SOMEWHERE IN THE IC GALAXY...

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in AKA Donkey
Hi GNS familly

WELCOME TO THE LEMZOLA EXPERIENCE !!!

This thread aims to give you a glimpse of what s going on around GNS. Yeah we are not alone and it s time that you GNS have a place wher you can a read the

Silly
Intelligent
Laugable
Outrageous

of other IC PLANETS.

postfully yours

LEMZWYN LANNISTER

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    u gawd damn croissant wielding fruitcake. the ? is u talking about?

Its an attempt to post stuffs from other NON GNS / Donkey / PR posters.
    The good ones and the bad trashy, funny, etc...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Courtesy of CAIN

This is how he reacted to JYMMY HENCHMEN telling the jakes that he indeed set up PAC :

" In other news the sun is hot"

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    In the R&B AND ALTERNATIVE SECTION

@Lustchyld‌ wants a return from JAGGED EDGE

@dontdiedontkillanyon‌ 's FAVORITE DANCE ALBUM is
    LEFTISM
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    ^ funny vid by the homie @RAPH‌
    In the CHEAP SEAT / NBA THREAD
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Still in the NBA THREAD @RiGGA‌

Express himslef about D ROSE

"I went to hs wit him for 2 years....
    whole school used to pile in the auditorium after we won state Champs every year and the basketball team would be on stage.... the starters would say a few inspirational words like "as long as you stay focused you can acheive anything" ? like that....well both years i went to hs wit him the ? said a few words... he looked like he really didn't want to but the rest of the squad said some ? so he used to be like ? it... Bruh when I tell you dude sounded so awkward and nervous up there lol by the time he got done talking it'd be a brief silence cuz everybody thinking wtf?? Then we'd remember Pooh still that ? so he'd get the standing ovation.

If he ain't slow he's just really really socially awkward. Or both. But he's a good guy though. Oh & there was a rumor going around saying somebody took his ACT test for him but I can't verify the validity behind that one."
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @MrCrookedLetter‌ is showing love and respct in ILL PIX

10604027_821943607849543_2640760761498511587_o.jpg

Rochelle Ballantyne, an 18-year-old chess star.

Rochelle is best known for appearing in the 2012 documentary Brooklyn Castle. Her USCF rating is 2062, putting her in the 99th percentile of American junior players. Her FIDE rating is 1912, with her highest rating achieved being 1954 in January 2012. Ballantyne is currently the African-American female in the United States who is closest to achieving the chess title of "Master." According to the USCF's rating system, she is currently an "Expert" or "Candidate Master."

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    In the mean time @theghost‌ is asking us whether we would ? tha girl without a condom

tumblr_ndizxaogVA1tlkt5lo1_1280.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I would... definitly
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @zombie‌ wint like it !!! Nooo

Yet
    IN THE SNOW BUNNY HEAVEN thread

@Mr Popo‌ s reaction to

tumblr_n5p4h0d90t1r9h5b8o5_1280.jpg

"Thats some good WHITE MEAT"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie‌ wint like it !!! Nooo

Yet
    IN THE SNOW BUNNY HEAVEN thread

@Mr Popo‌ s reaction to

tumblr_n5p4h0d90t1r9h5b8o5_1280.jpg

"Thats some good WHITE MEAT"

no it aint
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    When you make more than half of the post in your thread...... It pretty much let's you know your thread is trash

Thats the goal bruh... unless there are some posters who identify themselves i m in charge.

I try to innovate. Its not the easiest but AT LEAST i try....

Peace
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    In LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION / FOX GOTHAM Thread @DillaDeaf‌ displays his passion for the dark knight

batman-arkhamasylum-0tou2p.jpg

Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth (often shortened to Batman: Arkham Asylum) is a Batman graphic novel written by Grant Morrison and illustrated by Dave McKean. It was originally published in the United States in both hardcover and softcover editions by DC Comics in 1989. The subtitle is taken from Philip Larkin's poem "Church Going."

The graphic novel was the first Batman story to be written by Morrison before becoming a regular writer in future Batman titles. Inspired by previous works like The Dark Knight Returns, Morrison conceived the story to be his own different approach to the character, using heavy symbolical references and the deconstruction of many iconic Batman villains. The story follows the vigilante Batman, who was called upon to quell a maddening riot taking place in the infamous Arkham Asylum, a psychiatric hospital housing the most dangerous supervillains in Gotham City. Inside, Batman meets and fights many of his enduring rogues gallery such as the Joker, Two-Face, and Killer Croc, many of whom have changed since he last saw them. As Batman ventures deeper, he discovers the origin of how the asylum was established, the history of its builder Amadeus Arkham, and the supernatural and psychological mystery that has been haunting the area.

Upon its release, the graphic novel garnered commercial and critical acclaim, and is considered by many as one of the greatest Batman stories of all time, and one of the best works of Grant Morrison's career.[1] The graphic novel would later become the definitive story of the Arkham Asylum, a critical part of the Batman mythos.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Meanwhile in the SONS OF ANARCHY THREAD

@Smokey Tha Bandit‌ give us a deep analysis of JAX

"Jax is a criminal genius but he is easily manipulated. He knew that Gemma and Tara hated each other but still aint even thought to question her "story". Lin straight up told him, "I didnt do it" and he aint even wanna hear it. Dont you think that a murder that brutal and brazen would be claimed by the killers? A gang you beefing with would most likely do something like ? a guys wife if he wanted to send a message. Why would Lin deny sending that message if thats exactly what he wanted to do? I guess Jax is thinking its retaliation for killing his Uncle but if that was the case wouldnt Lin want Jax to know it was him? Makes no damn sense.

For instance, the chinks tried to straight up blow the Sons up with the grenades. They hopped out brazen as ? , no masks, slanty eyes and all with no ? given. Why would they try to hide killing his wife?

he need to step his common sense game up and let go of the mommy goggles."

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Lets go back into the MUSICAL SECTION.m / REVIEWABLY INCORRECT

OHHH...

A rookie that goes by the name of

@Jpjacocks‌ !!!

Is expressing his admiration of

MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!

"This song, and the entire album, is just pure gold."

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't understand
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i don't understand

Bruh the Undertaker has lost his streak and im trying to bring something new in GNS.

No beef bruh.

peace
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ross felt like Big Meech

@geechee slim‌ on ILL TECK feels like an astronaut with his Samsung

" I've had a Note 2 for over a year now with NO real reason to upgrade. It feels good pulling out the stylus next to an iphone user.

TRUE STORY!!
    I was in the DMV wednesday getting new plates. I had everything l needed except my policy number. I got on the phone with Geico . The lady asked me if I had a pen to write it down.
    I pulled out the s pen and started writing on the screen.

The white girl sitting next to me was SOOOOOOO interested.

Here I am, a young black male from the hood pulling out this 5 inch sophisticated NASA technology. That's Galaxy swag."
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ? I know an ADHD (freepost) thread when I see one. FOH!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i don't understand

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why i feel like this thread should be like those running news tag lines you see at the bottom of the networks shows.
    Or the 'Best of' Option next to Activity?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Its the same concept yet its not the same process. I try to bring posts that dont necessarally bring reactions.