SAYYYY.....DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE IC....OR NAH?.....

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
    shut up parallel
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
    the days when Aqua lectures you about having a LIFE.....bizarro world for real

I have a life.

A rewarding one at that... try again sir because ur ignorant biased jokes r corny ?

No life having ass

tell me what consist of a rewarding life? btw dont address me until u pay Choice his 2000 dollars
  • Aquafina..floe
    1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
    the days when Aqua lectures you about having a LIFE.....bizarro world for real

I have a life.

A rewarding one at that... try again sir because ur ignorant biased jokes r corny ?

No life having ass

tell me what consist of a rewarding life? btw dont address me until u pay Choice his 2000 dollars

u know it all u been talking about it for the past 4 years

yo u need some new jokes though cause the same tired ass ? u been using is mad played out

ima give you some new material though cause you are in desperate need of it...

Im now a CNA in a private adult home care facility

My Oldest daughters dad ended up marrying somebody else..

my newest daughters dad is not the same man that I got pregnant by with my son that I lost

im struggling to obtain my RN license because of a criminal background charge that I have

when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter....and sent Annemarie to david during the pregnancy ..I almost had to take him to court to get her back due to animosity between me and him..

my dad helps me pay half of my bills Since I am fighting to get this criminal record sealed

have a way with it you pathetic mutt
  • Aquafina..floe
    Parallel wrote: »
    shut up parallel

"according to your join date post count ratio"...you got IC trading cards with poster stats?

boy I got less that 3000 in a 2 year period and majority of them post are from this year

I prob spend a whole 30 days out of 365 every year on the IC.... FACT..
  • Aquafina..floe
    shut up parallel

"according to your join date post count ratio"...you got IC trading cards with poster stats?

boy I got less that 3000 in a 2 year period and majority of them post are from this year

I prob spend a whole 30 days out of 365 every year on the IC.... FACT..

You've made youtube videos dedicated to a decision to make Joker a mod...you're plugged in bro. Just accept it.

im not saying I cant get plugged in cause I def can....but I learned to "unplug myself"

unlike other motha fuckas they are wired into this ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
    lifeless like an unborn aqua fetus
  • Aquafina..floe
    I have his wack ass on ignore.....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in this ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ic is a major part of my life. I would die for this ?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't imagine life without the ic.

In fact there is no life without the ic
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? you aqua, I dont need a life. My momma take care of me.
  • Aquafina..floe
    hmm.

where yo vote boo!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes my kids post under my account, I blame them.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live in Columbus and I probably have 10,000 on other forums.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U been exposed
    Multiple abortions
    Tyra banks show
    And u send nudes to the same losers with 10 thou plus posts
  • Aquafina..floe
    Max. wrote: »
    U been exposed
    Multiple abortions
    Tyra banks show
    And u send nudes to the same losers with 10 thou plus posts

old....
    old.....
    old.....
    and it was 1 poster that I sent pics to not the whole IC

try again?

we need 2014 material

I threw yo dog ass a bone though read up a few posts
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U still look like a fuckn hippo in 2014
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, but Facebook is boring so I post here
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By far the most coherent Aqua thread I've seen
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

Also, it doesn't take much effort to average 10+ post a day.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The IC is my life. I'd die for this ? mane.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure 75% of my post count contains the word "anally".
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like ts We all just post, nothing more and nothing less.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4000-10000.. you spend too much time on the IC you..you have this place scheduled in your day just to log on and commence in the fuckery..
    I have somewhere around 5,000 and now I can't even figure out how. I posted heavy like 5 years ago. Since then it's been sporadic. Nowadays I don't think I even log in more than once every 2 or 3 weeks. The threads have been getting repetitive and most of the good people are gone.