Which Annoying TV Anti-Hero Wife did you hate the most?

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyler White
    Honorable mention Rita Morgan.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    People always say skyler gave walts money away to ted like she just said ? it and was spiteful. Yall forget the feds was bout to start looking in the books which woulda eventually came back to her. She was tryna protect walt/the fam. Ted was just being a ? boy about it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    S2J wrote: »
    I guess im supposed to say Skylar but i didnt dislike her character, more just admired the acting. I mean that ngga Walt was trippin, its always funny to me nggas overlook it b/c it sounds cool...i mean guys, dude was wildin lol

Finally...

I been on my own for about a year with this lol
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyler White
    Skyler White is the GOAT of this category...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    Schuyler ? Ted. Schuyler was the one who said "what's one more." Schuyler turned changed her attitude when the money started rolling in. Schuyler ? Ted.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    Margaret Schroeder ? the help!!!!!
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    There is an issue with female characters in TV and movies.

They are all ? nags!!!

All they do is get in the way of what you want to see the male character. None are compelling or have any depth.

Some decent female leads that aren't dogshit wouldn't bother anyone I don't think.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lori Grimes
    I cheered when this ? died. ? her for driving Shane's unstable ass over the edge and being a ? to her husband after he killed his best friend to protect her and ? carl
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    The worst anyone can say about skyler is that she ? ted and was a nag...cheating on your spouse ain't cool but compared to all the ? walt has done....

tumblr_lpzycfJtSE1r0ojhto1_400.gif
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Skyler White
    People always say skyler gave walts money away to ted like she just said ? it and was spiteful. Yall forget the feds was bout to start looking in the books which woulda eventually came back to her. She was tryna protect walt/the fam. Ted was just being a ? boy about it.

That was Ted's company, Walt ain't have nothing to do with that. And as far as Skyler's involvement all she had to do was blow the whistle as soon as she seen any discrepancies in the books. She was tryna protect Ted reputation.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

That was Ted's company, Walt ain't have nothing to do with that. And as far as Skyler's involvement all she had to do was blow the whistle as soon as she seen any discrepancies in the books. She was tryna protect Ted reputation.
    they're married bruh whatever she's involved or implicated in, so is he.

it's been a while since i've seen it but she was the accountant right? ted was ? money away & not paying taxes & ? so it woulda looked like it happened on her watch. the next step is to look into her (& walt's) personal finances to see where all that unaccounted for money went. the IRS don't play with money they woulda found that ? .

is it cool she did that ? on her own & didn't talk to walt about it before she did it? hell no...but let's not act like the ? came outa nowhere.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyler White
    i liked skyler at the beginning but in the end all characters were annoying imo
    skyler, walt, jesse, marie they were all a mess
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Skyler White
    CracceR wrote: »

That's true, everybody was falling apart. Only person that stayed trill was Mike and Saul.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Skyler White
    CracceR wrote: »

That's true, everybody was falling apart. Only person that stayed trill was Mike and Saul.

Throw Hank in there too even though it was ? up how he was treating Marie for a while.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You guys never seen the Stephen king movie " storm of the century".

Dudes wife made the all time woat decision.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    hold up how the ? Gemma froms Sons aint on the list?
    My vote goes to Betty Draper cause is a ? shallow woman and horible mother.

but this thread brings to light how one-dimensional female characters are usually depicted on tv. They are usually just obstalces to their anti-hero husbands who everyone just ends up hating.

the list goes on and on
    the Mackey's wife from the Shield
    the Doc's wife on the Strain
    Tara on Son's of Anarchy
    Tony's mom on Sopranos
    Gillian from Boardwalk

thats why appreciate(appreciated) shows like Orange is the New Black, Masters of Sex, Homeland & the Bridge were the female leads are allowed to be characters and not pure caricatures warts & all.

mama soprano really was atrocious tho lol
    even in death she couldn't leave tony alone
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmela Soprano
    bignorm wrote: »
    Abbie Donovan and Carmella take this.

Carmella knew wtf she married into. Her face annoyed me
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lori Grimes
    How y'all giving Lori Grimes a pass wtf
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Skyler White
    How y'all giving Lori Grimes a pass wtf

Cuz she died bruh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyler White
    But yo, she talked all that ? to to Walt then took his money and gave it to her side ? because he was doing some flakey ? with the books.

Then this ? takes the money and buys a car with it.

Walt finally starts to move on and this hoe start crawling back.

Then she gets her wack ass sister in the mix thinking Walt has a gambling problem and tries to gain custody of the kids.

Then she nagged the ? out of him about that car wash. The whole time I'm thinking "If this ? say car wash one more time"....

She turned his son against him

It got to a point where I would roll my eyes every time she opened her mouth. It could be something simple like " how many pancakes do you want?" And I smh and be like the nerve of this ? .

bruh, she's a great actress lol

cuz i felt the exact same way
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyler White
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    I hated Skyler white. She was the worst...and she got fat towards the end. That's unforgivable.

giphy.gif

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Margaret Schroeder
    Tara shoulnd't even be on the list....she held the club down too much