Scott Steiner kills opponents with words of truth

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Scott Steiner was one of the worst talkers ever.

I remember his little feud with triple h.

Hunter carried this man in two horrible matches.

This guy sucks
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Steiner went in on Flair. Lol, another reason why you have scripted promos...dude is way outta bounds but so ? hilarious too.

His promo skills aren't good but what he actually says is so mean-spirited and personal it's hilarious.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    Options
    Steiner math has got to be the best wrestling promo of all time. I was enthralled at his matematical acumen, he buried Joe and Angle, he made himself sound like a sawed-off beast and managed to entertain all within 2 minutes.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that Math promo was some GOATness
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steiner 1 of the slept on power house wrestlers. Was always a GOAT heel.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why have I never heard the Stiener math promo? LOL hilarious
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Scott Steiner was one of the worst talkers ever.

I remember his little feud with triple h.

Hunter carried this man in two horrible matches.

This guy sucks

but steiner math was damn near genius!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

HEg6aH4uHm4pYKZdLFlknLWE6AFc-doLACvtuDznLAoWCCXhlGdPiitVy0bTCS372iHefejfxUqFVVH0jl2_buXXxSKQPMHxBG-X78X7zDtLC4MnWSPA7CjB-aoO3dHgtT1hcJw=w320-h240-nc

I'm done
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that pipe bomb he dropped on ric flair was hall of fame worthy
  • jono
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to think this "genetic freak" has a whole nother meaning lol.. This ? said "big bad ? daddy"..
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steiner has cut some of the greatest promos of all time as far as I'm concerned. His way on the mic totally made up for his lackluster ring skills once he started to juice so bad that it hindered his once all star athletic ability.
  • Broddie
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Steiner math has got to be the best wrestling promo of all time. I was enthralled at his matematical acumen, he buried Joe and Angle, he made himself sound like a sawed-off beast and managed to entertain all within 2 minutes.

People tend to forget that he was always legit one of the most intelligent and book smart wrestlers in the game.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

People tend to forget that he was always legit one of the most intelligent and book smart wrestlers in the game.

Sarcasm...right?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options

Sarcasm...right?

Nah I'm as serious as cancer. The guy was one of the best students in his University of Michigan class academically. Stop thinking people's wrestling gimmicks are a reflections of their real life selves.
  • Broddie
    Options

Sarcasm...right?

Nah I'm as serious as cancer. The guy was one of the best students in his University of Michigan class academically. Stop thinking people's wrestling gimmicks are a reflections of their real life selves.

Bruh calm your ass down, you really think by listening to these promos I'm supposed think he's anything but a fried up meathead who can't put the bottle down? Sorry last thing I would think is "this guy must of been a brilliant student", I know that's your dude but no need to get upset

Calm down? some of you people take message board conversations way too seriously if you think I was even remotely upset in that post. Just simply passing along factual information to somebody who isn't familiar with those facts. You're welcome.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Scott Steiner speaks very well and eloquently, when he does regular interviews. In fact he's almost the polar opposite when he does those shoots. Very soft spoken and mild mannered.

Can we just get along guys? You both my bruhs in here.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Hey man I got no problems with anybody. I am just the type of person who likes to share knowledge with others and not keep it to himself. If my blunt words offend you then my apologies but I generally type exactly how I speak in real life.