Vladimir Putin Politely Reminds The West That Russia Has 5,000 Nuclear Warheads!!!!

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    And MAD is off the table.

? says nothing about MAD in His word.

Stop thinking according to your own understanding.

The world will still go on after Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire.

But the Bible is clear that the world will be totally different once that day comes.

The nuclear fall out will cause:

A) world wide famine (revelation 6:5-6)
    B) the death of 1.8+ billion people (revelation 6:7-8)
    C) The darkening of the sun and the moon because of the ash cloud that will circle the earth aka Nuclear winter (Isaiah 13:9-11)

These are the last days when this takes place aka the last 7 years of this age.

There will be no more Mcdonalds, late night trips to 7/11, Sunday morning breakfasts at IHOP, or Saturday cruising down the boulevard.

The world will be flipped upside down when America is destroyed and the world will be plunged into CHAOS!!!!!

And thus the enemy of all that is good will rise up amongst the destruction in order to destroy what is left of humanity.

But the antichrist reign will be short and He will be broken without hand when the LORD returns in power and great glory to put down all sin and rebellion and to be glorified in His saints! Hallelujah!

Is the anti Christ going to be an American president...? Or a foreign one

The antichrist will be the person muslims call iman mahdi in muslim endtimes prophecy isa (jesus) is susposed to return and be the second in command of the mahdi and take over rulership of the muslims after the mahdi dies christians will call this fake jesus the false prophet. All the evidence in the bible points to the anti-christ coming from the muslim world.

the mark of the beast will be a muslim creed: a bay'ah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay'ah

Hmm interesting
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    The 70 year window closes between 2015-2018.
    When the window closes, judgment will come.
    still not sure what this "window" is based on, since religious figures have been repeatedly assuring us we'll soon be killed in an apocalyptic nuclear confrontation with Russia for decades now

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    still not sure what this "window" is based on, since religious figures have been repeatedly assuring us we'll soon be killed in an apocalyptic nuclear confrontation with Russia for decades now

The 70 year window is based upon how ? has acted in the past when he laid judgment upon ancient Babylon.

The reference in the Old Testament can be found in Jeremiah 25.

The Destruction of Babylon

12And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations. 13And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations. 14For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
    Jeremiah 25:12-14

All the words that Jeremiah pronounced against Babylon weren't fulfilled when ancient Babylon was destroyed.

Therefore there is a near and far fulfillment of the prophecy! Thus the remaining prophetic utterances that Jeremiah pronounced against Babylon have to do with the destruction of Babylon the Great!

With that being the case the same principle that ? used to judge ancient Babylon will also be used to judge Babylon the great!

Why? Because of this:

"I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed Malachi 3:6

The Lord doesn't change! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!

The same way He acted in the past, is the same way He will
    Act in the future!

Ecclesiastes also tells us this:

"That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done. And there is nothing new done under the sun. Is there anything of which it may be said, 'see, this is new'? It has already been in ancient times before us." Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

The principle of 70 years remains the same! And the countdown for Babylon the Great started either in

A) 1945-when America won WW2 after they dropped the 2 bombs on Japan.

B) 1948-when Israel became a nation again in 1 day and America being the first country to back them!

So you add 70 years to those dates and we get the 2015-2018 window!

Now you add in all the other signs of the times and you'd be a complete buffoon to ignore the obvious season in which we are living in. Amen.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    when a dog is backed into a corner it has no choice but to bite.........

Amen.

Pushing a nuclear powered nation with a history of having a strong military into a bad recession, embarrassing a proud man like Putin, AND NATO close to Russia's door step has all the ingredients of some kind of conflict down the line

There is already a conflict and Russia is loosing. Not every conflict is a hot one. They also lost the last conflict which was the cold war. Cold War Russia looking flabby and sick right now.

