Options
12346»

Comments

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Obama has made it clear, for almost 8 years now, he's not to be looked upon as the rep for black america.

I'm curious, why is that?
    I'm not sure what ? expect of him..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But a lot of y'all be in here calling each other "? 's" on a daily basis tho.
    I guess that sh*t sounds more genuine than "cousin pookie"

If you aint an Obama fan… cool… but his "cousin Pookie" reference is the last thing to get all up in arms over.
    ? ain't none of us the ? president of the free world. Ofcourse we use language a president ain't supposed to use. Your point? What ? don't understand is those "cousin Pookie" stereotypes are REAL to the rest of the world. These negative stereotypes are what got Trayvon, Mike Brown & others murdered. Obama KNOWS this. ? can't visit Furgeson but takes time to belittle the ppl who got him elected

dont equate Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown's murder to Obama saying "pookie" that's disrespectful on so many levels... yes we have negative stereotypes... EVERY RACE DOES.. but saying Obama has belittled our race by saying something we say ourselves is ridiculous... it's funny how some Blacks will rather get mad at a situation because the "message was sent wrong" but not acknowledge the fact that the message has truth to it..

besides "pookie" what did Obama say that offended you? what did he say that was wrong.. you ? are so " Internet militant" that you will take the slightest thing that can be used to throw the race card out to the point you will say ? like " even tho he black... he is saying what white people think" kinda ? is that... especially when republican whites don't care what he says ANYWAY.. they still not gonna like him.. if anything to bash him they in turn would actually agree with y'all lol smh...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [quote="damobb2deep;749934dont equate Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown's murder to Obama saying "pookie" that's disrespectful on so many levels... yes we have negative stereotypes... EVERY RACE DOES.. but saying Obama has belittled our race by saying something we say ourselves is ridiculous... it's funny how some Blacks will rather get mad at a situation because the "message was sent wrong" but not acknowledge the fact that the message has truth to it..[/quote]
    Every race has stereotypes. But black ppl are the most stereotyped race in the world. We're the only race who literally gets MURDERED everyday because of racial stereotypes in America. Some negroes don't get hired because of negative stereotypes. Obama should knows this. He has unfair, racist stereotypes thrown at him & his family ALL THE TIME. For him to play into that (against his OWN race) with a joke is disrespectful. Would he joke about Jews like that? What about ? ? No. Yet ? get this "ol cousin pookie" ? smh. If you can't see that, y'all ? iz clueless.

besides "pookie" what did Obama say that offended you? what did he say that was wrong..[/b] you ? are so " Internet militant" that you will take the slightest thing that can be used to throw the race card[/b] out to the point you will say ? like " even tho he black... he is saying what white people think" kinda ? is that... especially when republican whites don't care what he says ANYWAY.. they still not gonna like him.. if anything to bash him they in turn would actually agree with y'all lol smh...
    You speak like a person who doesn't know what it feels like to be black in 2014. Race card? Foh ? . You think ppl like George Zimmerman play the "race card" when they think they spot a "thug" every time they see a black male in a hoodie? Is the grand jury in Furgeson playin the "race card" when they let Darren Wilson walk for killin that "menace" Mike Brown? He was probably a gangbanger anyway, right? ? we ain't gotta use no ? race card because it's used EVERYDAY against ? . Stereotypes are one of the reasons why the world sees our race as useless. We need to start breaking down those stereotypes NOT reinforcing them. Gtfoh
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    [quote="damobb2deep;749934dont equate Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown's murder to Obama saying "pookie" that's disrespectful on so many levels... yes we have negative stereotypes... EVERY RACE DOES.. but saying Obama has belittled our race by saying something we say ourselves is ridiculous... it's funny how some Blacks will rather get mad at a situation because the "message was sent wrong" but not acknowledge the fact that the message has truth to it..
    Every race has stereotypes. But black ppl are the most stereotyped race in the world. We're the only race who literally gets MURDERED everyday because of racial stereotypes in America. Some negroes don't get hired because of negative stereotypes. Obama should knows this. He has unfair, racist stereotypes thrown at him & his family ALL THE TIME. For him to play into that (against his OWN race) with a joke is disrespectful. Would he joke about Jews like that? What about ? ? No. Yet ? get this "ol cousin pookie" ? smh. If you can't see that, y'all ? iz clueless.

