"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."-Hosea 4:6, Enter in order to not be destroyed. Amen

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in The Social Lounge
I just want to clarify a few points for those who care about their soul and eternal destiny.

1. Every point after this 1st point will be meaningless if you try to skip this first step. Amen. Thus, for those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, you must come to Him as a sinner in need of a Savior if you are to have any hope in this life or in the one to come!

If you fail at this point, by rejecting the Savior, you've failed at life and will be doomed to a lost eternity. It's as black and as white as that. Therefore, come to the Lord Jesus Christ and be cleansed from your filthiness and given new life (eternal life) in Him. Amen.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

(do not hesitate to PM me if you feel more comfortable interacting that way)

2. The start of the last days is signaled by 3 events.

1. The blood moon season
2. The preaching of the gospel worldwide.
3. The total destruction of the United States of America by fire.

3. The blood moon season is given as a sign to the world that the LAST DAYS are about to begin.

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come." Joel 2:31

While it is true that only the Spirit of ? can take the word of ? and make it real to us, I still believe that a simple understanding of the English language is sufficient to see what ? is saying in the above prophecy. I underlined and italicized the key to unlocking what ? is saying.

Here is the definition of "before" just in case some people need clarification.

be·fore-during the period of time preceding (a particular event, date, or time).

So with that being the case the blood moon season that we are in is not telling us that Jesus Christ will be coming back on the date of the last blood moon, which is 9/28/2015, but rather telling us that after the last blood moon on 9/28/15 the end of the age will begin, which Joel titles "THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD".

4. The preaching of the gospel worldwide also coincides with the end of this age. Jesus Christ said:

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

Just to give you some perspective about how close we are to this being accomplished. Read this article which talks about some of the last people groups on planet earth finally being contacted by the outside world.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/01/amazon-tribe-makes-first-contact-with-outside-world

Yeah, it's serious. Amen.

5. The total destruction of the United States of America by fire is the signal that the last days have started. I will give 2 witnesses that this is the case. One from the Old Testament and One from the New Testament.

Isaiah 13
A Judgment against Babylon

1The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Twice in the first 9 verses, we see that "DAY OF THE LORD" is mentioned. And It is connected with the destruction of Babylon.

The new testament witness is in Revelation 14 and the 3 angel messages.

The Three Angels and Babylon's Fall

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7Saying with a loud voice, Fear ? , and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Revelation 14:6-8

You have to keep reading to see the last angel message, so get out your bible and do some studying!!!!!!!

But yeah we see that the first angel message, the gospel being preached worldwide is connected back to point #4 and what Jesus said in Matthew 24:14. Thus when the gospel is preached to every creature on planet earth, the next thing to happen is the end of this age which starts with the Fall of Babylon the great!!!

Amen.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Everything that has to do with the START of the end of this age, is predicated on destroying this present world order which is directly tied to Babylon the Great.

Babylon the Great is what is stopping the New World Order from taking over. Why? Because everything in this world is ruled by Babylon the Great. And if you can't see that, I just don't know what to tell you but to refer you to the title of this thread. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the United states of America is not Babylon and you don't know what you are talking about.
  • zombie
    Options
    Babylon is in Arabia not America.
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gzzzz, where do you get your information, your all types of wrong. Do you even know Babylon the Great represents?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/america-mystery-babylon-great.htm

The fact that America is Mystery, Babylon the Great isn't even debatable any more. It's as clear as can be. Amen.
  • zombie
    Options
    http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/america-mystery-babylon-great.htm

The fact that America is Mystery, Babylon the Great isn't even debatable any more. It's as clear as can be. Amen.

you need to stop listening to idiots and actually read the bible. Babylon the great has to persecute Christians and Jews America does not fit the description.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America greatly supports Christians and Jews and attacks Islam and any other form of different religions. So how it can be Bablyon the Great? It has a large amount of atrocities, but it would be years before anything like this happens because the Middle East has to become a great and powerful land once more. Which should happen when American wanes and the EU falls apart.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America greatly supports Christians and Jews and attacks Islam and any other form of different religions. So how it can be Bablyon the Great? It has a large amount of atrocities, but it would be years before anything like this happens because the Middle East has to become a great and powerful land once more. Which should happen when American wanes and the EU falls apart.

He probably means from a moral standpoint, like many Christians say lately. America supporting ? marriage in 60% of states now and chicks like Miley Cyrus are one reason America is "Babylon" to him
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He probably means from a moral standpoint, like many Christians say lately. America supporting ? marriage in 60% of states now and chicks like Miley Cyrus are one reason America is "Babylon" to him

I bet its the only reasons and not like for instance slavery or Jim Crow would even venture in their minds or stealing the natives land murdering,but since they were not all Christians prior they had it coming because the Great Lord is steaming with anger. Pretty sad that there are plenty of people who feel this way, but dont think of any other atrocities are bad because the people didnt believe in their deity.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The word of ? tells us that the destruction of Babylon the Great is a sudden sneak attack.

