The official Walking dead comics book readers thread SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
please tell me i aint the only one who read to 133 and figured out who the new badguy is hooooooolllllyyyy shiiiiiittt

Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was reading them on YouTube got to like 128, but I think they cut that ish out because I can't find them anymore. Guess I'll have to catch up the old fashioned way and buy the actual comics.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Tell me

bassicly we go through a time skip everything going realy great but they ecounter these people who walk around in walkers skin pretending to be them michone no longer with them but we dont know why then this lady shows up kirkman said the new villain is a woman i think its actually michonne

2247415-michonneorigin.jpg

thewalkingdead132-02198jqd.jpg
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I was reading them on YouTube got to like 128, but I think they cut that ish out because I can't find them anymore. Guess I'll have to catch up the old fashioned way and buy the actual comics.

I got ya guys after my college courses. I'll find the issues link you need and give you the comic book reader forthem.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam i stopped reading around 113...? got boring an repetitive...guess ill get back into them
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell me

bassicly we go through a time skip everything going realy great but they ecounter these people who walk around in walkers skin pretending to be them michone no longer with them but we dont know why then this lady shows up kirkman said the new villain is a woman i think its actually michonne

Michonne is at the castle top, I think.

The lace dude with dreads use to run.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Tell me

BoldChild wrote: »
    Tell me

after the time jump they never said where she was
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the most recent issue ##?

And are they still coming out w issues or is it over?
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'm on youtube, up to 80, started on 60. Started right where this season pretty much picked up.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    What the most recent issue ##?

And are they still coming out w issues or is it over?

comics still runing latest issue is 133 where a good 3-4 seasons ahead
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on youtube, up to 80, started on 60. Started right where this season pretty much picked up.

I haven't been able to find any of the recent issues on YouTube.
  • VIBE
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »

I haven't been able to find any of the recent issues on YouTube.

Someone named "ComicsAlDay" has them up to 90, then it jumps to later issues.

I'm using the link below after 90.
    Mally_G wrote: »

Here's 133 from that sub, I think he/she has all the recent issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=DyGRxx-rdrI
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have all the comics in digital form. It's crazy the way it's shaping up. I don't think I've seen people dressed as zombies before. It's like some voodoo ? for real. Negan was a Goat too. Did that Asian boy awful.

TWD-Negan-feat.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'm on 107, Neegan is funny as ? but ruthless and heartless.

Glen got ? up.

Carl is a ? , almost ? everything up.

I need to start collecting the WD figures. Comics > show. Wish they would allow the language they're using in the comics, it's Neegans style and his choice of words are hilarious.

He burnt Ricks soul and manhood when he said "I just slid my ? down your throat and you thanked me for it"..

I'm sure he eventually will get his dues but damn, this is some crazy ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    This time jump is weird, they're very settled in now.

I'm gonna assume Michonne probably left because Rick decided to keep Negan alive.

It's a trip, I thought Carl was talking to Lori until they revealed who it was. Carl still is holding that hate.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm gonna assume Michonne probably left because Rick decided to keep Negan alive.

It's a trip, I thought Carl was talking to Lori until they revealed who it was. Carl still is holding that hate.

He's using it as a symbol of law and order (he was a sheriff) and to show that they can still be civilized. Negan deserved nothing less then death but, i guess doing what he did made Negan's men come over without issue, and it helped to seperate him from Negan and everybody else out there doing foul ? to survive. It's weird because you would think after shooting it out, Negan's men wouldn't be down so easy, but i guess whoever can feed them is the man and Negan was an ? to everybody anyway. Michonne left cuz she wanted some ? and that old head was down for the mission. I thought his team was wiped out but i guess they still have their location.
  • VIBE
    Options
    @Ghostdenithegawd‌

Where is the villain revealed? That YouTube channel that shows 133 didn't show ? . Is it missing that?
  • VIBE
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

He's using it as a symbol of law and order (he was a sheriff) and to show that they can still be civilized. Negan deserved nothing less then death but, i guess doing what he did made Negan's men come over without issue, and it helped to seperate him from Negan and everybody else out there doing foul ? to survive. It's weird because you would think after shooting it out, Negan's men wouldn't be down so easy, but i guess whoever can feed them is the man and Negan was an ? to everybody anyway. Michonne left cuz she wanted some ? and that old head was down for the mission. I thought his team was wiped out but i guess they still have their location.

Yeah, I get all that. Rick plans for the long-term.

Carl gives no ? , though. Says he still wants to ? Negan.

Rick says "And even after everything that happened.. I miss Michonne."

So, something happened between them. She probably didn't agree w his decision making. Seems the more likely thing, she didn't just leave to ? w Ezekiel.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just read the last few issues...man...Why can't they just live peacefully for a good decade or so? lol..

Am I the only one getting the feeling that Rick is close to being killed?
  • VIBE
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Just read the last few issues...man...Why can't they just live peacefully for a good decade or so? lol..

Am I the only one getting the feeling that Rick is close to being killed?

That's what the time jump was about, them living in peace. It was getting boring just reading about them living peacefully, tbh. Couldn't take that ? , nothing was entertaining about hearing how they're making loaves of bread and how ? -made Eugene is for still loving Rosita for ? someone else and carrying his kid.

Gotta have that intense storyline.

With all these new characters, though, there's gonna be a lot of deaths.

Hopefully, Ninja Jesus doesn't die.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell me

Naw that ain't her
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I have all the comics in digital form. It's crazy the way it's shaping up. I don't think I've seen people dressed as zombies before. It's like some voodoo ? for real. Negan was a Goat too. Did that Asian boy awful.

TWD-Negan-feat.jpg

Did you know that once the character of Negan appears on the show, Robert Kirkman wants this man....
    henryrollins.jpg
    Henry Rollins

...to play the role. He had him in mind when he made the character, and only wants him to play the part. He has to convince him to do it when the time comes.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Where'd you get that info?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where'd you get that info?

From various interviews Kirkman did over the summer. He says he based Negan's character from Rollins in mind, and wishes for Rollins or Jon Hamm to play the role.