Vladimir Putin Politely Reminds The West That Russia Has 5,000 Nuclear Warheads!!!!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    The 70 year window closes between 2015-2018.
    When the window closes, judgment will come.
    still not sure what this "window" is based on, since religious figures have been repeatedly assuring us we'll soon be killed in an apocalyptic nuclear confrontation with Russia for decades now

The 70 year window is based upon how ? has acted in the past when he laid judgment upon ancient Babylon.

The reference in the Old Testament can be found in Jeremiah 25.

The Destruction of Babylon

12And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations. 13And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations. 14For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
    Jeremiah 25:12-14

All the words that Jeremiah pronounced against Babylon weren't fulfilled when ancient Babylon was destroyed.

Therefore there is a near and far fulfillment of the prophecy! Thus the remaining prophetic utterances that Jeremiah pronounced against Babylon have to do with the destruction of Babylon the Great!

With that being the case the same principle that ? used to judge ancient Babylon will also be used to judge Babylon the great!

Why? Because of this:

"I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed Malachi 3:6

The Lord doesn't change! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!

The same way He acted in the past, is the same way He will
    Act in the future!

Ecclesiastes also tells us this:

"That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done. And there is nothing new done under the sun. Is there anything of which it may be said, 'see, this is new'? It has already been in ancient times before us." Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

The principle of 70 years remains the same! And the countdown for Babylon the Great started either in

A) 1945-when America won WW2 after they dropped the 2 bombs on Japan.

B) 1948-when Israel became a nation again in 1 day and America being the first country to back them!

So you add 70 years to those dates and we get the 2015-2018 window!

Now you add in all the other signs of the times and you'd be a complete buffoon to ignore the obvious season in which we are living in. Amen.

You might had something if it wasn't for the fact Hebrew culture is literal not abstract.

Nothing abstract about anything I posted. But I'll let Jesus tell you why you don't understand

" I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?" John 3:12

The Lord stay dishing out that ether doh.....Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? in 2019 if both me and you still post here i want an apology from you.

I'll be in Israel by then. Hopefully you will be too or in Africa. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The principle of 70 years remains the same! And the countdown for Babylon the Great started either in
    B) 1948-when Israel became a nation again in 1 day and America being the first country to back them!

01. there's a failure to recognize statements like "seventy years" as slightly less than literal going on here;
    02. you leap right to "add 70 years to 1945 or 1948" without explaining why either of those would start the countdown;
    03. if the 70 IS literal... why this random window and why the variation in start times? unless, you know, this ? isn't an exact science or something
    04. oh, and:
    Now you add in all the other signs of the times and you'd be a complete buffoon to ignore the obvious season in which we are living in. Amen.
    ...this is the exact kind of stuff all those guys that told us we'd be dead in WWIII in the 1990s said. and it was SO ACCURATE!

1. The 70 year countdown is exact.
    2. I haven't figured out when ? started the 70 year countdown.
    3. That is why I gave 2 different dates that the 70 year countdown could have begun. Either 1945 or 1948.
    4. The 70 year countdown from 1945 is possible because that is when WW2 ended. With the result being the liberation of the Jews and the sole supremacy of the United States of America as the de facto ruler of the world.
    5. 1948 is given because that was the year that the nation of ISRAEL became a nation again in 1 day, thus fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah 66:8. And surprise surprise, the First Nation to publicly back and support Israel was the USA!. Again tying America back to the apple of Gods eye.
    6. Have you not been paying attention to all the signs that ? has been giving?

http://youtu.be/if1qCfMsy_A

That's one, remember?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    http://www.examiner.com/article/trade-between-china-and-russia-reaches-new-high-as-sanctions-continue-to-hurt-eu

During the first half of 2014, trade with Europe and the EU declined by 3.2%, with much of these lost imports occurring in the important agricultural centers of nations like France, Greece, and Poland. However, trade with China during this same period increased by 3.4% with one important factor for this reversal coming from new agreements that Russia and China now have in place to allow for non-dollar trade between the countries in both Roubles and Yuan. This vital move has not only helped Russia endure a fall in their currency due to U.S. sanctions and falling oil prices but is accelerating the global move away from the dollar as more and more nations see the benefits of direct trade that is done outside the need for dollar swap mechanisms.

The significance of Russia's move Eastward for trade comes at a time when China has just eclipsed the United States as the world's largest economy. And with China not bound by any regulatory or diplomatic sanctions by the U.S. and EU, their vast global network can actually work against the West since China can purchase goods and other commodities from Europe and simply sell them to Russia as part of their direct trade agreements.

Yeah the writing is on the wall. Can you see it thou?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically you have two dudes playing in the fantasy end times league arguing what signs could be applied for additional apocalypse points. Interesting.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    No. You either believe ? or you don't.

What say you? Do you know Him?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no 70 year principle written in the bible that is an invention of your own mind.

Typical.

I post facts based on scripture which proclaims the truth.

In comes King arguer....Zombie....who ARGUES in every thread on ALLHIPHOP.COM with nothing but a dissenting opinion based upon a spirit of disagreement, bitterness, and strife.

