Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Options
rabbitfood
rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

As to be expected, most of the comments on some sites are varying forms of the below.
Todd Willis • 3 hours ago

Bunch of thugs and gang-bangers...funny all of them were out during the day instead of working at jobs...so basically that's government funded harrasment. I'm surprised no one offered to buy her some food with there EBT card...
The Mad Jewess • an hour ago

Black males commit most of all the race crimes now.
10 women a day are ? or assaulted by black males.
Cassidy Orme • 2 hours ago

for everyone that says race has nothing to do with it.. you're all morons.. why are black people the only race that pride themselves on how stupid and gangster they can be.. you think a woman wants to be with a guy like that?? wake up.. pull up your pants learn proper english and most of all respect yourself and your race..

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been done before
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So with this they hope to add Black males as the face of street harassment and ? ? Well they already made black men the face of domestic abuse.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I hope This aggressive homosexual @darcskies is not going to be mentioning my name in every thread now
    DarcSkieesss! Why U treat me like Ani-MALLLLL!? Pathetic diseased worm.

I hope you realize every time you so much as think about deploying that weak ass "Super ? " gimmick I'm lighting your self-hating loser ass up.

Your Kufi license has been revoked.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Where the old school "I'll eat the nuts out ya ? " simps at??

Bruh...has anybody really ever said that though LOL
  • DarcSkies
    edited October 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I hope This aggressive homosexual @darcskies is not going to be mentioning my name in every thread now

I hope you realize every time you so much as think about deploying that weak ass "Super ? " gimmick I'm lighting your self-hating loser ass up.

? i don't like men get that through your ? skull stop @ing me to your ? .
    you the type of ? that has a ? collection and a lifetime supply of vaseline but i am not like You leave me alone.
    Really? A ? collection and lifetime supply of Vaseline? Sad. That joke is weaker than your T-Cell count. Cave ? all the ? in the village had your ? on the tip of their spear.

You let the White Christian pedophiles [Im sorry Aid Workers] wipe their ? on your Prayer rug when they were through with you. Your blood stream looks like a blood diamond river. Everytime you cough around ? they wonder if it'll be the last time they see you.
    now THAT'S a good joke...improve your vocabulary clown.

@zombie
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you the type of ? that has a ? collection and a lifetime supply of vaseline but i am not like You leave me alone.
    Really? A ? collection and lifetime supply of Vaseline? Sad. That joke is weaker than your T-Cell count. Cave ? all the ? in the village had your ? on the tip of their spear.

You let the White Christian pedophiles [Im sorry Aid Workers] wipe their ? on your Prayer rug when they were through with you. Your blood stream looks like a blood diamond river. Everytime you cough around ? they wonder if it'll be the last time they see you.

@zombie

? WILL you stop calling my ? name i give no ? about you i don't come to this site to be sexually harassed by a woman hating sodomite.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Misuse of the term harassment

not really when you account the ? that was following her.

Just because it's applicable in some of those examples doesn't mean there is no misuse of the term

At the end of the video they mention winking
    It's absurd
  • DarcSkies
    Options

@zombie

? WILL you stop calling my ? name i give no ? about you i don't come to this site to be sexually harassed by a woman hating sodomite.
    Why do posters do this it's so transparent and sad. Poster A calls Poster B a ? . Poster A still gets the ? sonned out of her. Has it EVER worked out for any poster? No.

Meanwhile you are showiing yourself to be the Cave ? attention ? I exposed you as in the first place. U mad brolic and brave with the crackers you claim are "natural ? ." But alllllll the sudden you coppin pleas when I son the ? outta you.

"LIKE OOOH MY ? THIS IS LIKE SOOOOO ONLINE BULLYING ME..."

Typical female hoping nobody notices she claims someone is a ? ...she doesn't talk to ? yet she continues to respond... Eventhough she could easily ignore it or block me. But sound logic has never been a white ? 's strong point.

• DarcSkies
    Options
    BTW, notice when I destroy male posters they instintaneously turn into card carrying members of "Femi-? 's For America." All-the-sudden they're campaigning for HIllary and respect women. Meanwhile Im sure I wouldnt have a hard time print screening co-signs, LOL's and ETHERS for nearly all my posts about gender.

Looking like an optical illusion. A ? hiding behind a ? hiding behind other ? .

Keep Lying to yourself clown dont lie to me.

@zombie

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@zombie

Why do posters do this it's so transparent and sad. Poster A calls Poster B a ? . Poster A still gets the ? sonned out of her. Has it EVER worked out for any poster? No.

Meanwhile you are showiing yourself to be the Cave ? attention ? I exposed you as in the first place. U mad brolic and brave with the crackers you claim are "natural ? ." But alllllll the sudden you coppin pleas when I son the ? outta you.

"LIKE OOOH MY ? THIS IS LIKE SOOOOO ONLINE BULLYING ME..."

Typical female hoping nobody notices she claims someone is a ? ...she doesn't talk to ? yet she continues to respond... Eventhough she could easily ignore it or block me. But sound logic has never been a white ? 's strong point.

? you called me into this thread like a little ? i could really give a ? about you or your corny jokes ? off already and i call you a ? because you clearly are one because no straight man hates women the way you do.

i am almost 100% sure that most of the women on the forum consider you to be a closeted homosexual.