Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually thought b4rPnQrC32H4cT was being sarcastic.

I'm sure you did. Most dudes can't really comprehend my day to day reality so this doesn't surprise me at all
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    down south everyone speaks and women call men honey, cutie and sugar regularly

so I am also a victim of street harrasment

heh.

if you've been halfway aesthetic during any point of your life as a man, you probably will have experienced women pressing their ? on your arm(or anywhere else), putting their hands underneath your ? to feel your abs & chest, feeling your biceps, smacking your ass, outright grabbing your crotch, looking under your gym shorts to get a peek(smh), sitting and moving around on your ? as they move to get across you, and all of the other little suggestive & outright blatant ? they do.
    LOL this has actually happened to me a lot. Also the constant hard stares from groups of women and then whispering obscenities amongst themselves. Don't get me started on playing basketball on a hot day with my shirt off. Females always gathering up screaming out "Uhh!! umm!! aoooow!!!", taking pictures, staring at us with a permanent creep face. SMH it's soooooo uncalled for. It's soooo uncomfortable whenever I turn women on to the point where they speak on it and let me know. If another female comments on my "broad strong shoulders" again........I might lose it bruh. I should be able to walk around with a form fitting shirt or my shirt off. Without females staring and commenting on my muscular body.

How dare these heffas appreciate and worship my body. This harassment has got to stop!!!! I'm soooooooooooo bothered by sexual attention from females. I wish they would all just stop looking at me. When big ? women hug me I be trying my best to be respectful. But then that's when they hug the ? out of me smashing them into me. At this point I don't know if I should embrace the hug more or just hang there until it's over. SMH at her putting me in this uncomfortable predicament.

xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I actually thought b4rPnQrC32H4cT was being sarcastic.

I'm sure you did. Most dudes can't really comprehend my day to day reality so this doesn't surprise me at all
    Real talk, the struggle is real outchea. Next time I'm working out at the gym not one broad better stare at or complement my body. These chicks better respect us and not ever do this again!!! SMH at them "harassing" us by purposely mashing their ? together and pushing them up prancing around us. SMH at females with nice bodies rocking tight form fitting outfits, and being half naked tempting harassing us men.

• b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭

heh.

if you've been halfway aesthetic during any point of your life as a man, you probably will have experienced women pressing their ? on your arm(or anywhere else), putting their hands underneath your ? to feel your abs & chest, feeling your biceps, smacking your ass, outright grabbing your crotch, looking under your gym shorts to get a peek(smh), sitting and moving around on your ? as they move to get across you, and all of the other little suggestive & outright blatant ? they do.
    LOL this has actually happened to me a lot. Also the constant hard stares from groups of women and then whispering obscenities amongst themselves. Don't get me started on playing basketball on a hot day with my shirt off. Females always gathering up screaming out "Uhh!! umm!! aoooow!!!", taking pictures, staring at us with a permanent creep face. SMH it's soooooo uncalled for. It's soooo uncomfortable whenever I turn women on to the point where they speak on it and let me know. If another female comments on my "broad strong shoulders" again........I might lose it bruh. I should be able to walk around with a form fitting shirt or my shirt off. Without females staring and commenting on my muscular body.

How dare these heffas appreciate and worship my body. This harassment has got to stop!!!! I'm soooooooooooo bothered by sexual attention from females. I wish they would all just stop looking at me. When big ? women hug me I be trying my best to be respectful. But then that's when they hug the ? out of me smashing them into me. At this point I don't know if I should embrace the hug more or just hang there until it's over. SMH at her putting me in this uncomfortable predicament.

LOL.

Ucheekykuntm8.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7C00F2E0-77E9-4FB3-9318-5EFAE4B7DDC9_zpsh95wml0s.jpg

Will-Smith-Thinking-As-The-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif

...aight Im done being ignorant

What the hell is that.. Looks Like Bookman from Goodtimes with Whoopi locs
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FourEfil wrote: »

heh.

ehHQYMd.gif

Even just being a little bit aesthetic
    That gif reminded me of this one so much, lmao
    DUANE.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    LOL you beat me to it, make a thread bruh. That's what I was about to do.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

How often have you and your girls "harassed" men? When's the last time you've done this.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? this ? ! lol wtf!

she waisted 10hrs for what.. to prove men wanna chat up the ladies. foh ? .
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FourEfil wrote: »

heh.

ehHQYMd.gif

Even just being a little bit aesthetic

that gif is goat, wonder where its from
    imo all that yelling at a bish walking by is unnecessary
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Only the 2 guys that followed her is 'street harassment' the only 99.7% are compliments. Feminists are running out of things to complain about, focus on equal pay. When civil rights organizations focus on bogus stuff it waters down their power. ? forbid you get lots of compliments.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the 2 guys that followed her is 'street harassment' the only 99.7% are compliments. Feminists are running out of things to complain about, focus on equal pay. When civil rights organizations focus on bogus stuff it waters down their power. ? forbid you get lots of compliments.

iono man dont you think its weird to hand out all these compliments for a woman walkin by?

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    .. it's interesting that very attractive girls(8/10+) don't really complain about this "issue" at all ..

I'd argue the opposite, actually. Albeit anecdotal, the women that I've known to complain about this issue have indeed been 8+. The only women that I've known to be oblivious to this issue, are the ones who admit to not being approached with any sort of regularity..

Sure "bad ? " who actively seek for and feed on attention never complain, but that's because they have a social agenda to strive for, so they really don't count..
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL you beat me to it, make a thread bruh. That's what I was about to do.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

How often have you and your girls "harassed" men? When's the last time you've done this.

I dont really walk anywhere, but legitimate harassment happens every now & then. Usually young guys... Early 20s and whatnot so they're misguided. But I get "hellos" and "hey sexy" constantly. I dont mind lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

you guys seen the male version yet?

lol @ 1min and ? dead from 1:40!!!
    1:40....

tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n5e1fdg3NW1r3825d.png

deadh.gif at the last chick.

The black chick in the green looked thirsty as f-ck...

"for a friend"
    Dude had b-tches doing cardio for the number
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will-Smith-Thinking-As-The-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif

...aight Im done being ignorant

Man, quit playing.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these twitter feminist dudes are mad as ? about this ? still...
    they want women to believe that are the good ones so bad...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they edited the white dudes out?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    y'all remember the video of chicks hopping in the lambo with strangers...?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got some tig ole bitties tho
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminism strikes again. We can't always blame it on feminism, it's just female's nature. I'm not mad at why women act the way they do.