Official 2014-2015 College Basketball thread/prospect watch.

Options
19596979899101»

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does the Aussie Simmons have a jumper?

@af.r.i.c.a.

? no.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Malik Monk dead wrong for committing to Kentucky especially since his brother played basketball and football at Arkansas and the Walton's allegedly hooked his mama up with a management position at Wal-Mart. Violations incoming...just wait for it.

His brother is the one who told him to commit to kentucky n not to go to arkansas

That's some real turncoat ? if true considering Marcus worked for the U of A for a while after he washed out of the NFL.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, I'm intrigued by this Jamal Murray cat, he would be the perfect replacement for Jrue Holiday injury prone ass. Dude can play on or off the ball and can shoot! If we can draft this dude and sign Harrison Barnes in free agency we could revamp our entire perimeter, add some much needed height to it, and still have the ability to shoot the ball from 3.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@af.r.i.c.a.

? no.

Could be a rude awakening in the NBA.
    But he's a gifted passer
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@af.r.i.c.a.

? no.

Could be a rude awakening in the NBA.
    But he's a gifted passer

His jumper is not a finished product. But it is not many 18 year old that do. Teams are already plying off on him. Look for that jumper to show up against Marquette.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    Rock chalk

hold that L

Michigan State we in here

Josh Jackson staying in Michigan next year too! Detroit stand up!
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Granted we ain't really played anybody yet but my FSU boys are looking nasty. Dwayne Bacon and Malik Beasley both put up 20+ in their first two games as Freshman, not to mention we got Xavier Rathan-Mayes back. Plus we got Devon Bookert, Boris Bojanovsky, and Montay Brandon all back as Seniors, should be interesting to see how Bookert and Brandon react to coming off the bench though. Just remember I told y'all so. NOLES!!!

Also last night we wore turquoise uniforms for Native American Heritage Month and I noticed several players wearing the Jordan 12's that were black/turquoise. Any sneaker head wanna guess what those are gonna be worth??? I hope none of our players wise up and try to sell 'em haha.

And I jinxed us, we just lost to Hofstra lol.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    My Canes off to a good start. #BasketballTown