BEEF EVERYWHERE AND ANYTIME : WHATS YOUR OPINION?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shut the ? up.

Smh step yo troll game up... you look like a straight square when you do ? like this... lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna tell u to eat a ? but u would like that...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Petty.

They need to prove something to folks that don't matter in their lives. And are probably too invested in this internet stuff.

But that's a side effect of the webs.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im tired of this ? too !!
    Parallel wrote: »
    Here we go...

it seems like my thread is an air ball given the current situation...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its cool Lemmy, calm down
    deoends on the beef..
    dont like it dont read it..

some of these smarty art posters tho be typin too ? mucj and kills it..
    but when the ? get to beefin ? be hilarious..

i enjoy the long reads. lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna tell u to eat a ? but u would like that...

bruh... come up with something better. .. ain't it odd you the only person who posted a feelings reaction to my post? so outta every body who read that you the only person who had took offense to a general ass post... lol then had to follow up by tryna start ? ... smh my dude you're a square. ..
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like being in the livest Lambo in the hood, you a piece of steak, I'd rather be that than some bacon.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    @DarcSkies‌ and @zombie‌ beef was stupid. There whole thing was "you're a ? no I am not you are" shut d ? up

I actually didnt call him a ? .

I clowned @zombie for being so intimidated by me he reduced himself to "you're a ? " comments.

As for beef in itself. Nobody ever complains when its somebody they hate. Soon as one of their iHomies gets their ? ass dealt wit like I dealt wit the ? Fraud Zombie then all-the-sudden we need peace in the IC streets.

but let a hated IC poster get roasted anywhere and all-the-sudden "it's just the net dont take it seriously."

? THAT
    and ? those kids

You can make up all the jokes you ? want

i defended africans and you started acting like a ? , the fact is you are still a ? ? and i don't make jokes.

^^^ See. The cave ? is completely powerless and crippled. I killed Super ? now he's just a...well...

@zombie
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm a lover not a fighter

Internet beef is lame to me ....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @DarcSkies‌ and @zombie‌ beef was stupid. There whole thing was "you're a ? no I am not you are" shut d ? up

I clowned @zombie for being so intimidated by me he reduced himself to "you're a ? " comments.

As for beef in itself. Nobody ever complains when its somebody they hate. Soon as one of their iHomies gets their ? ass dealt wit like I dealt wit the ? Fraud Zombie then all-the-sudden we need peace in the IC streets.

but let a hated IC poster get roasted anywhere and all-the-sudden "it's just the net dont take it seriously."

? THAT
    and ? those kids

i defended africans and you started acting like a ? , the fact is you are still a ? ? and i don't make jokes.

^^^ See. The cave ? is completely powerless and crippled. I killed Super ? now he's just a...well...

@zombie

How many times are you going to @ me??? go ? your boyfriend ? and stop the ? nobody believes you like ? and i am sure the reason why you hate africans so much is because they don't like ? in africa.

You only run your mouth because you don't live in new york so i can't find you and break your ? jaw.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    Options

? THAT
    and ? those kids

@zombie

How many times are you going to @ me??? go ? your boyfriend ? and stop the ? nobody believes you like ? and i am sure the reason why you hate africans so much is because they don't like ? in africa.

You only run your mouth because you don't live in new york so i can't find you and break your ? jaw.

^^^ Just got through saying he doesnt make jokes. But has said I was ? yet somehow had a fat white girlfriend LOL.

I turned this ? into a ? emotional internet stereotype. Contradicting and repeating himself. Now pulling the "COME SAY THAT IN NEW YORK!" e-Thug outburst trick out of his dashiki patterned purse.

Sure signs of a defeated ? under extreme pressure...

We all know if you step out your Taxi once for any reason Yellow Cab will fire your sorry ass. So what's the point of coming to New York? Thats why African drivers smell so ? funny when you get in their cab. You can never shower or take bathroom breaks.

Getting mail from your driver seat window, dropping your kids off at school and charging them fare...

@zombie
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

? THAT
    and ? those kids

@zombie

^^^ Just got through saying he doesnt make jokes. But has said I was ? yet somehow had a fat white girlfriend LOL.

I turned this ? into a ? emotional internet stereotype. Contradicting and repeating himself. Now pulling the "COME SAY THAT IN NEW YORK!" e-Thug outburst trick out of his dashiki patterned purse.

We all know if you step out your Taxi once for any reason Yellow Cab will fire your sorry ass. So what's the point of coming to New York? Thats why African drivers smell so ? funny when you get in their cab. You can never shower or take bathroom breaks.

Getting mail from your driver seat window, dropping your kids off at school and charging them fare...

@zombie

I am not joking i really do believe you are a homosexual in disguise like many ? you tried ? once and did not like it or maybe the fat white ? broke your heart so bad that you just decided to try ? . You on the west coast right?? why the ? don't you holla at @pico or @noir and leave the men alone

and for the 5th time i am not african you hate them so much you can't stop talking about them. africans don't give a ? about ? like you, they are too busy driving taxis and sending their children to graduate school.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there is beef then burn it
  • DarcSkies
    Options

? THAT
    and ? those kids

@zombie

@zombie

I am not joking i really do believe you are a homosexual in disguise like many ? you tried ? once and did not like it or maybe the fat white ? broke your heart so bad that you just decided to try ? . You on the west coast right?? why the ? don't you holla at @pico or @noir and leave the men alone

and for the 5th time i am not african you hate them so much you can't stop talking about them. africans don't give a ? about ? like you, they are too busy driving taxis and sending their children to graduate school.

Silence AfriCOON. Your skin likely has traces of porcelain in it by now I've ? on you so much. YOur self-hated problems will forever make you my ? stool.

And aint nobody putting their children through college on a taxi driver's salary you ? idiot. Thank ? the meter counts for you idiots. Get your ass off the net and go learn to count something other than how many posters you fantasize about being ? .

I bet you've been using the same tissue to cry in for 2 days. Ringing that ? ? out and hanging it on your shower rod next to your period panties. Hoping it dries in time for my next post.

@zombie
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

? THAT
    and ? those kids

@zombie

@zombie

Silence AfriCOON. Your skin likely has traces of porcelain in it by now I've ? on you so much. YOur self-hated problems will forever make you my ? stool.

And aint nobody putting their children through college on a taxi driver's salary you ? idiot. Thank ? the meter counts for you idiots. Get your ass off the net and go learn to count something other than how many posters you fantasize about being ? .

I bet you've been using the same tissue to cry in for 2 days. Ringing that ? ? out and hanging it on your shower rod next to your period panties. Hoping it dries in time for my next post.

@zombie

You are one un-natural black man no ? way a ? loving black man would come up with some ? like that
    Does your family know that your ? ??? i bet they don't and the stress of living in the closet is killing you, don't worry about the africans ? , they hustle the ? out of the taxi money You gleefully co-sign 2 little african boys getting beat up and still have the nerve to call someone a ? ???? disengagement from reality is a sign of a ?

i don't give a ? about your next post you ? ladyboy.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought this thread was about aquafina's nudes. not sure why i clicked it.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i thought this thread was about aquafina's nudes. not sure why i clicked it.

Too easy