Pretty clear to me on who the tail needs to be pinned on.

Amen.

when it comes to certain topics i will not just agree with you, you are spreading a false doctrine that a sunday school child can debunk. You need to stop . Anytime you bring up this nonsense about blood moons, america being babylon or any such nonsense i will confront it. I think the drugs you used to do have have done major damage to your brain and maybe you should focus on the other aspects of christian life because you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to end times theory. You also have failed to address any of the issues i presented with your theory instead you are now attacking me because your theory lacks strength and cannot stand up to analysis.

and what facts based on scripture did you post??? you post scripture and add ? in no where in the bible verses that you posted did ? create a 70 year principle do you know what the word principle means

Principle: a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning

if the reason behind ? 's destruction of mystery babylon is the opression of his people then that takes america off the list of candidates and if ? according to you is going to punish evil nations after 70 years why did rome last so long??? your whole 70 years theory is conjecture.

I read your reply and once again you proved that you haven't studied the scriptures.

The reason why ? destroys America is not for the oppression of His people.

But it figures that you would have the wrong understanding because you're not interested in learning, only arguments.

Lol @ the reason you gave for the reason Babylon is destroyed.

And you have the audacity to tell me I'm wrong?

You can't even get the simplistic things down. I'm done. Amen.

? does not destroy america, america is not babylon. the reasons i gave for babylon being destroyed is only one of it's many sins.there are others but the slaughter of jews and christians counts against babylon and she will be destroyed for it, as the scriptures say. As a fellow christian i call on you to stop spreading your falsehood and ignorance you are leading people astray.

rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of ? ’s holy people,
    of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

rev "19:2 “Hallelujah!
    Salvation and glory and power belong to our ? ,
    2 for true and just are his judgments.
    He has condemned the great prostitute
    who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
    He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”
  • zombie
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? in 2019 if both me and you still post here i want an apology from you.

I'll be in Israel by then. Hopefully you will be too or in Africa. Amen.

You will be right here in america because moving to another nation let alone israel is not easy especially as a black man and it's basically already 2015.
  • zombie
    Options
    what a fool countless flags have fallen since the first person thought up the idea of a flag this fool takes that as a sign ..smh lol at this idiot.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.examiner.com/article/trade-between-china-and-russia-reaches-new-high-as-sanctions-continue-to-hurt-eu

During the first half of 2014, trade with Europe and the EU declined by 3.2%, with much of these lost imports occurring in the important agricultural centers of nations like France, Greece, and Poland. However, trade with China during this same period increased by 3.4% with one important factor for this reversal coming from new agreements that Russia and China now have in place to allow for non-dollar trade between the countries in both Roubles and Yuan. This vital move has not only helped Russia endure a fall in their currency due to U.S. sanctions and falling oil prices but is accelerating the global move away from the dollar as more and more nations see the benefits of direct trade that is done outside the need for dollar swap mechanisms.

The significance of Russia's move Eastward for trade comes at a time when China has just eclipsed the United States as the world's largest economy. And with China not bound by any regulatory or diplomatic sanctions by the U.S. and EU, their vast global network can actually work against the West since China can purchase goods and other commodities from Europe and simply sell them to Russia as part of their direct trade agreements.

Yeah the writing is on the wall. Can you see it thou?

Yes I do, and America does as well. There's a reason Americans haven't given Ukraine weapons and ammo yet, they don't want to provoke an already ? off enemy, Russia.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

01. there's a failure to recognize statements like "seventy years" as slightly less than literal going on here;
    02. you leap right to "add 70 years to 1945 or 1948" without explaining why either of those would start the countdown;
    03. if the 70 IS literal... why this random window and why the variation in start times? unless, you know, this ? isn't an exact science or something
    04. oh, and:
    ...this is the exact kind of stuff all those guys that told us we'd be dead in WWIII in the 1990s said. and it was SO ACCURATE!

3. That is why I gave 2 different dates that the 70 year countdown could have begun. Either 1945 or 1948.
    4. The 70 year countdown from 1945 is possible because that is when WW2 ended. With the result being the liberation of the Jews and the sole supremacy of the United States of America as the de facto ruler of the world.
    5. 1948 is given because that was the year that the nation of ISRAEL became a nation again in 1 day, thus fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah 66:8. And surprise surprise, the First Nation to publicly back and support Israel was the USA!. Again tying America back to the apple of Gods eye.

That's one, remember?

I'm a little confused at this though, you say America being tied to Israel brought America back into ? 's graces, but American govt is still very close to Israel's govt, so why would ? allow America to be destroyed for being the next ? and Gomorah? Israel has the largest ? pride parade in the Middle East, ? is gonna strike at America but let Israel slide with that? There's a lot of freaky stuff on Israeli TV from what I hear
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah it seems Putin just wants to look like a big man but maybe he's acting confident lately because he's making up trade he's lost with much of Europe in return for closer trade ties with China.
    this is not EXACTLY true. they have the Chinese deal, but this is very, very likely to be a deal where China took advantage of Russia's needy position.
    Putin knows his nation is suffering but he knows Europe is suffering too, so I think his strategy is to trade with China like crazy and hope Europe gives up its own sanctions, as Europe during the winter will really need Russian oil.
    the thing you have to remember, though, is that oil being cheap hurts countries like Russia a LOT more than Europe's economic issues hurt Europe. yeah, it's a boon to China and yeah, they can leverage European needs for oil (all the more reason for Europe to re-think the anti-nuclear platforms)... but Russia's economy is taking damage right now.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options

That's one, remember?
    so the countdown is exact... but you don't know when it started... and you're giving two random dates... and you're still not able to explain why it's THOSE DATES... and you're falling back on some ridiculous "pay attention to the signs" gibberish.

