Scott Steiner kills opponents with words of truth

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    he murdered DDP

"while you in the hospital, laying on your back, screaming in pain...........Imma have your wife, laying on her back, screaming my name"

? a match, the feud was over with that line

joe-girardi.gif?w=468&h=260
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Scott Steiner was one of the worst talkers ever.

I remember his little feud with triple h.

Hunter carried this man in two horrible matches.

This guy sucks

but steiner math was damn near genius!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
    tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif

Scott Steiner was permanently in my top 25 after he calked Canada "Mexico North".

At least he apologized to the Mexicans.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Scott Steiner went over to Japan then came back doing hurricanranas and ? that's pretty impressive for a 255 pound man which is probably what he was around at the time.

Dude was agile as hell and a hell of a worker before he bulked up.

He started juicing harder at the expense of a lot of his athleticism to gain that large somewhat grotesque looking physique.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    whats crazy about Scott is before the Big Poppa Pump gimmick son was already huge
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    whats crazy about Scott is before the Big Poppa Pump gimmick son was already huge
    He looked like John Cena with long hair basically. Dude was legit strong as hell. Stories of him doing fall away slams on a prime 6'8" Sid Viscious.

Love to see him back in WWE or TNA in a manager role. Dude still in amazing shape for his age.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    He looked like John Cena with long hair basically. Dude was legit strong as hell. Stories of him doing fall away slams on a prime 6'8" Sid Viscious.

Love to see him back in WWE or TNA in a manager role. Dude still in amazing shape for his age.

Ain't there animosity with him and trips?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner debut [RAW - 18th No…: http://youtu.be/Y_BZhX3Z9iw
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    his entrance looked like ? was straight out a video game
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruuhhh

that thing in eric bischoff neck bruh, for years i cant even look at bruh when he be talking
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Scott Steiner was one of the worst talkers ever.

I remember his little feud with triple h.

Hunter carried this man in two horrible matches.

This guy sucks

but steiner math was damn near genius!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

my ? was just throwing out some numbers...
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    U2UGPxl.png

Whatcha gonna do brother, when a former wrestling star (allegedly) threatens to ? YOU!?

Well, if you're Hulk Hogan -- you call the cops ... because that's exactly what happened during an alleged incident in San Jose involving Hulk's former wrestling ally Scott Steiner.

Here's what we know ... Hulk's wife Jennifer flew into San Jose for WrestleMania on March 26th -- and claims Steiner grabbed her at baggage claim and said he plans to "? Terry" [Hulk's real name] as soon as he lands.

Sources close to the Hogans tell us ... Jennifer didn't recognize Steiner and called Hulk immediately -- who took the next flight into S.J. and went with her to file a police report early the next morning.

We're told cops are now investigating Steiner for "felony terrorist threats" -- and so far, officials have already gathered airport surveillance video which we're told shows Steiner confronting Jennifer.

As for Steiner, he's been very public about his dislike of Hogan for years -- and blames him for the demise of WCW wrestling ... where Scott and Hulk were allies in the NWO.

We reached out to Steiner for comment -- who told us, "Typical Hogan. He's just a punk."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/07/scott-...#ixzz3WdXMGKNO

flatline-o.gif
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    U2UGPxl.png

Whatcha gonna do brother, when a former wrestling star (allegedly) threatens to ? YOU!?

Well, if you're Hulk Hogan -- you call the cops ... because that's exactly what happened during an alleged incident in San Jose involving Hulk's former wrestling ally Scott Steiner.

Here's what we know ... Hulk's wife Jennifer flew into San Jose for WrestleMania on March 26th -- and claims Steiner grabbed her at baggage claim and said he plans to "? Terry" [Hulk's real name] as soon as he lands.

Sources close to the Hogans tell us ... Jennifer didn't recognize Steiner and called Hulk immediately -- who took the next flight into S.J. and went with her to file a police report early the next morning.

We're told cops are now investigating Steiner for "felony terrorist threats" -- and so far, officials have already gathered airport surveillance video which we're told shows Steiner confronting Jennifer.

As for Steiner, he's been very public about his dislike of Hogan for years -- and blames him for the demise of WCW wrestling ... where Scott and Hulk were allies in the NWO.

We reached out to Steiner for comment -- who told us, "Typical Hogan. He's just a punk."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/07/scott-...#ixzz3WdXMGKNO

flatline-o.gif

THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG

THAT BROAD WAS THE UGLY INCIDENT

THAT FLABBY ORANGE SON OF A ? HOGAN COULDNT FACE FACTS THAT SUCH A DISGUSTING ? LIKE HIS WIFE GOT TURNED DOWN BY THE BIG BAD ? DADDY, SHE WAS ALL OVER ME LIKE AIDS ON A ? BUT I HAD TO SAY NOOOO DARLIN', I DONT GO FOR SLOPPY SECONDS AN THIS ? IS SLOPPIER THAN BROOKES ? AFTER THE OAKLAND RAIDERS RAN THROUGH HER

IVE SEEN BETTER LEGS ON AN OIL RIG, BETTER BODIES IN A MORGUE AND BETTER FACES ON BURN VICTIMS

I AINT TOUCHIN THAT ? WITH A FIFTY FOOT POLE WRAPPED IN NINE CONDOMS BECAUSE A GENETIC FREAK LIKE MYSELF WANTS, DERSERVES AND GETS BETTER THAN HER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

giphy.gif
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dunno if this ever got posted but here it is.
    2 hours worth of Scott Steiner stories
    Time stamps in the description of the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkxuALOpZs0
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Steiner top 5, I want him vs Brock.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folk really forget how great Scott was.
    https://youtu.be/_uGIf-GCFBU
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

top 5 ..of all time
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Scott Steiner was a flat out beast he's in the top 5 in ring workers ever imo.

Surprised he didnt hurt some of those guys with a few of his signature moves.

WCW and WWF dropped the ball by not putting the ? a prime Steiner.

Yea I know he got a run in the last days of WCW but he could have been way more as a singles guy.

Steiner Bros a top 5 tag team and Scott could have easily been a top 5 singles guy to if booked right.

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Scott had the look of a champ to dude was brolic as hell
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Imagine early 90s Scott as WCW champ.
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to make Scott the raw GM and give him a live mic