Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    You know what is happening though:

a Majora's ? Mask remake.....for the 3/2ds....released spring 2015...? was on Nintendo direct!

I marked when I saw that ? in the last Nintendo Direct. Day one cop.

Now that open world environments are more varied and seamless I'd also love to see a new Crazy Taxi.

Yeah, Im on the fence though fam...dont want to ruin my childhood memories lol. I never re played Ocarina of time on the DS for that reason.

one thing I realized though, the music during the trailer, could have been Javanese(traditional music, used to summon spirits/people change in horse demons etc lol).

I knew the game was sinister back then, but its even more sinister as I realized lol. So I might check it out just to see how I experience the game as an adult.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Is it even possible to make a good superman game and still have you feel like superman as you play

I don't think any game can make you feel like Superman as you play. Your expectations are too high.

It's possible. The Superman returns game had really good flight mechanics, but they spent a lot of time building that where the combat and other gameplay elements suffered as a result.

Did you feel like Superman though?

When flying yeah, that's 1/3 of the battle.

the combat wasn't bad the only problem was it was too repetative with the same enemies constantly popping up and a lack luster boss battle. it didn't quite get it right but it was the best superman game so far. i have fond memories of the war world stage and the battle with mongul. i used to just hover over the city and watch like an angel and wait for something to pop off then swoop down with blazing speed. then there was that bonus where you got to play ass bizzaro and wreak disaster. it wasn't perfect but it was the best superman game so far.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

a Majora's ? Mask remake.....for the 3/2ds....released spring 2015...? was on Nintendo direct!

Now that open world environments are more varied and seamless I'd also love to see a new Crazy Taxi.

Yeah, Im on the fence though fam...dont want to ruin my childhood memories lol. I never re played Ocarina of time on the DS for that reason.

one thing I realized though, the music during the trailer, could have been Javanese(traditional music, used to summon spirits/people change in horse demons etc lol).

I knew the game was sinister back then, but its even more sinister as I realized lol. So I might check it out just to see how I experience the game as an adult.

Well I have no nostalgic attachment since I never owned an N64 or knew anybody with one that had this game. So it will be a brand new experience for me. It's one of the few Zelda games I never played and I always heard it was a blast to play through despite the story being dark and sad as ? so I'm interested in seeing what all that is about.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Is it even possible to make a good superman game and still have you feel like superman as you play

I don't think any game can make you feel like Superman as you play. Your expectations are too high.

It's possible. The Superman returns game had really good flight mechanics, but they spent a lot of time building that where the combat and other gameplay elements suffered as a result.

Did you feel like Superman though?

When flying yeah, that's 1/3 of the battle.

the combat wasn't bad the only problem was it was too repetative with the same enemies constantly popping up and a lack luster boss battle. it didn't quite get it right but it was the best superman game so far. i have fond memories of the war world stage and the battle with mongul. i used to just hover over the city and watch like an angel and wait for something to pop off then swoop down with blazing speed. then there was that bonus where you got to play ass bizzaro and wreak disaster. it wasn't perfect but it was the best superman game so far.

Although the flying was GOAT, I'd say it's the third best superman game. Death of Superman on the sega genesis was the best, with Shadow of Apokolips being a close second imo.

Either way, with all these new DC movies coming out I hope a competent director is working on something for Superman, a game could work with the right team and budget in place.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well I have no nostalgic attachment since I never owned an N64 or knew anybody with one that had this game. So it will be a brand new experience for me. It's one of the few Zelda games I never played and I always heard it was a blast to play through despite the story being dark and sad as ? so I'm interested in seeing what all that is about.

its One of the greatest games ever Made imo. The Whole Time travel/3 days fixed events system was/is goat...all the masks, temples....you better dont got important ? to do when this drops cause youre gonna be anti social af for a month or two lol.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    satyrone wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    He deserves a bigger budget

937232578.jpg

Yes he does, he was a more well rounded character than alex

I avoided this game like the plague cuz the first one got boring quick. Was this ? really worth playing?

No them ? were a spiderman Web of shadows knock off and that ? was weak

You might as well play that bionic commando ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    satyrone wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    He deserves a bigger budget

937232578.jpg

Yes he does, he was a more well rounded character than alex

I avoided this game like the plague cuz the first one got boring quick. Was this ? really worth playing?

No them ? were a spiderman Web of shadows knock off and that ? was weak

You might as well play that bionic commando ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    edited November 2014
    Options

i downloaded it from the virtual console last year. its a good game. good graphic for its time. great story etc. its on par with ocarina wind waker link to the past etc. i only finished one temple though. gta v and the ps3 held my attention since septempber of last year and since the wii connect internet service was deaded on the wii i hardly play it anymore.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This classic button masher that probably went under the radar.

GungraveOD_Cover.jpg

And this joint here...
    Evil_Zone.jpg

And last but not least...

2860d1181794490-virtual-oratorio-tangram-front-back-inlay-disc-dc_virtualon_front.jpg
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    This classic button masher that probably went under the radar.

GungraveOD_Cover.jpg

And this joint here...
    Evil_Zone.jpg

And last but not least...

2860d1181794490-virtual-oratorio-tangram-front-back-inlay-disc-dc_virtualon_front.jpg

I ? with both gun grave games heavy as well as the anime. Never got a chance to check out evil zone
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Manhunt

Manhunt underrated. I was rockstar would convert some of manhunt to GTA. ? like blowing a hole in somebody head.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Yo how the hell nobody else ran w/ this concept tho:

bushido-blade-usa.jpg

Hyper realistic "one good cut and you're dead" samurai sword fighting? Yes please. This ? was dope.

KOTOR 3 please! Please! Please! One time EA stop being ? and make it happen.

I feel you my ? . How the ? they gonna leave us hanging on what happened to Revan and the Exile.

tumblr_n9p5g4lEIg1tex6lzo2_400.gif

Kreia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HK-47 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FOH @ that garbage-ass Old Republic MMORPG

KOTOR was GOAT, ya'll must be wilding.

Would love for them to revisit Legends of Dragoon or Vandal Hearts for the next gen too.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Majoras Mask is one of the greatest games ever. Pure GOAT ish!

Remember when I got it for Christmas. It was a gold cartridge and it was like 70 bucks. Moms was on her ? that was the best Christmas ever.

The first and only game I used a book for. But I swear you had to especially to get all the masks. It was way harder than OoT. Can't believe I was only 8

I think i was better at games a kid lol

Need to play it again
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jade Empire
    Okami
    Viewtiful Joe
    Socom
    River City Ransom
    Bully
    Syphon Filter
    Valkyria Chronicles
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't forget my favorite FPS series of all time Unreal Tournament.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd take a remake of this.

cover.jpg
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Manhunt

triple cosign... that game was pure fire
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soldier of fortune

Doom

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, Square was that team back then.
  • Splackavelli
    edited November 2014
    Options
    smash tv. is the shooter genre still around? i think diablo is a shooter. i play the binding of isaac rebirth its a wierd shooter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRHSi4hBHSM

there are top down shooters like this game ikari warriors and the binding of isaac and theres the side scrolling shooters like contra.