or public denouncement get's to the point in which shes shunned. She isn't gonna just go away without doing considerable damage to the culture, and paving a path for other caricature ? infiltrate the game.

The latter will only work if ? speak up. Threads like these are analyzed, and picked up everyday by writers at Complex, Pitchfork, ect. and ? . Then they're subsequently turned into articles, which in turn further impact public opinion. It isn't that farfetched.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK she white

So bringing up situations that can later be used as a resource for rappers in twitter beefs is a negative?

You really think this board should just placate rappers with plesantries or tell the truth?

Bruh, u know damn well this ain't happening in this series of iffy threads, who u fooling, I know how to read. These ? in here making Cosby jokes n giving testimonials about how snoop a ? for getting checked by someone 10 pounds lighter, and iggy sucks but they never listened and is a culture vulture cuz everyone who is white that raps is one(by the way her new ? does kinda suck) how the hell that's a resource for Twitter beef n how does that apply to ic posters