Russia is without a doubt losing economically so far, but militarily, they aren't. Russian troops are still in Ukraine and they still have Crimea. But economically yes I agree, the sanctions are hurting them big time

Ukraine is hardly a real effort so they get no points taking over a part of a country that was already down with them anyway. They didn't have to do much military engagement to take it either so it's not a win for them in terms of military action. They flexed their muscles there but it isn't helping out any further with the rest Ukraine. The Ukraine is going hard to defend the rest of their land. Taking Crimea has cost them more. What's the point of a military win if it ends up hurting your country even more and emboldened your real enemies. It's not like they did it to fend of terrorist like Chechnya.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 70 year window is based upon how ? has acted in the past when he laid judgment upon ancient Babylon.

The reference in the Old Testament can be found in Jeremiah 25.

The Destruction of Babylon

12And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations. 13And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations. 14For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
    Jeremiah 25:12-14

All the words that Jeremiah pronounced against Babylon weren't fulfilled when ancient Babylon was destroyed.

Therefore there is a near and far fulfillment of the prophecy! Thus the remaining prophetic utterances that Jeremiah pronounced against Babylon have to do with the destruction of Babylon the Great!

With that being the case the same principle that ? used to judge ancient Babylon will also be used to judge Babylon the great!

Why? Because of this:

"I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed Malachi 3:6

The Lord doesn't change! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!

The same way He acted in the past, is the same way He will
    Act in the future!

Ecclesiastes also tells us this:

"That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done. And there is nothing new done under the sun. Is there anything of which it may be said, 'see, this is new'? It has already been in ancient times before us." Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

The principle of 70 years remains the same! And the countdown for Babylon the Great started either in

B) 1948-when Israel became a nation again in 1 day and America being the first country to back them!

Now you add in all the other signs of the times and you'd be a complete buffoon to ignore the obvious season in which we are living in. Amen.

You might had something if it wasn't for the fact Hebrew culture is literal not abstract.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is no 70 year principle written in the bible that is an invention of your own mind.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2014
    there is no 70 year principle written in the bible that is an invention of your own mind.

Typical.

I post facts based on scripture which proclaims the truth.

In comes King arguer....Zombie....who ARGUES in every thread on ALLHIPHOP.COM with nothing but a dissenting opinion based upon a spirit of disagreement, bitterness, and strife.

Pretty clear to me on who the tail needs to be pinned on.

Amen.

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    when a dog is backed into a corner it has no choice but to bite.........

Amen.

Pushing a nuclear powered nation with a history of having a strong military into a bad recession, embarrassing a proud man like Putin, AND NATO close to Russia's door step has all the ingredients of some kind of conflict down the line

There is already a conflict and Russia is loosing. Not every conflict is a hot one. They also lost the last conflict which was the cold war. Cold War Russia looking flabby and sick right now.

Russia is without a doubt losing economically so far, but militarily, they aren't. Russian troops are still in Ukraine and they still have Crimea. But economically yes I agree, the sanctions are hurting them big time

Ukraine is hardly a real effort so they get no points taking over a part of a country that was already down with them anyway. They didn't have to do much military engagement to take it either so it's not a win for them in terms of military action. They flexed their muscles there but it isn't helping out any further with the rest Ukraine. The Ukraine is going hard to defend the rest of their land. Taking Crimea has cost them more. What's the point of a military win if it ends up hurting your country even more and emboldened your real enemies. It's not like they did it to fend of terrorist like Chechnya.

Eastern Ukraine and Crimea not fighting Russia is a big military and moral victory for Putin because Russians always considered these parts of Ukraine parts of Russia and the optics of holding on to these oil rich lands from mostly hostile Ukraine is huge. I agree it has hurt Russia a lot internationally though, not sure what the end game is for Putin. Putin's poll numbers are still high in Russia supposedly, and NATO isn't doing anything, so maybe that's why the Russian people are still satisfied with what they got out of it: more oil, gas, and influence in the region (more land, more influence)
  • zombie
    edited October 2014

Typical.

In comes King arguer....Zombie....who ARGUES in every thread on ALLHIPHOP.COM with nothing but a dissenting opinion based upon a spirit of disagreement, bitterness, and strife.