besides "pookie" what did Obama say that offended you? what did he say that was wrong..[/b] you ? are so " Internet militant" that you will take the slightest thing that can be used to throw the race card[/b] out to the point you will say ? like " even tho he black... he is saying what white people think" kinda ? is that... especially when republican whites don't care what he says ANYWAY.. they still not gonna like him.. if anything to bash him they in turn would actually agree with y'all lol smh...
    You speak like a person who doesn't know what it feels like to be black in 2014. Race card? Foh ? . You think ppl like George Zimmerman play the "race card" when they think they spot a "thug" every time they see a black male in a hoodie? Is the grand jury in Furgeson playin the "race card" when they let Darren Wilson walk for killin that "menace" Mike Brown? He was probably a gangbanger anyway, right? ? we ain't gotta use no ? race card because it's used EVERYDAY against ? . Stereotypes are one of the reasons why the world sees our race as useless. We need to start breaking down those stereotypes NOT reinforcing them. Gtfoh[/quote]

GWAF! bruh I get you have a Schick but saying I don't know what it feels like to be back in this day and age is HILARIOUS.. ? I meet 80 percent of stereotypes blacks have...

also you so blinded by your self inflicted hatred that you already saying that going to trial for Mike Brown is useless cuz the cop gonna go free what kinda "pro black" ? is that... it's like you wanna be outraged just so you can say " I told you so" smh... bruh stop trolling..
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GWAF! bruh I get you have a Schick but saying I don't know what it feels like to be back in this day and age is HILARIOUS.. ? I meet 80 percent of stereotypes blacks have...

also you so blinded by your self inflicted hatred that you already saying that going to trial for Mike Brown is useless cuz the cop gonna go free what kinda "pro black" ? is that... it's like you wanna be outraged just so you can say " I told you so" smh... bruh stop trolling..
    I see your unable to critically think outside of the box smh. The point is Obama needs to ? . If he has to distance himself from the black community to appease white americans, don't shuck & jive around ? come election time. NOW you wanna have a conversation with black americans Mr President? Well send Eric Holder like you did in Furgeson. ? azz ?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Our "Pookie's" likely can't vote because they've been criminalized by the system he represents or have no reasons to have any faith in it.

He wanna take a man that's been struggling and insult him into helping him? ? won't even address police terrorism. ? we look like believing in him? We don't get ? outta that.

Bruh…. What a hyper sensational response with a pinch of truth to it ….

listen Obama is not on the Ballet.
    The whole point is to get "BLACK PEOPLE" into the voting Booth. Get familiar with who is running in your state and local district… Get familiar with the Ballot initiatives for this years election …. Inform yourself… get involved … don't sit on the sidelines.

Obama not being on the ballet doesn't change what I said. The convicted still cant vote. And people that vote do so to get what they want. You want people to support your ? , give them a reason. Give them results. That's why ? is not voting.

Don't pop up at the club, church, cook out, or photoshop us into your pictures just to get our numbers. These people in office manipulate us. "Change gone come", remember that?

Blacks are the last kid on the playground that gets picked cause no one else is left. That kid that plays just to try and belong. You want us to vote, show us we won't get arrested for starting our own game instead.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barack has a African father who wasn't in his life & was raised by his white mother and that side of his family... He aint have no cousin Pookie
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the Republican party. Those ? never cared about us. All in all we need to vote more cuz the other side always votes like its their religion.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    ? the Republican party. Those ? never cared about us. All in all we need to vote more cuz the other side always votes like its their religion.

now even though there was more to it... Lincoln was a Republican...
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always vote 3rd party. That's my protest vote. ? the 2 party system
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

Lincoln was a horrible racist and hated black people. His point still stands. ? Republicans. Democrats aren't that good neither though. Just the lesser of two devils. We need a third party.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they were talkin about it today on MHP
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the ? should be denied everything.” -Abraham Lincoln.

There's more about the ? not deserving to be truly free in america and planning to send blacks to central america or back to Africa if you want to look.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What have Obama done for blacks?????
    Vote my ass ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the "Black" party at ?

How would America handle a party called the "minority" party ?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Where the "Black" party at ?

How would America handle a party called the "minority" party ?

black panthers could have been that... see how that went..