Good Samaritan ? Multiple Times In Southeast D.C. Row House

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
dc_sex_assault_1024_296.jpg

WASHINGTON (WJLA) – D.C. police are searching for a group of people behind a violent sexual assault that targeted a Good Samaritan early Friday morning.

It began with an act of kindness around 1 a.m. at a gas station in Camp Springs, Md., where a woman asked the victim for a ride to Benning Road in Southeast D.C. so she could meet up with her boyfriend.

The victim obliged, but police say when she arrived, two men armed with a shotgun took her into an abandoned row house, where other men were waiting. The victim says the men took turns ? her in a bedroom for hours.

While police combed the house for evidence, neighbors said the residence had been empty for weeks. They hadn’t noticed a group of men hanging out there.

“I can’t believe that,” neighbor Alonzo Wesley said of the crime. “It’s hard to believe.”

Tony Akhigbe owns the vacant property where the crime allegedly took place. When he came to check on the home Friday morning, he noticed someone inside and called police. He says while he waited, he believes he saw the suspects get away.

“Four guys came out of the house. Two of them went in a car and drove off, and two of them walked down the alley,” he said. “By the time police got here, they were gone.”

Metropolitan Police brought the victim back to the home later on Friday.

“I was here when they brought the lady, and the lady said there was a lot of guys that had intercourse with her at one time,” Akhigbe said.

It is unclear what role the woman who asked the victim for a ride plays in the incident; it is unknown whether she was an accomplice to the sexual assault or a victim herself.
The victim was treated at a local hospital.

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Major loss for my city. ? like this is why its hard to be nice or decent things for people you don't know.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something about this story seems fishy
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamEX wrote: »
    What the hell is up with all the ? threads lately. ? ain't grown, and it's only sexy to some people

By the looks of your avi, you ain't grown either.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's very hard to even consider being a good samaritan in this atrocious society we live in.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea heard bout this ? ....dam shame she got ? but you can't give strangers a ride no matter what time of the day it is

and a ? in camp springs shouldn't even be needing to get to Benning road metro. I could see if it were Branch ave or Suitland. But Benning Road station all outta the way.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pull the gas station tapes, and start there.

Not offering anybody a ride at 1am. If her boyfriend loves her, he will come get her, pay a taxi, send an Uber, something.

IF(wouldn't happen) but IF I gave her a ride, and we are about to pull up at an abandoned or dark structure, I'm throwing that ? out my car like Gucci Mane did that broad in Atlanta.

I'm kinda skeptical on this 1.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea heard bout this ? ....dam shame she got ? but you can't give strangers a ride no matter what time of the day it is

and a ? in camp springs shouldn't even be needing to get to Benning road metro. I could see if it were Branch ave or Suitland. But Benning Road station all outta the way.

Article says Benning Rd Station which is on the NE side of Benning Road. Which is even further away from Camp Springs. ? even being in Camp Springs the closest station is Suitland because to be Camp Springs means you already left Suitland and went down Allentown Road anyway. Either way this ? is ? up and I hope those ? get all the foul ? coming to them for doing this.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    It's very hard to even consider being a good samaritan in this atrocious society we live in.

Hug a hoody.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent they watched movies or the news..

Wont stop on the road (ill call 911 for you)
    Wont open the door
    and nah you cant show me ? .
    Im always ready to strike
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Article says Benning Rd Station which is on the NE side of Benning Road. Which is even further away from Camp Springs. ? even being in Camp Springs the closest station is Suitland because to be Camp Springs means you already left Suitland and went down Allentown Road anyway. Either way this ? is ? up and I hope those ? get all the foul ? coming to them for doing this.

True and slim needed to process that in her head and not given him a ride. Like ? you in camp springs would have made more sense if he was heading down toe Waldorf or something. But them ? need to burn for this ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I was at a gas station myself and this dude walked up to me while I was leaving. ? asked me for a ride and only lie I could come up with was say man I'm low on gas sorry dude. ? looked at me like but you at a gas station. I just hate that ? like bruh I don't know you and you don't kno me. I ain't obligated to do anything for anybody

Lol. I know you were shook when he walked up. Coming up with that weak excuse under pressure lmao. Prolly dropped the keys too. People so sheepish about just telling ? NO.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    I remember I was at a gas station myself and this dude walked up to me while I was leaving. ? asked me for a ride and only lie I could come up with was say man I'm low on gas sorry dude. ? looked at me like but you at a gas station. I just hate that ? like bruh I don't know you and you don't kno me. I ain't obligated to do anything for anybody

Lol. I know you were shook when he walked up. Coming up with that weak excuse under pressure lmao. Prolly dropped the keys too. People so sheepish about just telling ? NO.

I could of said look sir I don't want ya dusty lookin self in my ride. If turn around and take 10 steps there's a bus stop right there. I bet you hear no a lot tho
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could of said look sir I don't want ya dusty lookin self in my ride. If turn around and take 10 steps there's a bus stop right there. I bet you hear no a lot tho

U don't have to prove ? to me bruh. Lol.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    Bruh did I say I was trying to prove anything. ? take stuff serious
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My prayers to the victim.

Its hard to believe anyone in this area doesnt no the entity known as 'Benning Rd'

For those not in the know, its the equivalent of asking for a ride to Compton, or Little Haiti...at 1am...a woman...alone ?? Yea my antenna is up on this
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kid you not..one time I was on my way to my barbershop when this methed out lookin white woman approached me and told me she was in town with the circus but had gotten lost and asked me if I would give her a ride to help find them. I'm like wtf

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I kid you not..one time I was on my way to my barbershop when this methed out lookin white woman approached me and told me she was in town with the circus but had gotten lost and asked me if I would give her a ride to help find them. I'm like wtf

Considering this article u might wanna give the ending to the story bruh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    change thread title t/s..
    ? should read "? " instead of good samaritan..

white ? ??

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I can't help you do ? at 1 o'clock in the morning. You're assed out unless we're just that cool and its serious.

? reminds me when I was 20 or 21 I was rolling round 2 in the morning. Stopped at the gas station and was about to get out. This lady was holding her face crying and ran up to my car talking bout he's beating me ...

Some OG ? looking like Samuel L Jackson from black snake moan appeared out of nowhere looking crazy as ? . That ? charged her and was like " ? I oughta smack the...."...

I dug into my heart of hearts and drove off.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the bad die old
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? a lie,I'm just gonna say no