SAYYYY.....DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE IC....OR NAH?.....

Options
Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in AKA Donkey
your posting numbers I would think reflect the hours and time u spend on the IC.... real ? a lot of you just by looking at your numbers..(yes we gotta compare to the sign up date) ABSOULUTLEY HAVE NOOO LIFE OUTSIDE THESE IC WALLS..... gawd dayum u got over 10,000 post in a 3 year period?.........get a new hobby

wats yo stats

(this poll is based on a 3 year timeline)

SAYYYY.....DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE IC....OR NAH?..... 54 votes

0-1000 post.. u dont even post on this ? u log on once in a blue moon just to lurk
11%
optimisticbigduece69proud_babydaddyMelqartBazz-BPapaDoc223 6 votes
1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
40%
Rozetta5toneOhMarsgnsB_AdamnkpJusDre313HarlemThumzUpRiGGACocoa_ButterShottaDaBeastSilverbacc_LHC47silverfoxxG.AvantBeezusAquafina..floeStomp JohnsonRubato GarciaBrideofKillaWiseGuyyNegro_Caesar 22 votes
4000-10000.. you spend too much time on the IC you..you have this place scheduled in your day just to log on and commence in the fuckery..
18%
God_YunnTrillaaaaaanex ginhueyArya TsaddiqIheart~CaliTheEyeronic1purpngoldSneakDZASplackavelli 10 votes
10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
29%
DupacdalyricalbanditRecaptimus_Prime360blakfyahkingPurrCopperriddlerapBussy_Getta Ajackson17VulcanRavenYoung_ChitlinElzo69RenaissanceLou CypherHafBaykedBetaParallel 16 votes

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
    i got 11,000 but i've been here since February of '11 and really dont post as much as some people here...

im at a computer all day at work so its become default to drop in on the ic to ? time.....im rarely on this ? once im off work...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
    Parallel wrote: »
    No life over here, might as well be your ? .

we know your white tainted ass has no friends other than the text on the IC.....

thanks for your vote
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4000-10000.. you spend too much time on the IC you..you have this place scheduled in your day just to log on and commence in the fuckery..
    5,127 posts. Been signed up since 09 on paper, but been around since before the upgrade.

lurked for years. Finally signed up and was mainly a SL and R&R poster. It died so I branched out. I really mostly post at work. Good information shared at times and funny way to pass time.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i got 11,000 but i've been here since February of '11 and really dont post as much as some people here...

im at a computer all day at work so its become default to drop in on the ic to ? time.....im rarely on this ? once im off work...

aight you the first person to use the "computer work excuse"

THIS EXCUSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE SO IMA NEED YOU ? TO COME UP WITH BETTER REASONS TO WHY YALL JUMP ON THE IC BEFORE BRUSHING YO TEETH!

*no job post*

if u wanna take the time to look at my posting pattern, its all between 8 and 5 from mon-fri

thats an excuse tho lol

ima start throwing parties and social events on my lunch break
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    5,127 posts. Been signed up since 09 on paper, but been around since before the upgrade.

lurked for years. Finally signed up and was mainly a SL and R&R poster. It died so I branched out. I really mostly post at work. Good information shared at times and funny way to pass time.

you on that branch but 5000 post over a 5 year period......that's not really soo bad......kind of
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still...DHpHix8.jpg
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You ain't making me feel guilty Aqua..

The IC is like super dysfunctional family at this point.
    guuuuuuurl I just now noticed you at 32,000!!!!! gawd dayum!!!!

the response u get from here is extremely high so I can see yo posting being high.....but still girrllllll they be sucking yo ass in!!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Still...DHpHix8.jpg
    whts yo signup date.....and yo excuse
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause a ? gots ? to say.

And I gotta life aqua :(
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You ain't making me feel guilty Aqua..

The IC is like super dysfunctional family at this point.

but I feel you though cause I get sucked in...I usually just force myself to stay away when I get that feelin...its like getting sum good ? ... don't want the ? thinking u sprung n ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you on that branch but 5000 post over a 5 year period......that's not really soo bad......kind of

Your numbers are off tho....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a loser.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

Your numbers are off tho....

u got 5000 post over a 5 year period that's dan near 1000 post a year

enough to participate but not so much get all sucked in theres ? that got 5000 in a 6 month to 1 year span
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At it since 2009. Lot of good ? in here. I domt ? with twitter,IG or FB so...this be it
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checking post count
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    The ? kind of poll is this? Y U no factor in post count with the join date? Abort
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? I said in a 3 year period the ?

and if you were smart you would b able to vote according to your join date post count ratio
  • The Prodigalson
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ? I don't read your ? . FOH
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? I don't read your ? . FOH

but your in here???....frontin ass ?

suck conflicts ? while your at it
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    almost didnt make the cut

edit: didnt know this was a 3 year timeline. ? this thread
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the days when Aqua lectures you about having a LIFE.....bizarro world for real
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    the days when Aqua lectures you about having a LIFE.....bizarro world for real

I have a life.

A rewarding one at that... try again sir because ur ignorant biased jokes r corny ?

No life having ass
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I LIVE FOR THIS ? AND......hold on
    Why is yo disgusting ass mentioning my ? on some ? ? . "Conflict im going to put you on ignore but ima still talk about your ? all day"-aqua