Like 9/11, like the OK city bombings, like Pearl Harbor.

But this time the attack will be to destroy every living soul inside of America.

Thus it means that Babylon the Great won't even be expecting whats coming.

Therefore by the time the attack happens, it will be too late for any retaliation.

So folks have to stop thinking about MAD. The word of ? is clear that Babylon will not be able to fire back.

"Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: For the LORD is a ? of recompense, He will fully repay."
    Jeremiah 51:56
  • zombie
    Options
    if the continental united states is destroyed the way this madman thinks it will be the entire earth will go into a nuclear winter that would last 100's of years and would very quickly end all life on earth larger than mice. not to mention the fact that simply destroying the country would not stop us from retaliation because we have the most advanced nuclear powered and armed submarines on the planet. babylon is not america
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

I bet its the only reasons and not like for instance slavery or Jim Crow would even venture in their minds or stealing the natives land murdering,but since they were not all Christians prior they had it coming because the Great Lord is steaming with anger. Pretty sad that there are plenty of people who feel this way, but dont think of any other atrocities are bad because the people didnt believe in their deity.

LOL I know right. American Christians back in the day did WORSE then allow ? marriage and propped up video hoes. They committed GENOCIDE and treated Blacks like property and killed over a million through the slave voyages alone and yet only now America is supposed to suffer eternal destruction because of "morality" lol, I always ask these kinds of Christians, why didn't ? destroy America in the 1800s then? It's not like America was moral back then either.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    if the continental united states is destroyed the way this madman thinks it will be the entire earth will go into a nuclear winter that would last 100's of years and would very quickly end all life on earth larger than mice. not to mention the fact that simply destroying the country would not stop us from retaliation because we have the most advanced nuclear powered and armed submarines on the planet. babylon is not america

A) The last days last for 7 years.

B) the last days start with Word War 3, and the biggest causality being the total destruction of America.

C) Jesus said that the last days will be an unprecedented time in human history. It will be like no time before it or after it . And if Jesus didn't come back when He is coming back, no flesh would be saved.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

LOL I know right. American Christians back in the day did WORSE then allow ? marriage and propped up video hoes. They committed GENOCIDE and treated Blacks like property and killed over a million through the slave voyages alone and yet only now America is supposed to suffer eternal destruction because of "morality" lol, I always ask these kinds of Christians, why didn't ? destroy America in the 1800s then? It's not like America was moral back then either.

Because the countdown didn't start in the 1800's.

The 70 year world wide rule of America didn't start till between 1945 and 1948.

Thus once the 70 years are up, ? will execute judgement.

The window closes between 2015-2018.

And it's not a coincidence that the blood moons are conveniently happening during this season as well.

Amen.
  • zombie
    Options

A) The last days last for 7 years.

B) the last days start with Word War 3, and the biggest causality being the total destruction of America.

C) Jesus said that the last days will be an unprecedented time in human history. It will be like no time before it or after it . And if Jesus didn't come back when He is coming back, no flesh would be saved.

Amen.

The united states of america will not be destroyed america is not babylon nothing is in the bible indicated that the united states of america pays that role. You are wrong. the total destruction of the united states in the way you described would lead to nuclear winter you don't know what you are talking about and the people who taught you this nonsense have lead you astray now you come here running your mouth like a madman but anyone who even casually studies christian end times prophecy and keeps up with current events can prove you wrong. Like i keep having to do
  • zombie
    Options

And it's not a coincidence that the blood moons are conveniently happening during this season as well.

Amen.

America did not rule the world, after ww2 the world was basically divided up into two camps the iron curtain and the free west. america only became the sole world boss after the fall of soviet russia which happened in the 1990's so what 70 year world wide rule of america are you talking about???? ONCE AGAIN you are wrong blatantly so.

as for your blood moon nonsense it's already been debunked
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--kA2-5z2zI#t=563
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Sigh...always thinking according to your own understanding...no wonder you remain ignorant.

The 70 years is based upon Israel and America.

Lol @ the blood moons being debunked!

Whammy
  • zombie
    Options
    Sigh...always thinking according to your own understanding...no wonder you remain ignorant.

The 70 years is based upon Israel and America.

Lol @ the blood moons being debunked!

Whammy

What 70 YEARS??? YOU said AMERICA would rule the entire world for 70 years this rule ending between 2014-2018 with america being destroyed. but america has not ruled the world for 70 years, 70 years ago the world was divided between russia and america with both nation having about equal influence in the world, between the two no one nation had excessive influence of the world. the way things are looking the world is becoming more level of a playing field so in the next 100 years or so america won't even be the only super power on earth you don't know what you are talking about.

it's not my understanding it's simple reading ability read the bible and stop putting your own feelings into what is written while your at it you might also want to read a history book.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ONE THING I CAN SAY..

