Khaleesi uncovers the truth!

MistyKnight
MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in AKA Donkey
I wanted to respect @SixSickSins‌ & not derail her fabulous thread.

So here goes...
@WESTIE you lying dumb ? . You say that you don't like me because I "only come for females on here" which we all know is a cotdamn lie.

I already know it's because you're a hater, but i'm giving you the opportunity to tell our beloved community the REAL reason for your hatred towards me.

With respect to @Recaptimus_Prime360‌ , below is a recap of what happened incase some of yall are lost:
Westie wrote: »
I really think every single female on this site could beat the dog ? out of @Khaleesi‌

Say sweetie when do you visit your fam up here?
Khaleesi wrote: »
I must really get under your skin, westie, since you cant seem to keep my name out your mouth LOL

You are irrelevant ? !

I dont see one good reason to fight you because to me, its NOT that serious.

1. I look better than you and i know it.
2. You know it too, and thats why you mad.
3. You can stay mad
If you think I give a ? about your looks, you're mistaken. I know that as an empty vessel you don't quite understand anything other than surface (which you're trying to validate on here, and is kind of easy to do by the way). but my dislike for you has nothing to do with that. it's all in your "personality"… But if it was really that serious honey you would know. it just jokes nobody gives a ? enough to whip your ass I'm just saying it would be very easy.and ? please even if it was serious what the ? would you do? Amuse me little girl... talk some ? about something other than your looks.
Newsflash wesite, we are on a forum.

Maybe 9 out of 10 of us dont know eachother personally, so theres not much other than our pics that we can really judge eachother off of.

You dont like my online personality? Boo hoo. Go cry about it to someone who actually gives a ? .
tumblr_mve2xbSWbv1qzclrjo1_500.gif

Yeah...in a forum where people type lots and lots of words...all we have to judge them by is their looks.
A picture is worth 1000 words

d4j4t_zps6pusrs7h.gif

Anonymous post:

So the reason Westie don't like Khaleesi is because she only come at females which is a lie so why she really hate Khaleesi so much? im saying her hate is kinda suspect. Im a woman and I can tell when a ? just hating
Ok "woman" who can't ask that question to me. Why is that? It's the way it's done. I don't like women who make themselves feel better by putting other women down. There are enough men on this site that pick apart women on here, I dont ? like it. Period.

You don't see me saying anything about her looks because I don't do that. Not because she's flawless, but because it's not something I do as a woman in life. I don't like those ? who sit in a bar and find flaw in every other female they see, and she's it. Whether the does it to me or any other woman, I don't like it. Period.

Yeah she's a troll and an attention ? , yeah she pops ? on a pole to get the IC ? to throw imaginary dollars at her, whatever.

She irks me. You think that's hating? Pfffft I love pretty girls. I don't love dumb ? with low self esteem.
You ain't said nothing when chuck attack klapback or pico attacked bride,or zee attacked chuck,or.....
That's not the only thing I've seen them do tho... Get out of a ? fight tho
Nah FAM...dont try that...u said you got at her cause she was putting other woman down..u don't tolerate that period...not only did chuck go at klapback unprovoked but she took it to twitter where she posted her pic and made fun of her...that's worse that anything khalessi has done to her...what's your reasoning for not applying that same logic to chuck?
First of all you little ? I didn't say I don't tolerate anything. I said I don't like it. Secondly I stay out of beefs between other people for the most part. Thirdly and lastly I don't see most fights let alone get involved in them.

I don't owe you a single explanation tho who the ? is you? I don't like that ? . Period. That's enough for me.

KingSimba wrote: »
Khalessi ain't no worse than some of the other women posters on this site @Westie‌

Now you said you don't like her...What's the REAL reason?
Why are you so concerned?
KingSimba wrote: »
I don't even know...i just feel like I should be...
Well kindly step away from the cat fight..

Comments