The Wack, The Feelings And The No Signature

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ThirdEyeFive‌ please stop projecting your emotions on me. you're begging for me to feel for you, don't you have a white queen somewhere who does that for you?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack - a phat ? chick

Feelings - a phat ? chick

Nosign - a phat ? chick
  • Westie
    Options
    Lol I really hurt yalls feelings huh

1d7cc4c018a14aed436e073ab6a58d97.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wack

This ? (Jay Electronica)still rapping about ? space and nothing
    Hope he never drops a album

feelings

THE IC where mods are pedos

1J86SWu.jpg

Nosigned

o3J56ub.jpg
  • Westie
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I mean, don't get me wrong, the US government ain't ? . Damn they not responsible for everything that goes wrong.

Feelings
    Yo smoke this one over. All the IC ? clique up one summer right, we all bout to go out and kick it for the night, ? cool, we roastin eachother, talkin ? , doin what ? do. somebody gotta ? , open the bathroom door, and see a ? applyin eye liner. We just gon chill like that ? ain't happen? Better question, is ? gon be out in the streets with him like it's just all good? Ya'll talkin bout the 80s, nobody in hip hop ever did that ? .

Nosign
    Dwyane Wade is better than Allen Iverson. The tipping point to me is field goal percentage and superior defense for wade, plus championships, one of which wade carried the team on his back and averaged 35 points(Shaq averaged 13 for those that will say he didn't carry them). I know Iverson led the league in steals, but that's not defending, that's a free safety. AI was a liability against good 2 guards in his career, thats why Mckie was so important. John stockton is the all time steals leader and that ? was gettin punished. Allen iverson simply was not as efficient as Wade. He was one of the most captivating, tough, courageous players of all time, but so was wade. Had Allen Iverson played point guard like he was supposed to, this may be a different conversation. At the 2, he just doesn't stand a chance against wade.

Bonus
    Never knew you was white til just now. So its you stew and max? Probably more I don't be payin attention.
    @Stew‌ ? yo flags ? . You white until further notice. We traded you for JJ watt.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion know how to copy and paste ? so I can't do it FML
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last wack:
    Take that ? to Mexico.

The feelings:
    U wouldn't know ? about it. Lookin like a burnt marshmallow.

The no sign:
    She gon come up off the ice and hand it over. ? that. Engagement off then the ring gotta come off too.
    If you get married its different. But you ? gonna run a soft juxx on a engagement ring??? Some of you chicks in here ain't ? . My girl try some ? like that she getting jumped.

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @"A Talented One"‌ A Talented ? feelings me again and I'm gonna slap some black pride into u
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    "? ! someone gave me neggy reaction" - Dr. Estrogen

LOL posts like these show how dumb these people are. Not only that, but that they are projecting their own weak natures.

The intent was to bring up some posts that receive negative reaction but might have some like, huh? Just like someone saying they didn't like martin...or trillfate posting a fine ass chick...it was to laugh at some of the negatives you got.

Yet, here you are on your period week trying to diss me because you hate I call you a housewife.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @Cain or any mods, go ahead lock it. This didn't go according to plan at all. Thought folks would understand what I was trying to do here. I see we got a bunch of retards out here thinking its a crying post when actually it wasn't; could have been more if some weren't so damn dumb and projecting.

So do me a favor, go ahead and lock this. Appreciate the folks who got what I was attempting to do here though.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    @Cain or any mods, go ahead lock it. This didn't go according to plan at all. Thought folks would understand what I was trying to do here. I see we got a bunch of retards out here thinking its a crying post when actually it wasn't; could have been more if some weren't so damn dumb and projecting.

So do me a favor, go ahead and lock this. Appreciate the folks who got what I was attempting to do here though.
    This is what happens when ppl take reactions seriously but claim not to take reactions seriously. It's all fun and games as long as you make a thread about positive reactions

I bet that ya negative reactions have the same 2-5 posters while ya positive reactions are as diverse as a Jackson family reunion

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was the IC fun before or after reactions were introduced?

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And speaking of 'which'.. .

I like the 'Feelings' reaction the best for some strange reason
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Not sure what's going on in this thread
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bet you wont Ask him to delete your content
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL posts like these show how dumb these people are. Not only that, but that they are projecting their own weak natures.

The intent was to bring up some posts that receive negative reaction but might have some like, huh? Just like someone saying they didn't like martin...or trillfate posting a fine ass chick...it was to laugh at some of the negatives you got.

Yet, here you are on your period week trying to diss me because you hate I call you a housewife.

more feels..

bet u swallow goldfish daily to test your gag reflex..

?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

more feels..

?

Who is this...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

more feels..

?

Who is this...

"don't imagine me" - washed-up poster

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, the rule has always been puff puff pass. ? be messing it up. Hogging on the blunt, blowing extra smoke they don't intake. Smh. People have no weed smoking etiquette

I immediately start yelling at ? and ? who hit it like that.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Wack
    Whoever buys this game needs to be on a watch list
    About the game called Hatred

Feelings
    This ? need a burger

Talking bout snoop dogg

Nosign
    Kobe is washed and his stans and himself are in denial