YOU SURE ARE DOING YOUR JOB TO KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED ON THE WORD OF ? ... CANT MAKE THEM DRINK THE WATER, BUT ATLEAST YOU ARE POINTING THEM TO THE SOURCE...
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Amen.

LOL, so ? has to wait a full 70 years to do something? What the hell kind of ? is that? Why does the formulation of a blood moon make a difference, is the Bible ? autistic or something?
  • vitoria
    Options
    Actually Babylon the Great represents the empire of false religion

What will happen next? Paul said: “Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.” The destruction begins with the attack against all false religion in the world. The Bible calls false religion “Babylon the Great,” or “the harlot.” (Revelation 17 5 : " On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth. 6 And I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. and 15 He said to me: “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues" )

Well, on seeing her I was greatly amazed. That attack against all false religion, including Christendom, is the beginning of the “great tribulation.” (Matthew 24:21 : for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.) (2 Thessalonians 2:8) Many people will be surprised when this happens. Why? Because until that time, the harlot will think that she is “a queen” who will “never see mourning.” She thinks that nothing bad will happen to her. But she will suddenly find out that she has made a mistake. She will be destroyed very quickly, as if “in one day.”—(Revelation 18:7 - 8 : "To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8.That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah ? , who judged her, is strong.")

Who will destroy false religion?

The Bible says that a “wild beast” with “ten horns” will attack the harlot. When we study the book of Revelation, we learn that this wild beast means the United Nations (UN). “The ten horns” mean all the governments that now support this “scarlet-colored wild beast.” (Revelation 17:3, 5, 11, 12) How destructive will this attack be? The nations that belong to the UN will take away all the harlot’s wealth, reveal how bad and immoral she really is, devour her, and “completely burn her.” So false religion will be destroyed forever.— (Revelation 17:16 " And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.")

How will the attack by the “wild beast” begin?
    Bible prophecy also shows how this attack will begin. In some way Jehovah will cause the political leaders “to carry out his thought,” or to do what he wants them to do, which is to destroy the harlot. (Revelation 17:17 " For ? put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of ? will have been accomplished.") Religion spreads war and continues to cause many problems in the world. So the nations may think that it will benefit them if they destroy the harlot. In fact, when the rulers attack the harlot, they will think that they are doing what they want to do. But ? will be using them to destroy all false religion. So one part of Satan’s system will attack another part of his system, and Satan will not be able to do anything to stop it. ( Matthew 12:25 " Knowing their thoughts, he said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself comes to ruin, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 In the same way, if Satan expels Satan, he has become divided against himself; how, then, will his kingdom stand? ")
  • zombie
    Options
    Babylon is mecca/Arabia from a Christian perspective it is the capital of the worlds largest false religion and Saudi Arabia is extremely rich and hated by much of the muslim world they will attack Saudi Arabia and it will be destroyed.
  • vitoria
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Babylon is mecca/Arabia from a Christian perspective it is the capital of the worlds largest false religion and Saudi Arabia is extremely rich and hated by much of the muslim world they will attack Saudi Arabia and it will be destroyed.

An empire can be political, commercial, or religious. The woman named Babylon the Great is not a political empire because ? ’s Word states that “the kings of the earth,” or the political elements of this world, “committed fornication” with her. Her fornication refers to the alliances she has made with the rulers of this earth and explains why she is called “the great harlot.”—Revelation 17:1, 2; (James 4:4 "Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with ? ? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of ? .")

Babylon the Great cannot be a commercial empire because the “merchants of the earth,” representing the commercial elements, will be mourning her at the time of her destruction. In fact, both kings and merchants are described as looking at Babylon the Great from “a distance.” (Revelation 18:3 For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.”) (9, 9 -10 “And the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her and lived with her in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her when they see the smoke from her burning. 10. They will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say: ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’ )(15-17 “The merchants who sold these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and will weep and mourn, 16. saying: ‘Too bad, too bad, the great city, clothed with fine linen, purple, and scarlet and richly adorned with gold ornaments, precious stones, and pearls, 17. because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!’)
    “And every ship captain and every seafaring person and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea stood at a distance) Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that Babylon the Great is, not a political or a commercial empire, but a religious one.

The religious identity of Babylon the Great is further confirmed by the statement that she misleads all the nations by means of her “spiritistic practice.” (Revelation 18:23) Since all forms of spiritism are religious and demon-inspired, it is not surprising that the Bible calls Babylon the Great “a dwelling place of demons.” (Revelation 18:2; And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a place where every unclean spirit and every unclean and hated bird lurks!")

