Damn Aqua, who punched you in the eyes?

pJUCFZRMCEN28.jpg

they arent black like that u can clearly tell

I use gilette foam for my beard too.

shut up boy
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Who banned my brother ##conflict?? It better not have been @dwo you walking on thin rope I swear to ? . This ? be getting ethered from mon-sun by #conflict and his only answer is a ban. You fight back with bans Westie fight back with her body yall ? is pathetic. Do us all s favor and Find the nearest bridge turn gps off get out the car and do a belly flop into a swarm of sharks

check this out you ? ass wanna be a barbie girl ass ? ......

i ain't ban your ? lover boy conflict, and if you for one second think you dictate any terms around this ? about what ropes i walk on, i will gladly oblige your punk ass and step boldly through that ? just to prove you ain't got no pull on nothing that goes on round this ? ....

i let you breath because you're entertaining....but the second that stops, you needa find another hobby....

humble yourself and move on dizz, before ? get unfortunate around here

You can see Du cleaning his gun as he was posting this. ? about to take this outside the IC.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Damn Aqua, who punched you in the eyes?

pJUCFZRMCEN28.jpg

they arent black like that u can clearly tell

I use gilette foam for my beard too.

shut up boy

Ok sirma'am
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    @‌NIOR

YOU ARE OLDER THAN @PICO , BUT YOU LOOK UP TO HER..... WHAT KINDA ? IS THAT?

The ? ?!

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people look up to me, I'm almost 6 ft :-(
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    A lot of people look up to me, I'm almost 6 ft :-(

NAW, U KNOW WHAT IM TALM BOUT...

YOU ARE HER MENTOR... HER LEADER
  • MARIO_DRO
    CHUCK..

I THINK YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO GO OUT ON YOUR OWN... PICO IS HOLDING YOU BACK FROM GREATNESS....
  • MARIO_DRO
    Who banned my brother ##conflict?? It better not have been @dwo you walking on thin rope I swear to ? . This ? be getting ethered from mon-sun by #conflict and his only answer is a ban. You fight back with bans Westie fight back with her body yall ? is pathetic. Do us all s favor and Find the nearest bridge turn gps off get out the car and do a belly flop into a swarm of sharks

i ain't ban your ? lover boy conflict, and if you for one second think you dictate any terms around this ? about what ropes i walk on, i will gladly oblige your punk ass and step boldly through that ? just to prove you ain't got no pull on nothing that goes on round this ? ....

i let you breath because you're entertaining....but the second that stops, you needa find another hobby....

You can see Du cleaning his gun as he was posting this. ? about to take this outside the IC.

I THINK DU PRETYPED THIS AND WAS FINALLY ABLE TO USE IT
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd look up to you Chuck.

While I was eating dat clown!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

I THINK DU PRETYPED THIS AND WAS FINALLY ABLE TO USE IT

only you do that dro
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SixSickSins‌

You been playing hard to get for far too long. We need to be role models for these other IC Couples.

You got so many damned cheerleaders on here wanting you to ? me. There's some sick people on here.

they just want that so you can be a hypocrite and they can use that against you. don't fall into that pressure. you're stronger than that.

Precisely. I'm glad somebody realizes what's going on.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SixSickSins‌

You been playing hard to get for far too long. We need to be role models for these other IC Couples.

You got so many damned cheerleaders on here wanting you to ? me. There's some sick people on here.

they just want that so you can be a hypocrite and they can use that against you. don't fall into that pressure. you're stronger than that.

I thought everyone knew that. But this is the IC
  • MARIO_DRO
    @DRO_BANKS‌ u mention my hairline again, I will catch the next flight to ATL, ? you while u buying Kat s trashy underwear at Peachtree Mall...u Manute Bol looking son of a ?

SAYS THE AFRICAN THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE MANUTE
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DRO_BANKS‌ u mention my hairline again, I will catch the next flight to ATL, ? you while u buying Kat s trashy underwear at Peachtree Mall...u Manute Bol looking son of a ?

post his pic cause im ready to roast his has motomoto ass back to the the slave ship he came on

yall tellin me he got a hairline that greets his keck nape....im sure he dont want it with me
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SixSickSins‌

Not at tall

Truth is i can't lie to her

a g jus wanna she her happy contrary to popular belief she actually likes lou never mind the obvious differences

Others might want the situation to happen for negative reasons

But this union is destined to happen
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

post his pic cause im ready to roast his has motomoto ass back to the the slave ship he came on

yall tellin me he got a hairline that greets his keck nape....im sure he dont want it with me

I got u hold up ......
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ aqua sounds her words out slow while she types
  • Aquafina..floe
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ^ aqua sounds her words out slow while she types

shutup
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    That ? said "not at tall" lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aqua how you still cant @ nobody right?

The ? thing does it for you!!

rofllll i dont know like i be on the laptop and i will start to type out the name and it sometimes wont show..and ion pay attention to ppls names n ? like that so i just be like ? it.....they will figure it out...i need u to close that poll thread i made about kahleesi and her only black ? towel she never washes....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @elzo mad cuz he look like preach from cooley high