Vladimir Putin Politely Reminds The West That Russia Has 5,000 Nuclear Warheads!!!!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in The Social Lounge
How much more proof will it take for you to believe that RUSSIA is about to DESTROY AMERICA????????????????

When you see the missiles coming up from the ocean?
When you see the planes in the sky?
When it's raining fire from the sky?
When you see the flash?

WHAT WILL IT TAKE????????

vladimir-putin-e1413706715838-665x385.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/1548855/vladimir-putin-politely-reminds-the-west-that-russia-has-5000-nuclear-warheads/

Vladimir Putin may be looking for a wider conflict than the one he is involved in in the Ukraine at the moment, as the Russian President postures to show that his country is the biggest and strongest superpower, at least militarily speaking, in the world.

During some lunchtime banter between Putin and his counterpart from New Zealand, Prime Minister John Key, at an international summit earlier in the year, the two world leaders joked, if that’s even possible, about nuclear war.

As Key recalled, according to a Sydney Morning Herald report, he joked with Putin and the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, asking him, “How long would it take a missile to get out from Moscow to NZ?”

Medvedev replied, “Don’t worry, I’ll let you know before it happens.”

That was probably the last time world leaders spoke about a nuclear war in jest, as the reality of that possibility has changed on the ground over the last few months.

As Putin finds himself at loggerheads with the West, following his invasion of the Ukraine, he has mentioned Russia’s 5,000 nuclear warheads on at least three occasions recently, and by all accounts, he wasn’t joking.

For example, last Thursday night, when Putin was en route to a 50 nations summit, the annual Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan.

“He’s again threatened the West with nuclear weapons,” says John Besemeres, a Russia expert at the ANU.

According to Besemeres, Vladimir Putin has some kind of fantasy when it comes to nuclear war.

“It seems like a mastubatory fantasy he can’t go without. These are references that haven’t been heard since the era of the Soviet Union, and even then it wasn’t this overt.”

Fortunately, according to Peter Jennings, the former head of strategy at the Australian Defense Department, it’s not likely that Russia has any nuclear weapons pointed at Australia or New Zealand.

“There is a low probability that Russian nuclear weapons are aimed at Australia, with one possible exception,” says Jennings.

That exception would be the joint U.S..- Australian satellite tracking bases at Pine Gap and Nurrungar.

“That would be the joint facilities. The joint facilities are the only thing that may be relevant to the US ability to launch an attack on Russia,” he said.

Besemeres summary of the situation says it all, as he lays down the possibility of a nuclear threat from Vladimir Putin against Australia, “Putin’s Russia is heading towards a police state internally and a rogue state externally. It’s a very worrying combination.”

"Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

2And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about."
Jeremiah 51:1-2

http://youtu.be/11e8XyUBqRQ

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    It's crazy. All I do is post fact after fact about whats coming. Praise ? . But yet people will still come in here and tell me that:

a) Judgment is never coming to America
    b) America can never be touched
    c) Babylon the Great isn't America
    d) Jesus isn't coming back
    e) Putin is a friend of the west

DO YOU FOLKS NOT UNDERSTAND???????

Putin wants to go down in HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants his name up there with the infamous, like ? , Nero, Stalin.

If you can't see the clear signs of the times, you are absolutely clueless to everything!!!!! My ? have mercy. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that he won't use when Will stop this nonsense.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting, Russia is going through a recession though, do they really want to have beef with America now? America probably has more then that
  • zombie
    Options
    America will be judged but it's not Babylon. end of story if you say otherwise prove it. and not by disregarding bible verses and descriptions of Babylon you don't like because they don't align with your theory
  • zombie
    Options
    the American relationship with Russia has been worse
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russia is going through some hard times right now economically. Of course Putin has to create this sense of "us vs. the world" to inspire unity amongst his own people. He uses the United States as their boogeyman the same way the govt here uses whatever the flavor of the week threat is (north korea, iran, isis, etc.).

Mutual assured destruction is a real thing. If Russia were to launch just 1 of those 5,000 weapons it would mean the end of the entire world, and it would take way less than 5,000 to make it happen from both sides. Putin knows this, everybody knows this. That's just rhetoric.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Russia is going through some hard times right now economically. Of course Putin has to create this sense of "us vs. the world" to inspire unity amongst his own people. He uses the United States as their boogeyman the same way the govt here uses whatever the flavor of the week threat is (north korea, iran, isis, etc.).

