Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    Cain lost.....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlie bangher

I been meaning to say this for the longest. Ladies of the I.C past and present:

Y'ALL GOT SOME BIG OL NICE ASS JUICY ? !!! REAL ? TALK!. Out of all the chicks who's posted on here very few had under a C cup. I swear I been on a lot of sites and none of them was consistent with the ? meat like the females on here. They putting something in the food and water man, clawd ham mercy jebus thank ya! praise gawd!!!! for the lovely ? meat that you have provided us heathens.

Shot out to dee-licious, lady z AKA lady W.M.D's, UK's finest, miss jayhova aka empress, and a few others I can't remember. Shot out to the ones who been holding back too(we see y'all rocking them sports bras, we know what that mean....)
    1362033496_birdmannolovehandrub01.gif

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Brother, can I get a witness!!!!!!!!!
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    Beta wrote: »
    Cain lost.....

He might be the only ? winning in this situation. Top don't ? with nobody else on this website but cain. He done put a few words in her ear. If he managed to see them ? in person I applaud the brother.
  • thatboydizz
    Topheavyasslikeachevy

Y'ALL GOT SOME BIG OL NICE ASS JUICY ? !!! REAL ? TALK!. Out of all the chicks who's posted on here very few had under a C cup. I swear I been on a lot of sites and none of them was consistent with the ? meat like the females on here. They putting something in the food and water man, clawd ham mercy jebus thank ya! praise gawd!!!! for the lovely ? meat that you have provided us heathens.

Shot out to dee-licious, lady z AKA lady W.M.D's, UK's finest, miss jayhova aka empress, and a few others I can't remember. Shot out to the ones who been holding back too(we see y'all rocking them sports bras, we know what that mean....)

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

You seem to know a lot about the anatomy of the female body. Currently speaking who got the biggest ? on this website?? I think either Pico or khaleesi. We can't just kick pico to the curb just yet she not completely useless I think They both got westie beat.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    ROFL dizz khleesi has no ass
    Westie clearly does
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    Cain lost.....

He might be the only ? winning in this situation. Top don't ? with nobody else on this website but cain. He done put a few words in her ear. If he managed to see them ? in person I applaud the brother.

I let Cain have her and he already know this
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    We talkin ? . Not azzz. Let's save that for another thread.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

You seem to know a lot about the anatomy of the female body. Currently speaking who got the biggest ? on this website?? I think either Pico or khaleesi. We can't just kick pico to the curb just yet she not completely useless I think They both got westie beat.

Lol..wut.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Let the lies stop

Come on now g I know you're promoting ya protege and all i can respect that but at the same time keep things realistic for the sake of her sanity

Lawd knows westie got dat ass For real

You've been pushin this longface vs pico thing for a lil bit tryin to force it even longface bit on it

She go have to graduate a few mo classes fo she ? with pico and p aint eem the main attraction outchea
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    Yo who DAT second ? u just dropped talmbout she an ic lurker yo her body is bad as ? !
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy

Topheavyasslikeachevy
    TOVg_SOk.jpg

Well damn! I wasn't expecting that one.

QN1pN.gif

Carry on...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Roscoe P and the P is for ? on you ?

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

nHLSlFK.gif
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 star thread. Stickying
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
  • thatboydizz
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    Cain lost.....

I let Cain have her and he already know this

smh she help invent #creepset but she ? them coalition ? on the under smh

@Topoftheworld you need to make a decision you either in or out you for us or against us

You got two different ladders to climb one gonna lead to the topoftheuniverse the other I really cant say

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    Need an azzz thread
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roscoe P and the P is for ? on you ?
    #Coalition wins again
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to the pity voter!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Your tittytots aint bad though
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm take me out of this stupid thread.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six got the only set that's staying in place when exposed and she's a solid C cup. If the nipples right thats a perfect set of ? on that woman.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topheavyasslikeachevy
    i notice the tittyologist @chicity hasnt voted...

? doing precise calculations and still cant decide

project-manager-cluttered-desk-pile-of-paperwork-stressed.jpg
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Six got the only set that's staying in place when exposed and she's a solid C cup. If the nipples right thats a perfect set of ? on that woman.

Yeah man they match her frame very well her lil musty ass is lightweight holdin but i can't let her know that
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    i notice the tittyologist @chicity hasnt voted...

? doing precise calculations and still cant decide

project-manager-cluttered-desk-pile-of-paperwork-stressed.jpg
    Lotta missing variables to make an accurate decision

Should have left Kat out and added PJ aka Loca aka DDD