( Deuteronomy 18:10-12: " There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11. anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12. For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable practices Jehovah your ? is driving them away from before you.") This empire is also described as being actively opposed to true religion, persecuting “prophets” and “holy ones.” (Revelation 18:24 "Yes, in her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth.”) In fact, Babylon the Great has such deep hatred for true religion that she violently persecutes and even murders “the witnesses of Jesus.” (Revelation 17:6 "And I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.Well, on seeing her I was greatly amazed.")

Hence, this woman named Babylon the Great clearly represents the world empire of false religion, which includes all religions that stand in opposition to Jehovah ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »

An empire can be political, commercial, or religious. The woman named Babylon the Great is not a political empire because ? ’s Word states that “the kings of the earth,” or the political elements of this world, “committed fornication” with her. Her fornication refers to the alliances she has made with the rulers of this earth and explains why she is called “the great harlot.”—Revelation 17:1, 2; (James 4:4 "Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with ? ? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of ? .")

Babylon the Great cannot be a commercial empire because the “merchants of the earth,” representing the commercial elements, will be mourning her at the time of her destruction. In fact, both kings and merchants are described as looking at Babylon the Great from “a distance.” (Revelation 18:3 For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.”) (9, 9 -10 “And the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her and lived with her in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her when they see the smoke from her burning. 10. They will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say: ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’ )(15-17 “The merchants who sold these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and will weep and mourn, 16. saying: ‘Too bad, too bad, the great city, clothed with fine linen, purple, and scarlet and richly adorned with gold ornaments, precious stones, and pearls, 17. because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!’)
    “And every ship captain and every seafaring person and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea stood at a distance) Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that Babylon the Great is, not a political or a commercial empire, but a religious one.

The religious identity of Babylon the Great is further confirmed by the statement that she misleads all the nations by means of her “spiritistic practice.” (Revelation 18:23) Since all forms of spiritism are religious and demon-inspired, it is not surprising that the Bible calls Babylon the Great “a dwelling place of demons.” (Revelation 18:2; And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a place where every unclean spirit and every unclean and hated bird lurks!")

( Deuteronomy 18:10-12: " There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11. anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12. For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable practices Jehovah your ? is driving them away from before you.") This empire is also described as being actively opposed to true religion, persecuting “prophets” and “holy ones.” (Revelation 18:24 "Yes, in her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth.”) In fact, Babylon the Great has such deep hatred for true religion that she violently persecutes and even murders “the witnesses of Jesus.” (Revelation 17:6 "And I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.Well, on seeing her I was greatly amazed.")

Hence, this woman named Babylon the Great clearly represents the world empire of false religion, which includes all religions that stand in opposition to Jehovah ? .

saudi arabia is a theocracy which means it is also a spiritual empire it is a commercial empire, a political empire and a spiritual empire all wrapped up into one. The destruction of mystery babylon is not just the destruction of an opposing religion if what you are saying is that mystery babylon is just a religion and is not tied to a physical place then you run into huge problems because a religion alone cannot produce any of the things that the merchants of rev 18 are crying over.

rev 18:11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

and besides all of that babylon is given a physical description so it cannot be just a religion because a religion has no physical description

read isa 13:9-20

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

14And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

17Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

19And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when ? overthrew ? and Gomorrah.

20It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

All these are physical description which means babylon cannot be just a religion as you think and no isa 13 is not about the fall of the original babylon because that place was not destroyed by the medes and was inhabited for generations after the fall of the babylonian empire. the medes are a reference to persia today iran

• vitoria
    Options
    Strategically built astride the Euphrates River, ancient Babylon has been called “the political, religious, and cultural centre of the ancient Orient.” About 732 B.C.E., the prophet Isaiah penned an ominous prophecy—Babylon would fall. Isaiah provided specifics: A leader named “Cyrus” would be the conqueror, the protective waters of the Euphrates would “dry up,” and the city’s gates would “not be shut.” (Isaiah 44:27–45:3) Some 200 years later, on October 5, 539 B.C.E., the prophecy was fulfilled in all its details. Greek historian Herodotus (fifth century B.C.E.) confirmed the manner of Babylon’s fall. *

The Bible accurately foretold that a leader named Cyrus would conquer mighty Babylon
    A bold detail.
    Isaiah made a further startling prediction regarding Babylon: “She will never be inhabited.” (Isaiah 13:19, "And Babylon, the most glorious of kingdoms,
    The beauty and the pride of the Chal·de′ans,
    Will be like Sod′om and Go·mor′rah when ? overthrew them.
    20 She will never be inhabited,
    Nor will she be a place to reside in throughout all generations.
    No Arab will pitch his tent there,
    And no shepherds will rest their flocks there") To predict permanent desolation for a sprawling city occupying a strategic location was bold indeed. You would normally expect that such a city would be rebuilt if ruined. Although Babylon lingered on for a while after its conquest, Isaiah’s words eventually came true. Today the site of ancient Babylon “is flat, hot, deserted and dusty,” reports Smithsonian magazine.