What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Rumors & Secrets Thread: Part II

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL smarter version of family guy.......pico who u fuck from here boo
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Talented One Coon is a got dayuum fool.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Splackavelli
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IM NOT A VIRGIN YOU ASSHOLE BULLIES!
    rip.dillatopoftheworldreapin505PapaDoc223
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OR A FAGGOT! FUCK YOU
    deadeyerip.dillaVulcanRaventopoftheworldjono
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »

@yunnsanco..you look like a lamer version of smart guy

@yunnsanco is the biggest bitch nigga on the IC. He hate on niggas in PM's to the IC ladies

JAHAJHAHAHHAHAH I KNOW WHO WROTE THESE

You did
    NIGGA, U LOOK LIKE A TALL MIDGET.. STFU

tumblr_ll737uNv0z1qe9bil.gif

martin-roscoe-crying-o.gif

GOAT ASSIST!
    iw23gx.jpg
    AZTG
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there are no rumor/secrets/good ole fashioned shit talking going on

Maybe the board has matured......
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    TheEyeronic1OmegaConflict
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

I had a private request via PM for this thread to be created ASAP...maybe some real heat will be posted later tonight. I can only wonder what it will be..

114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    Dupacrip.dillaYoung Stef
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    five and westie been fucking since june of this year

@‌ThirdEyeFive

c36be78f6c841eabe68ac987c82c7338.jpg
    DWO wrote: »

five and westie been fucking since june of this year

Avengertumblr_mhoix1jGJ21qlhhx4o1_250_zpsbedc2996.gif

Yeah man swear fo lawd i jus wanna see her tip dine and clap it one time cause sonically an oddity dat ass could shake for eva
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Yall sewing circle ass niggas I swear.
    So you gon act like the females don't have a female (and AJackson) only PM floating around?

Oh...ok

I had a private request via PM for this thread to be created ASAP...maybe some real heat will be posted later tonight. I can only wonder what it will be..
    Maybe we should try to guess who sent the request?

Me first...........@Pico?
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Bussy_Getta SixSickSins
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

A father figure is lacking. I hope the message was from a female cause if not they need to have their burial affairs in order and remains need to be swallaed

Ain't no self respecting man outchea shushuin like dat
    deadeye
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *grabs chair. ready for debauchery*
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Yall sewing circle ass niggas I swear.
    So you gon act like the females don't have a female (and AJackson) only PM floating around?

Oh...ok

Maybe we should try to guess who sent the request?

Me first...........@Pico?

I wouldn't know.
    male-tears-2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.