Amen.

when it comes to certain topics i will not just agree with you, you are spreading a false doctrine that a sunday school child can debunk. You need to stop . Anytime you bring up this nonsense about blood moons, america being babylon or any such nonsense i will confront it. I think the drugs you used to do have have done major damage to your brain and maybe you should focus on the other aspects of christian life because you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to end times theory. You also have failed to address any of the issues i presented with your theory instead you are now attacking me because your theory lacks strength and cannot stand up to analysis.

and what facts based on scripture did you post??? you post scripture and add ? in no where in the bible verses that you posted did ? create a 70 year principle do you know what the word principle means

Principle: a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning

if the reason behind ? 's destruction of mystery babylon is the opression of his people then that takes america off the list of candidates and if ? according to you is going to punish evil nations after 70 years why did rome last so long??? your whole 70 years theory is conjecture.
  • zombie
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? in 2019 if both me and you still post here i want an apology from you.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014

But the Bible is clear that the world will be totally different once that day comes.

C) The darkening of the sun and the moon because of the ash cloud that will circle the earth aka Nuclear winter (Isaiah 13:9-11)

There will be no more Mcdonalds, late night trips to 7/11, Sunday morning breakfasts at IHOP, or Saturday cruising down the boulevard.

The world will be flipped upside down when America is destroyed and the world will be plunged into CHAOS!!!!!

And thus the enemy of all that is good will rise up amongst the destruction in order to destroy what is left of humanity.

But the antichrist reign will be short and He will be broken without hand when the LORD returns in power and great glory to put down all sin and rebellion and to be glorified in His saints! Hallelujah!

The antichrist will be the person muslims call iman mahdi in muslim endtimes prophecy isa (jesus) is susposed to return and be the second in command of the mahdi and take over rulership of the muslims after the mahdi dies christians will call this fake jesus the false prophet. All the evidence in the bible points to the anti-christ coming from the muslim world.

the mark of the beast will be a muslim creed: a bay'ah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay'ah

Hmm interesting

The "harlot" is described figuratively by John in Revelation 17, and the Kaaba is merely a physical representation or manifestation as it were of the figurative "harlot". Since the harlot is not a literal woman, it only stands to reason that words used to describe her in Revelation 17 be understood symbolically or metaphorically as well.

So what is she? She is a counterfeit and ? of the Bride of Christ (the Church). Whereas the Bride of Christ is described as “a bride adorned for her husband” (Rev 21:2) who is filled with “the glory of ? ” and is “like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal” (Rev 21:11), the "harlot" counterfeit of the Church is described figuratively by John as “full of names of blasphemy” and as being “arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness” (Rev 17:3-4). Everything that the harlot is described it fits the Ka’bba; dress, pearls, jewels, gold, silver and even the blasphemies etched in silver threads with golden inlays across her attire the covering even used to be scarlet

but We will never see a figurative "harlot" physically clothed in purple and scarlet any more than we would see a precious jasper stone adorned on the Bride of Christ. These terms are used not to describe what they are, but rather what they are like, and the "harlot" being "arrayed in purple and scarlet colour" should be understood in the sense that she is treated like "royalty" - which these colors are representative of.

If she is the antithesis of the Bride of Christ, who could she be specifically? She is the greatest of all "harlots" that the world has ever seen or will ever see. John's description of the "harlot" describes Islam as it exists today perfectly. More specifically, he is describing the Islamic Ummah (the Muslim "church" if you will), the direct counterfeit of the Bride of Christ. She is the "harlot" of a man (the false prophet Mohammed) who is himself regarded as a "king" by the Muslim world. The "harlot" demands that she herself be therefore treated and revered as royalty over all the kingdoms of the earth, and this is something that the West is doing today in increasing measure at its own peril.

Revelation 18:3, “For all the nations have ? the maddening wine of her adulteries …”
  • kingblaze84

Hmm interesting

The "harlot" is described figuratively by John in Revelation 17, and the Kaaba is merely a physical representation or manifestation as it were of the figurative "harlot". Since the harlot is not a literal woman, it only stands to reason that words used to describe her in Revelation 17 be understood symbolically or metaphorically as well.

