BEEF EVERYWHERE AND ANYTIME : WHATS YOUR OPINION?

13»

Comments

• Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »

How many times are you going to @ me??? go ? your boyfriend ? and stop the ? nobody believes you like ? and i am sure the reason why you hate africans so much is because they don't like ? in africa.

You only run your mouth because you don't live in new york so i can't find you and break your ? jaw.

Not all Africans have a problem with ? people. For some strange reason DarcSkies is still one of my favorite posters (him, king_blaze and sixsicksins, off the top of my head). I remember him from my old account. I assume he doesn't really mean it, he's probably just had some bad experiences.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    im tired of this ? too !!
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

How many times are you going to @ me??? go ? your boyfriend ? and stop the ? nobody believes you like ? and i am sure the reason why you hate africans so much is because they don't like ? in africa.

You only run your mouth because you don't live in new york so i can't find you and break your ? jaw.

Not all Africans have a problem with ? people. For some strange reason DarcSkies is still one of my favorite posters (him, king_blaze and sixsicksins, off the top of my head). I remember him from my old account. I assume he doesn't really mean it, he's probably just had some bad experiences.

EVERYONE uses generalizations sometimes but that ? hates africans. He is not just talking ? , he has said in many other threads that he only cares about african americans and disrespects other black people every chance he gets

After reading some of the ? he says about other black people i have come to the conclusion that he is a confused idiot and i honestly do think he a homosexual.
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    PTSD v. Rapper >>> Darc v. Zombie
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

EVERYONE uses generalizations sometimes but that ? hates africans. He is not just talking ? , he has said in many other threads that he only cares about african americans and disrespects other black people every chance he gets

After reading some of the ? he says about other black people i have come to the conclusion that he is a confused idiot and i honestly do think he a homosexual.

He softens up every once in a while.

I don't care if he's ? .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    @DarcSkies‌ and @zombie‌ beef was stupid. There whole thing was "you're a ? no I am not you are" shut d ? up

As for beef in itself. Nobody ever complains when its somebody they hate. Soon as one of their iHomies gets their ? ass dealt wit like I dealt wit the ? Fraud Zombie then all-the-sudden we need peace in the IC streets.

but let a hated IC poster get roasted anywhere and all-the-sudden "it's just the net dont take it seriously."

? THAT
    Talk about it......
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its cool Lemmy, calm down
    lmao funny/good thread

firt off there is a whole section on the IC dedicated to beefing with posters ....calling posters out...putting posters in their feelings on a more deeper level than derailing a thread...roasting posters...exposing posters....its called the AKA DONKEY

while yes the internet is very very real.....you should have enough sense when roasting someone on here.. to not

A: take it to far (posting someones personal information and all that other fuckery ?
    B: get worked up to the point where you are googling information and paying for background checks n ? to find out info on a poster just to ? up their offline lives

as far as females beefing on here...the only reason why alot of the male posters find it non amusing is beause they are either

A: ? ..and are jealous of the attention females are getting in the thread
    B: have no sense of humor at all and are jealouse of the attention the females are getting in the thread

its funny how alot of these posters on here claim to be straight but they will feed into some ? beef with a bunch of ? ass jokes...type the word NH as a means to try to front likethey arent ? ...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beef is only interesting if its funny... other than that .. meh
  • zombie
    PTSD v. Rapper >>> Darc v. Zombie

There is no beef toward him coming from me, he is the one carrying on the same argument into 3 different threads and it's been going on for about 2 days now, as far as i am concerned this ? ? can fall on a knife.

he sits down and makes up jokes about africans like a ? stand up comic, i have not been making up jokes about him i have just analyzed his actions and behavior from all present information and concluded that he is a closeted homosexual.
  • Aquafina..floe
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i thought this thread was about aquafina's nudes. not sure why i clicked it.

cause your a ? pervert you filthy ass ? perverted ? having non ? getting perve!
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited October 2014
    [quote="Black_Samson;7495917"]Nah you dont wanna fight me, you want to ? me.

You sitting there saying you imagine me in great detail and wanna say that ? aint ? ...

Shoulda stuck with letting me saying click spoilers you stupid ? .
    [/quote]

i will slap the ? out of you with your own gumbo ? if u ever say some ? ? like that to another man.....and you didnt type NH after it

u lookin mad suspect out here....retreat to e2'ss ? thread..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Nah its cool, calm down Lemmy' What a ? Lmao Nggas called another man a pet name, fell for the ol bannana in the tailpipe
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nh @ banana in the tailpipe.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    nh @ banana in the tailpipe.

Yea, exactly lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    'Nah its cool, calm down Lemmy' What a ? Lmao Nggas called another man a pet name, fell for the ol bannana in the tailpipe
    ????

i just dont get it bruh
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    Here we go...

it seems like my thread is an air ball given the current situation...

Lob/Alley-Oop/Assist
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    Here we go...

it seems like my thread is an air ball given the current situation...

Lob/Alley-Oop/Assist

Whats happening in that thread wasnt the seeked effect bruh. so its an air ball. lol
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we should have a beef subforum, where when it becomes evident a thread is being derailed by two dudes trying to out-internet each other, that portion of the thread can get moved to the beef forum, where they can continue le beef
  • zombie
    I am not wwith that beef shut any man going from thread to thread beefing is a ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's keep the peace
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real, you right chuck. All of us ladies should stick Together. For real, U right. We should have a female Clique around here. K?