***Motion To Jail Kahleesi From Posting****...

123457»

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I know I don't be in the donkey that much.

But I really don't know what the IC has against @Khalessi‌

She seem cool.

Posters either want to ? @khalessi or have sex with @khalessi....personally....I would like to ? @khalessi and ? her with my ? ...

But why they don't like her?

This seems like the popular opinion
    You're shallow and everything seems to come back to looks with you.
    You use the ADHD thread like ? diary posting a bunch of boring and stupid ? nobody but you cares about.
    You constantly get in these battles with people and try to play the victim as if you have no part in starting them.
    You're constantly doing whatever you can to get attention on an internet website.

Overall, your personality is just abrasive. There are a lot of people I don't care for on here, but in pretty much every one of those cases, I can say they've all made good posts here and there. I can't say that for you. I haven't seen even one post from you that was real, funny, interesting, etc... Absolutely, everything you post is a desperate cry for attention. That ? is pathetic, and any personality that would give birth to that kinda behavior is ? . Now that's not an absolute statement. It's just my opinion, but clearly I'm not alone
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

She seem cool.

Posters either want to ? @khalessi or have sex with @khalessi....personally....I would like to ? @khalessi and ? her with my ? ...

The I.C. women don't like @khalessi because she looks like she got some sweet cotton candy tasting ? ....any I.C. male that don't like @khalessi is a ? ...

Logic like this trips me out. Any ? that says some ? like this is a lame and his life is probably devoid of ? . Has to be, because that's the only way you can think that anything with a ? is beyond reproach.
  • MistyKnight

She seem cool.

The I.C. women don't like @khalessi because she looks like she got some sweet cotton candy tasting ? ....any I.C. male that don't like @khalessi is a ? ...

Logic like this trips me out. Any ? that says some ? like this is a lame and his life is probably devoid of ? . Has to be, because that's the only way you can think that anything with a ? is beyond reproach.

I really don't think you should be posting in Donkey if you're gonna let yourself be trolled into overanalyzing every post.

Soulbrother is clearly attempting to simp me. I hardly doubt that he really thinks that IRL.

Just stop.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont liek the ? cause she always has my name in her outh whenever she is mentioning anything about the females....

sweet ? ..please every house pic the ? takes she look like she has streaks in the front of her funky ass drawls

anybody can clearly see how trifling this ? is...hence y she wit a mexican...didnt no ? wanna put up wit a stupid ass non cooking non cleaning fairy tale imagining ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Khaleesi wrote: »

She seem cool.

I really don't think you should be posting in Donkey if you're gonna let yourself be trolled into overanalyzing every post.

Soulbrother is clearly attempting to simp me. I hardly doubt that he really thinks that IRL.

Just stop.

It ain't about overanalyzing. It's about calling these dudes out out on their ? . I get that he's simping you, but these simps are just ridiculous on and off the net. You're delusional if you think that dude is trolling. These clowns really mean that ? when they say it. lol
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

She seem cool.

This seems like the popular opinion
    You're shallow and everything seems to come back to looks with you.
    You use the ADHD thread like ? diary posting a bunch of boring and stupid ? nobody but you cares about.
    You constantly get in these battles with people and try to play the victim as if you have no part in starting them.
    You're constantly doing whatever you can to get attention on an internet website.

Overall, your personality is just abrasive. There are a lot of people I don't care for on here, but in pretty much every one of those cases, I can say they've all made good posts here and there. I can't say that for you. I haven't seen even one post from you that was real, funny, interesting, etc... Absolutely, everything you post is a desperate cry for attention. That ? is pathetic, and any personality that would give birth to that kinda behavior is ? . Now that's not an absolute statement. It's just my opinion, but clearly I'm not alone

you said you didn't read this ! Why you lion
  • MistyKnight

She seem cool.

Just stop.

It ain't about overanalyzing. It's about calling these dudes out out on their ? . I get that he's simping you, but these simps are just ridiculous on and off the net. You're delusional if you think that dude is trolling. These clowns really mean that ? when they say it. lol

Yeah he may wanna ? me, but "sweet cotton candy ? " LOL obviously he's ? around.

Stop overanalyzing my ? .
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh...thats dizz
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is sexy

She need some damn doors for her closet though
  • The Lonious Monk

She seem cool.

Just stop.

Yeah he may wanna ? me, but "sweet cotton candy ? " LOL obviously he's ? around.

I'm pretty sure I didn't even comment on that part of the post, but maybe you devote too much of your brainpower to begging for attention to actually grasp context.
  • MistyKnight

She seem cool.