So what is she? She is a counterfeit and ? of the Bride of Christ (the Church). Whereas the Bride of Christ is described as “a bride adorned for her husband” (Rev 21:2) who is filled with “the glory of ? ” and is “like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal” (Rev 21:11), the "harlot" counterfeit of the Church is described figuratively by John as “full of names of blasphemy” and as being “arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness” (Rev 17:3-4). Everything that the harlot is described it fits the Ka’bba; dress, pearls, jewels, gold, silver and even the blasphemies etched in silver threads with golden inlays across her attire the covering even used to be scarlet

but We will never see a figurative "harlot" physically clothed in purple and scarlet any more than we would see a precious jasper stone adorned on the Bride of Christ. These terms are used not to describe what they are, but rather what they are like, and the "harlot" being "arrayed in purple and scarlet colour" should be understood in the sense that she is treated like "royalty" - which these colors are representative of.

If she is the antithesis of the Bride of Christ, who could she be specifically? She is the greatest of all "harlots" that the world has ever seen or will ever see. John's description of the "harlot" describes Islam as it exists today perfectly. More specifically, he is describing the Islamic Ummah (the Muslim "church" if you will), the direct counterfeit of the Bride of Christ. She is the "harlot" of a man (the false prophet Mohammed) who is himself regarded as a "king" by the Muslim world. The "harlot" demands that she herself be therefore treated and revered as royalty over all the kingdoms of the earth, and this is something that the West is doing today in increasing measure at its own peril.

Revelation 18:3, “For all the nations have ? the maddening wine of her adulteries …”

Interesting, from a religious standpoint you could be right. Why do you think Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world though?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You truly are a crazy bastard.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • janklow

01. there's a failure to recognize statements like "seventy years" as slightly less than literal going on here;
    02. you leap right to "add 70 years to 1945 or 1948" without explaining why either of those would start the countdown;
    03. if the 70 IS literal... why this random window and why the variation in start times? unless, you know, this ? isn't an exact science or something
    04. oh, and:
    ...this is the exact kind of stuff all those guys that told us we'd be dead in WWIII in the 1990s said. and it was SO ACCURATE!
  • janklow
    What's the point of a military win if it ends up hurting your country even more and emboldened your real enemies.
    wait, isn't that exactly what happened in Chechnya?
    I agree it has hurt Russia a lot internationally though, not sure what the end game is for Putin.
    to look like a big man, of course
    he probably should have just stuck to riding horses shirtless and messing around with tigers, but i guess he wanted to mix things up in 2014

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    What's the point of a military win if it ends up hurting your country even more and emboldened your real enemies.
    wait, isn't that exactly what happened in Chechnya?
    I agree it has hurt Russia a lot internationally though, not sure what the end game is for Putin.
    to look like a big man, of course
    he probably should have just stuck to riding horses shirtless and messing around with tigers, but i guess he wanted to mix things up in 2014

Yeah it seems Putin just wants to look like a big man but maybe he's acting confident lately because he's making up trade he's lost with much of Europe in return for closer trade ties with China. That's big because as we hopefully all know by now, China now has the world's largest economy and Russia is happy to see that. Europe is also suffering from a recession I hear, so how much are they going to be willing to push Russia? Not much I bet! Putin knows his nation is suffering but he knows Europe is suffering too, so I think his strategy is to trade with China like crazy and hope Europe gives up its own sanctions, as Europe during the winter will really need Russian oil. America can try to sell more oil to Europe of course, but that doesn't change the fact China has closer ties with Russia now.
  • kingblaze84
    http://www.examiner.com/article/trade-between-china-and-russia-reaches-new-high-as-sanctions-continue-to-hurt-eu

During the first half of 2014, trade with Europe and the EU declined by 3.2%, with much of these lost imports occurring in the important agricultural centers of nations like France, Greece, and Poland. However, trade with China during this same period increased by 3.4% with one important factor for this reversal coming from new agreements that Russia and China now have in place to allow for non-dollar trade between the countries in both Roubles and Yuan. This vital move has not only helped Russia endure a fall in their currency due to U.S. sanctions and falling oil prices but is accelerating the global move away from the dollar as more and more nations see the benefits of direct trade that is done outside the need for dollar swap mechanisms.

