***Motion To Jail Kahleesi From Posting****...

Options
Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in AKA Donkey
Its is a federal Offense under a real womans law to portray as a clean female however In Kahleesi Case i Call for A jail from any and all posting Until this ? can Log off ...wash her ass clothes and clean her room...Evidence of this charge is as clearly stated below

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif
window seal lined with condensation,black mold,window cleaner (that has yet to be used anywhere in the house)..? wrappers ,,old food,, ? cups...etc...blinds tattered and folded in all kinds of directions as if they peaking out the window themselves.

CYMERA_20140918_212220_zps2eced2c4.jpg
here the offender seems to be wearing the same tired ass black granny draws..why i do not know why but in every pic its apparent the ? sinks washes these and reuses them day after day..

4_zps24d9febf.png
here the offender again seen with her door-less closet..clothes stacked and just thrown in everywhere like a child not enough coat hangers...offender appears to be sitting on a mattress on a floor

CYMERA_20140918_212448_zpsfcf3e30b.jpg
here the offender is posing in a bathroom pic...as stated in the motion above the windex is never used anywhere in the house..by closely examining the picture u can see hand prints and water stains all over the mirror *note the single towel hanging in the back that has yet been washed but used over and over again for hoe baths

It has been made evident that the offender is in doubt a Garbage ass ? and needs to be retained untill she agrees to clean her flithy house...my mother always told me never trust a ? with a ? house...@BlackSamson @Cain @mrsSouthern please review the above motion and make a clear judgement call....

***Motion To Jail Kahleesi From Posting****... 27 votes

Yes please!!! Jail this Garbage ass hoe untill she removes all Garbage out of her house and clean out that Garbage ass ? she Can not post her Garbage replys on The Ic
37% 10 votes
I like Garbage ass ? so never Trippin let the ? continue posting i Dont mind Looking at them same filthy draws in every pic
62% 17 votes

Comments