Mutual assured destruction is a real thing. If Russia were to launch just 1 of those 5,000 weapons it would mean the end of the entire world, and it would take way less than 5,000 to make it happen from both sides. Putin knows this, everybody knows this. That's just rhetoric.

Correct, its just to get the people's mind off the real issues at hand in their country.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Definitely, neither America or Russia want beef with each other. Russia is still stuck battling the Chechnyans and America is still stuck losing in Afghanistan and losing in Iraq as well. But if Russia is pushed enough, I do worry a bit it might do something drastic. It's flying planes close to American skies and seas and even around Japan lately, so Russia shouldn't be pushed too hard I think.
  • Stiff
    Options

Definitely, neither America or Russia want beef with each other. Russia is still stuck battling the Chechnyans and America is still stuck losing in Afghanistan and losing in Iraq as well. But if Russia is pushed enough, I do worry a bit it might do something drastic. It's flying planes close to American skies and seas and even around Japan lately, so Russia shouldn't be pushed too hard I think.

Yea don't get me wrong Russia is by no means a nation of ? but they're not exactly the "you know what ? it let's end it all" type. Now if this was Al-Baghdadi of Isis talking about how they have nuclear warheads on deck then we'd have a thread here.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Yea don't get me wrong Russia is by no means a nation of ? but they're not exactly the "you know what ? it let's end it all" type. Now if this was Al-Baghdadi of Isis talking about how they have nuclear warheads on deck then we'd have a thread here.

Pretty much, Russia isn't suicidal and America would do horrible after the effects of any nuclear war. I read somewhere Russia has planes that have plasma technology that can render a huge portion of their planes undetectable to any radar, and I'm sure the Pentagon knows this. Al-Baghdadi and ISIS supposedly have chemical weapons according to the Syrian govt, so let's hope things don't get too crazy
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is Russia's true beef with the united states besides a political and economical one? Is that it then they are quite petty and weak in my opinion. Isis is fighting due to their religious and Americas tampering, but mostly a religious war since they want more converters. Just a big mess of things when you have barbaric people fighting each other over barbaric reasons.
  • Stiff
    Options
    So what is Russia's true beef with the united states besides a political and economical one? Is that it then they are quite petty and weak in my opinion. Isis is fighting due to their religious and Americas tampering, but mostly a religious war since they want more converters. Just a big mess of things when you have barbaric people fighting each other over barbaric reasons.

I think it's really just historical animosity that was never really resolved. Generations of people in the soviet union were taught their whole life that America was their evil enemy. When the soviet union collapsed i guess that attitude just never went away. Russia and America today are more alike than Russia and China if I'm not mistaken, but old habits die hard.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    when a dog is backed into a corner it has no choice but to bite.........

Amen.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    wait, so is this the first time Russia's had tension with the US and access to a shitload of nuclear weapons?
    ...oh right

also, i remember when it was the 1980s and religious figures ASSURED me Russia was a key player in THE FINAL APOCALYPTIC BATTLE FORETOLD IN THE BOOK OF ARMAGEDDON and we'd all be destroyed in a nuclear war in the 1990s. turns out that didn't happen either.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    And MAD is off the table.

? says nothing about MAD in His word.

Stop thinking according to your own understanding.

The world will still go on after Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire.

But the Bible is clear that the world will be totally different once that day comes.

The nuclear fall out will cause:

A) world wide famine (revelation 6:5-6)
    B) the death of 1.8+ billion people (revelation 6:7-8)
    C) The darkening of the sun and the moon because of the ash cloud that will circle the earth aka Nuclear winter (Isaiah 13:9-11)

These are the last days when this takes place aka the last 7 years of this age.

There will be no more Mcdonalds, late night trips to 7/11, Sunday morning breakfasts at IHOP, or Saturday cruising down the boulevard.

The world will be flipped upside down when America is destroyed and the world will be plunged into CHAOS!!!!!

And thus the enemy of all that is good will rise up amongst the destruction in order to destroy what is left of humanity.

