How many of you are muslims and are you proud?

deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in The Social Lounge
I met a girl recently and I fell in love but she left me when she came home to me and saw that we were muslims. She was all mad about it. I could not understand it.. She said thing like why you didnt tell me before? ......... WHY WOULD I? She told me her parents actually comes from Israel and that she is a jew but taht she is addicted to black people but not muslims... ? .. she still keep in touch with me but not like before. I have not got any hugs or kisses and she don't even want anymore ? from me...what should i do? she just told me I still got a chance if I convince to her religion... I mean ? i am really in love.. I think about her all the time, best sex I ever had and she is perfect. But damn I don't wanna be a damn jew.. i am proud muslim... she bossin right now ... she said either you become a jew or you tell your mother that you don't want to be a muslim anymore and take of her muslim clothes.. ? I cried when she said that but thats all she said ..

my mother would probably kick me out from the house if I said I don't want to be a muslim anymore

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    You are a proud muslim but you have intercourse out of wedlock? You know the punishment is 100 lashes, right?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .................my mother would probably kick me out from the house if I said I don't want to be a muslim anymore

smmfh.....ya know what.....never mind.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    islam is the religion of the anti-Christ and will be destroyed in the end
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Just do what you feel is right, I told my mom I wasn't Christian anymore when I turned 17 and she freaked out but didn't die or anything. I'm 30 now and we get along fine. I'm sure your mother will forgive you for whatever choice you make. Just be yourself, the Muslims I know don't take their religion too seriously anyway, just do you who gives a ? . Jews are "people of the book" according to Islam, so you'll probably be fine
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    under the laws of islam it is permissible for a muslim man to marry/? a jewish woman but not the other way around.

just keep in mind that Muhammad married a jewish woman named safiyya ? hutayy but he was killed by another jewish women named zaynab al-harith. of course he and his companions forced her whole tribe of people into servitude, they killed her husband, they killed her father and they killed her brother. Thankfully muhammad died a painful death from the poison she served him 3 years later.

but that is a different topic.
  • kingblaze84
    zombie wrote: »
    under the laws of islam it is permissible for a muslim man to marry/? a jewish woman but not the other way around.

just keep in mind that Muhammad married a jewish woman named safiyya ? hutayy but he was killed by another jewish women named zaynab al-harith. of course he and his companions forced her whole tribe of people into servitude, they killed her husband, they killed her father and they killed her brother. Thankfully muhammad died a painful death from the poison she served him 3 years later.

Lol...if one of your future kids ever wants to marry a Muslim, would you disown him or her?
  • zombie
    zombie wrote: »

Lol...if one of your future kids ever wants to marry a Muslim, would you disown him or her?

My son can marry any black woman he wants no matter the religion hopefully he can lead her away from the evil that is islam.

My daughter will not have my blessing by marrying a muslim man she is putting her life in danger.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh you aint ? but a pathological liar
  • kingblaze84
    CracceR wrote: »
    smh you aint ? but a pathological liar

You talking about Zombie or threadstarter?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I met a girl recently and I fell in love but she left me when she came home to me and saw that we were muslims. She was all mad about it. I could not understand it.. She said thing like why you didnt tell me before? ......... WHY WOULD I? She told me her parents actually comes from Israel and that she is a jew but taht she is addicted to black people but not muslims... ? .. she still keep in touch with me but not like before. I have not got any hugs or kisses and she don't even want anymore ? from me...what should i do? she just told me I still got a chance if I convince to her religion... I mean ? i am really in love.. I think about her all the time, best sex I ever had and she is perfect. But damn I don't wanna be a damn jew.. i am proud muslim... she bossin right now ... she said either you become a jew or you tell your mother that you don't want to be a muslim anymore and take of her muslim clothes.. ? I cried when she said that but thats all she said ..

my mother would probably kick me out from the house if I said I don't want to be a muslim anymore

Weird Swedish ? .

Your English is ? . Get a translator before posting, or ? off.

• kingblaze84
    Deathrow, are you still smashing that Jewish chick?
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2014
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Sounds like it's over brah.....
  • KLICHE

Dude just changing the name in his phone and texting himself to validate the thread

the "? " types/speaks exactly like he do.. coincidence? I think not.. "both" typing in "? " English.. makes no sense

• deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2014
    KLICHE wrote: »

Dude just changing the name in his phone and texting himself to validate the thread

the "? " types/speaks exactly like he do.. coincidence? I think not.. "both" typing in "? " English.. makes no sense

Just shut up and don't call her ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    I don't care anymore close the thread
  • kingblaze84

Haha
  • deathrowzorrow
    ? jews more power to hezbollah
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I am and I stopped trying to have relationships with non-Muslims. I have many non-Muslim friends, but I cannot be in a relationship with one. I already tried and it does not work. I am only going to marry another Muslim.
  • KLICHE

Just shut up and don't call her ?

"calm your ? " ok.. this is an expression in English - this phrase is used when someone is too uptight to calm them down

Brother @kingblaze84 will tell you, a laugh is good from time to time. But please do get your ? proof read.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the holy Koran does it say what those 72 virgins will look like because id be ? if they were handing out ? ? that look like precious
  • kingblaze84
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    In the holy Koran does it say what those 72 virgins will look like because id be ? if they were handing out ? ? that look like precious

LOL word I always wondered if Muslims have an answer to this
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is about to forake his religion and everything hes known for some trick

You know she wont do the same so....

How does that make you look.