The significance of Russia's move Eastward for trade comes at a time when China has just eclipsed the United States as the world's largest economy. And with China not bound by any regulatory or diplomatic sanctions by the U.S. and EU, their vast global network can actually work against the West since China can purchase goods and other commodities from Europe and simply sell them to Russia as part of their direct trade agreements.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014

Hmm interesting

Interesting, from a religious standpoint you could be right. Why do you think Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world though?

i don't think it's possible to say that any religion is growing faster than the other because religious freedom is limited in much of the world where people claim this growth is happening for example there are millions and millions of christians in china in underground churches
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014

Hmm interesting

i don't think it's possible to say that any religion is growing faster than the other because religious freedom is limited in much of the world where people claim this growth is happening for example there are millions and millions of christians in china in underground churches

Fair enough but Islam is still a fast growing religion according to many sources. If Islam is the religion of the anti-Christ, your lord and savior Jesus better come back soon cuz Muslims have taken over the birthplace of Christianity by far and it's not even a fair fight anymore in the region.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/vicar-baghdad-us-intervention-total-waste-worse-now-under-saddam

ISIS fighters have instituted a "genocide" of Christians in Iraq, committing war crimes including beheading Christian children, crucifying men and enslaving women.

Summer in Iraq wrought "total devastation" on Christians in Iraq, White said, and Christians are "a million times" worse off now than they were under Saddam Hussein.

White deems the Islamic State's actions "one of the worst persecutions of Christians in history."
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Maybe the Christian ? converted to Islam or became non-religious ::shrugs::

• zombie
    edited October 2014

Hmm interesting

Fair enough but Islam is still a fast growing religion according to many sources. If Islam is the religion of the anti-Christ, your lord and savior Jesus better come back soon cuz Muslims have taken over the birthplace of Christianity by far and it's not even a fair fight anymore in the region.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/vicar-baghdad-us-intervention-total-waste-worse-now-under-saddam

ISIS fighters have instituted a "genocide" of Christians in Iraq, committing war crimes including beheading Christian children, crucifying men and enslaving women.

Summer in Iraq wrought "total devastation" on Christians in Iraq, White said, and Christians are "a million times" worse off now than they were under Saddam Hussein.

White deems the Islamic State's actions "one of the worst persecutions of Christians in history."

it does not work like that jesus promised that there will be much suffering for Christians the pain has only begun so much more has to happen, Christians in the west are not feeling it yet but in time we will to be the best Christian you have to die for the faith.
  • kingblaze84

Hmm interesting

it does not work like that jesus promised that there will be much suffering for Christians the pain has only begun so much more has to happen, Christians in the west are not feeling it yet but in time we will to be the best Christian you have to die for the faith.

Weird but okay. I guess the anti-Christ will have a field day with you Christians then.
  • zombie

Hmm interesting

Weird but okay. I guess the anti-Christ will have a field day with you Christians then.

for a while evil will have it's way
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Typical.

Amen.

when it comes to certain topics i will not just agree with you, you are spreading a false doctrine that a sunday school child can debunk. You need to stop . Anytime you bring up this nonsense about blood moons, america being babylon or any such nonsense i will confront it. I think the drugs you used to do have have done major damage to your brain and maybe you should focus on the other aspects of christian life because you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to end times theory. You also have failed to address any of the issues i presented with your theory instead you are now attacking me because your theory lacks strength and cannot stand up to analysis.

and what facts based on scripture did you post??? you post scripture and add ? in no where in the bible verses that you posted did ? create a 70 year principle do you know what the word principle means

Principle: a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning

if the reason behind ? 's destruction of mystery babylon is the opression of his people then that takes america off the list of candidates and if ? according to you is going to punish evil nations after 70 years why did rome last so long??? your whole 70 years theory is conjecture.

I read your reply and once again you proved that you haven't studied the scriptures.

The reason why ? destroys America is not for the oppression of His people.

But it figures that you would have the wrong understanding because you're not interested in learning, only arguments.

Lol @ the reason you gave for the reason Babylon is destroyed.

And you have the audacity to tell me I'm wrong?

You can't even get the simplistic things down. I'm done. Amen.