Just stop.

I'm pretty sure I didn't even comment on that part of the post, but maybe you devote too much of your brainpower to begging for attention to actually grasp context.

iight my ? . Do you.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao parallel you stupid shut up

that better not be dizz posting on that account right now......
  • MistyKnight
    She is sexy

She need some damn doors for her closet though

damn. am I the only one that see that white tee hanging off the closet doors or am I trippin?

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif
  • MistyKnight
    I really must be trippin

IMG_129525564789516_zpskpddnkbr.jpeg

IMAG0434_zps6a385703.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    I haven't seen all your pics.

Just a cpl.

Oh yea

Smash.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

She seem cool.

? I been married 18 years...I get ? at the snap of my fingers...if you gonna say you wouldn't ? khaleesi you either ? or a white boy...how you hate a broad you never met in real life?....? your life is lame and void of ? ...and seeing you got 14k post you the ? without ? getting skills...
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2014

She seem cool.

? I been married 18 years...I get ? at the snap of my fingers...if you gonna say you wouldn't ? khaleesi you either ? or a white boy...how you hate a broad you never met in real life?....? your life is lame and void of ? ...and seeing you got 14k post you the ? without ? getting skills...

Uh huh, all that and you still slobbering over an average ass chick on the IC just because she's put some pics on here showing skin. Ok. Once again, if you can't understand the concept of having discerning tastes when it comes to women and the idea of passing on ? is unthinkable to you, then you're ? starved. I'm married too, so this is all academic, but even when I was single, there was no point where I felt like I couldn't pass up on a chick if I thought she was garbage. Because there is always something better and badder out there. Lames never understand that though, and that's why ya'll resort to ridiculous simping.

Also, who said I hate Khaleesi? I just said she has a terrible personality. As you said, I've never met her and she hasn't done anything to me personally so I got no reason to hate her or even strongly dislike her. At most, I just find her to be annoying.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I thought @shizlansky loved me :( wtf

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

She seem cool.

Uh huh, all that and you still slobbering over an average ass chick on the IC just because she's put some pics on here showing skin. Ok. Once again, if you can't understand the concept of having discerning tastes when it comes to women and the idea of passing on ? is unthinkable to you, then you're ? starved. I'm married too, so this is all academic, but even when I was single, there was no point where I felt like I couldn't pass up on a chick if I thought she was garbage. Because there is always something better and badder out there. Lames never understand that though, and that's why ya'll resort to ridiculous simping.

Also, who said I hate Khaleesi? I just said she has a terrible personality. As you said, I've never met her and she hasn't done anything to me personally so I got no reason to hate her or even strongly dislike her. At most, I just find her to be annoying.

Every ? has passed up some ? ...but you're telling me that if Khaleesi showed up to your house naked you would kick her out of they bed?

And slobbering over one of these I.C. Chicks?...will never happen....I don't conversate with these women like that....I talk ? and keep it moving ...I'll leave the professional simping to ya'll ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who forgot...

tRKRPZG.jpg

Feel free to use that for posters

- you dislike
    - hate
    - irks you
    - gets on your nerves
    - can't stand
    - wish would ? themselves
    - stalk you
    - you owe money to
    - drinks Starbucks/Dunkin Doughnuts coffee with whipped cream

That is all.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who forgot...

tRKRPZG.jpg

Feel free to use that for posters

- you dislike
    - hate
    - irks you
    - gets on your nerves
    - can't stand
    - wish would ? themselves
    - stalk you
    - you owe money to
    - drinks Starbucks/Dunkin Doughnuts coffee with whipped cream

That is all.
    hRPoc7M.gif
  • The Lonious Monk

She seem cool.

Every ? has passed up some ? ...but you're telling me that if Khaleesi showed up to your house naked you would kick her out of they bed?

And slobbering over one of these I.C. Chicks?...will never happen....I don't conversate with these women like that....I talk ? and keep it moving ...I'll leave the professional simping to ya'll ? .

I've passed on chicks in damn near that same situation before for various reasons. *shrugs* Once again, if you're having steady sex with females you actually like, turning down females you don't like is no big deal. But maybe that's just me, I've never been one of these thirsty dudes. Maybe I'd take her up on it if I was single and didn't have any better options at the time, was assured she wouldn't say anything stupid the entire time she was there, and was guaranteed she'd leave immediately after we were done. Outside of that, I'd be good on that.
  • Shizlansky
    Noir wrote: »
    Wow I thought @shizlansky loved me :( wtf

What I did?
    @Noir‌