"...this is the exact kind of stuff all those guys that told us we'd be dead in WWIII in the 1990s said. and it was SO ACCURATE!"

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is little difference between Satan and Yahweh. One is ? these humans the other is ? these humans unless they are on my nuts. But more propaganda using Sumerian mythology as a basis of control and fear.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    And no, I'm not atheist and I believe in a creative force ? Olumdare but not no Sumerian, phonecian, Canaan ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question? Who has the BEST nukes. I mean if we get into a shootout and you have a rusty ass 22 that jams and I have an m60 who wins? We both have guns but....there is a difference. There are missiles that we have that will blow there's out of the sky before they even get close. Their nukes would never reach american soil.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Question? Who has the BEST nukes. I mean if we get into a shootout and you have a rusty ass 22 that jams and I have an m60 who wins? We both have guns but....there is a difference. There are missiles that we have that will blow there's out of the sky before they even get close. Their nukes would never reach american soil.

What makes you think that? Russia has plasma technology that can hide some of its aircraft from radar and they already have submarines close to Cuban soil (VERY DIFFICULT to track submarines, Sweden is finding this out right now, Russian subs are playing with them). With Russia having 5K nukes, it would be close to impossible to track them all. There's a reason America isn't giving Ukraine military weapons right now.

Plus Russian planes have come very close to Hawaii and Alaska airspace, and a nuke doesn't even have to reach America directly for massive casualties to happen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    America has the best nukes but Russian planes come close to American airspace all the time lately, Americans shouldn't think Russia is a pushover, far from it....America has never gone to direct war with Russia and I doubt we would want to change that. Military officials and American politicians all agree on this subject, and mind you, American politicians love war. Very telling.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    You don't know about our air force technological capabilities do you. We have ? that is literally illegal for warfare due to NATO and Geneva convention.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    And we have lasers too.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    putin ain't gon do ?
  • zombie
    Options
    America has the best nukes but Russian planes come close to American airspace all the time lately, Americans shouldn't think Russia is a pushover, far from it....America has never gone to direct war with Russia and I doubt we would want to change that. Military officials and American politicians all agree on this subject, and mind you, American politicians love war. Very telling.

until there is a technological break through america will never go to war with a nuclear powered nation the risk of total destruction to the earth is too high

america and russia will never go to all out war the destruction that it would bring would end human life on earth
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    It's like this folks, When zero hour comes aka the day of Sudden Destruction, the word of ? is clear that none of Babylons military might, technology, and weaponry will matter or be able to defend against the judgment.

"Babylon hammered the whole world to pieces. But see how that 'hammer' has been broken and shattered! See what an object of horror Babylon has become among the nations!"
    Jeremiah 50:23 (net bible)

"Though Babylon reaches as high as the heavens and makes her fortifications incredibly strong, I will still send enemies to plunder her. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 51:53

WHY?

Because ? is the one who brings the judgment! And no one can stop Him from completing His plan that He has purposed.

"I have opened up the place where my weapons are stored. I have brought out the weapons for carrying out my wrath. For I, the Lord ? who rules over all, have work to carry out in the land of Babylonia." Jeremiah 50:25

"They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens-- the LORD and the weapons of his wrath-- to destroy the whole country."
    Isaiah 13:5

""And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. For ? has put a plan into their minds, a plan that will carry out his purposes. They will agree to give their authority to the scarlet beast, and so the words of ? will be fulfilled."
    Revelation 17:16-17

That is why when you read the prophecies, the whole world is stunned, shocked, and dismayed that the mightiest nation on planet earth has been utterly destroyed in 1 day and in 1 hour.

"At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." Jeremiah 50:46

'"And the kings of the earth, who committed acts of immorality and lived sensuously with her, will weep and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning, They will stand a long way off because they are afraid of her torment, and will say, "Woe, woe, O great city, Babylon the powerful city! For in a single hour your doom has come!" Revelation 18:9-10

"How terrible, how terrible it is for the great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet and was adorned with gold, gems, and pearls, For In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they saw the smoke rising from the fire that consumed her, they began to cry out, "What city was like that great city?" And they will weep and throw dust on their heads to show their grief. And they will cry out, "How terrible, how terrible for that great city! The shipowners became wealthy by transporting her great wealth on the seas. In a single moment it is all gone." Revelation 18:16-19

Amen.

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting, Russia is going through a recession though, do they really want to have beef with America now? America probably has more then that

DONT MATTER WHO HAS MORE... 1 TOO MANY
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Keep praising the great solar ? Amen.