Official Emulator Games Thread

Options
DillaDeaf
DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
What games are ya'll currently playing on emulators ?

I'm currently playing :

San Francisco Extreme Racing (Rush)

Auto Modellista

Burnout 3 : Takedown

Gran Tursimo 1 & 2

I'm thinking about gettiing RE3 : Nemesis and maybe some of the FF games ( X and XII), and SSX 2 & 3....

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm playing The 3rd Birthday on my Android phone using the PSP emulator PPSSPP. Its free in the play store, and also available for the PC. I even downloaded Tekken 5 & 6 and plan on getting Grand Theft Vice City Stories, and ? of War. (Never played any ? of War)
  • black caesar
    Options
    Haven't confirmed these settings yet but:

Download Tekken 6 for Android PPSSPP SMOOTH Gamep…: http://youtu.be/EzcuGEivyQ0
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    Was sort of busy...but took time to do emulators.

PCSX2 makes the laptop run hot with certain PS2 games...I have to elevated the laptop with an simple cookie cooling grid below it to help the airflow while playing Gran Turismo 2.

Will attempt to play SSX Tricky and 3 later to see if it goes well. Really need an new Windows 8.1 laptop ..that can handle the PCSX2 emulator better than this Windows 7 one.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt even know PS2 works, Im stuck in the late 90s early 2000's when it comes to emulatorsning on cell

I heard Dreamcast Gamecube and wii all work now

wii running on cell phones?
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    I think so. I had a Android last year and I think I was able to emulate Wii (I think.) I hopefully get a new Android soon next month or so -- I was using SNES emulator on it. Right now I'm using PC ...it's good but need a new XBox controller for the emulators.

Another problem with emulators , the older Madden for the PCSX2 emulators never work completely right. Was hoping for a clear good version of Madden '05.
  • black caesar
    Options
  • black caesar
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    didnt even know PS2 works, Im stuck in the late 90s early 2000's when it comes to emulatorsning on cell

I heard Dreamcast Gamecube and wii all work now

wii running on cell phones?

The Dreamcast emu Reicast for Android works but is not perfect. Phantasy Star Online works great on it though.