But the antichrist reign will be short and He will be broken without hand when the LORD returns in power and great glory to put down all sin and rebellion and to be glorified in His saints! Hallelujah!
  • zombie
    Options
    babylon is most likely saudi arabia/mecca not america and it will be destroyed in one day one hour it is actually possible to destroy a city in one day. MECCA is actually a city that rules nations of people and the arabian peninsula is actually a desert that is by the sea like the bible describes babylon to be, arabia, it has a high percentage of immigrants compared to it's natural citizens. From a christian perspective it is the city of the greatest idoltry in HUMAN history with millions of muslims going there every year to bow down to the kabba and kiss the black stone.

arabia has a wine that it uses to control the kings of the earth, oil. it beheads christians and jews when given the chance and had slavery until like the 1970's and still treats it's foreign workers like slaves it has a population of about 30 million but 10 million of that is immigrant

revelation 17:6 I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of ? ’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

Revelation 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

So @douwant2gotheaven Kindly tell me when america is going to start killing christians or when we are going to become a desert

I can go on and on explaining to you or anyone else who wants to hear why america cannot be babylon.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

Pushing a nuclear powered nation with a history of having a strong military into a bad recession, embarrassing a proud man like Putin, AND NATO close to Russia's door step has all the ingredients of some kind of conflict down the line
  • kingblaze84
    Options

But the Bible is clear that the world will be totally different once that day comes.

C) The darkening of the sun and the moon because of the ash cloud that will circle the earth aka Nuclear winter (Isaiah 13:9-11)

There will be no more Mcdonalds, late night trips to 7/11, Sunday morning breakfasts at IHOP, or Saturday cruising down the boulevard.

The world will be flipped upside down when America is destroyed and the world will be plunged into CHAOS!!!!!

And thus the enemy of all that is good will rise up amongst the destruction in order to destroy what is left of humanity.

But the antichrist reign will be short and He will be broken without hand when the LORD returns in power and great glory to put down all sin and rebellion and to be glorified in His saints! Hallelujah!

Is the anti Christ going to be an American president...? Or a foreign one
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    babylon is most likely saudi arabia/mecca not america and it will be destroyed in one day one hour it is actually possible to destroy a city in one day. MECCA is actually a city that rules nations of people and the arabian peninsula is actually a desert that is by the sea like the bible describes babylon to be, arabia, it has a high percentage of immigrants compared to it's natural citizens. From a christian perspective it is the city of the greatest idoltry in HUMAN history with millions of muslims going there every year to bow down to the kabba and kiss the black stone.

arabia has a wine that it uses to control the kings of the earth, oil. it beheads christians and jews when given the chance and had slavery until like the 1970's and still treats it's foreign workers like slaves it has a population of about 30 million but 10 million of that is immigrant

revelation 17:6 I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of ? ’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

Revelation 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

So @douwant2gotheaven Kindly tell me when america is going to start killing christians or when we are going to become a desert

I can go on and on explaining to you or anyone else who wants to hear why america cannot be babylon.

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/america-mystery-babylon-great.htm

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    wait, so is this the first time Russia's had tension with the US and access to a shitload of nuclear weapons?
    ...oh right

also, i remember when it was the 1980s and religious figures ASSURED me Russia was a key player in THE FINAL APOCALYPTIC BATTLE FORETOLD IN THE BOOK OF ARMAGEDDON and we'd all be destroyed in a nuclear war in the 1990s. turns out that didn't happen either.

The 70 year window closes between 2015-2018.

When the window closes, judgment will come.

My next thread will be a discussion on the 70 year principle that ? has laid out in His word for dealing with nations and judgment.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I don't know. He won't be revealed until after World War 3.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Pushing a nuclear powered nation with a history of having a strong military into a bad recession, embarrassing a proud man like Putin, AND NATO close to Russia's door step has all the ingredients of some kind of conflict down the line

There is already a conflict and Russia is loosing. Not every conflict is a hot one. They also lost the last conflict which was the cold war. Cold War Russia looking flabby and sick right now.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

Amen.

america did not push russia into a recession russia was ? economically way before we put any sanctions on them and nato has been close to russia since it's start. russia is a nation in decline has been for a long time demographically, economically and militarily. they are in no position to ? with america only bully the nations close to their border.
  • zombie
    Options

The antichrist will be the person muslims call iman mahdi in muslim endtimes prophecy isa (jesus) is susposed to return and be the second in command of the mahdi and take over rulership of the muslims after the mahdi dies christians will call this fake jesus the false prophet. All the evidence in the bible points to the anti-christ coming from the muslim world.

the mark of the beast will be a muslim creed: a bay'ah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay'ah
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Amen.

There is already a conflict and Russia is loosing. Not every conflict is a hot one. They also lost the last conflict which was the cold war. Cold War Russia looking flabby and sick right now.

Russia is without a doubt losing economically so far, but militarily, they aren't. Russian troops are still in Ukraine and they still have Crimea. But economically yes I agree, the sanctions are hurting them big time