Opinion:It Should Be a SIN for Women Like This to be Dateless!!

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

314sefs.jpg

unnamed-51.jpg

Similar to doctor, Misee Harris, quality women like this are getting passed over…but why? A woman who looked like this and with the kind of credentials she has would have been snatched up and locked down with an engagement ring right about now. Lucky for Misee, she listened to me, and now she’s moving full speed with a wonderful, European, Emmy Award-winning screen writer. Now it’s this girl’s turn!

It’s time for this young lady to read, Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed, and start connecting with QUALITY men of ALL races, because while she’s in the south, Atlanta is an international hub–especially for people in the medical field. She shouldn’t have to look far to find her rainbeau…more than likely they’ll be more than a few men right in her circle who would LOVE to date her.

Ladies, give this woman a new perspective!

Comments

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks like she will murder you and your whole dam family if you did her wrong.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does she want so bad to be in a relationship. As though it justifies her as a woman. Her whole personality would absorb into it and she would suffocate that man into cheating on her. Further cementing what she already believes. Not that their aren't any good men, but that she isn't worth one. Father issues on deck. Bet she take ? shots to the face tho.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This supports what I have been saying.

If a black woman is even just average in terms of attractiveness, she will have a good amount of dudes trying to get at her, and the vast majority of these dudes will probably be black. So if a black woman ends up with a non-black man, it is not unreasonable to assume that that was because that's what she preferred (although it is possible that the black men who would approach her were not on her level -- though it is possible that she simply assumed this).

If the woman is very attractive like this woman here, and on top of that she has other things going for her, then that provides even more reason to think that she wanted a non-black man.

By contrast, there is less reason to think that black men in IR relationships preferred non-black women. In fact, the man might actually have preferred black women, but none of them took him on. Then he meets a non-black woman who was receptive to his advances, and they get into a relationship.

The man might actually have a lot going for him but doesn't broadcast it. I could definitely see how a high status man -- a neurosurgeon or business executive say -- who speaks well, dresses modestly and is not overly forthcoming about what he does for a living could do very badly with black women the way they often immediately think the worst of us.

I am an acquaintance of a highly educated, racially-conscious brother who has a white wife and two young biracial children. Dude is famous in his field now. I know people would jump to conclusions and say that he specifically pursued white women, but I very much doubt that. More likely he got with his wife because there are very few black women in his field in general and at place of employment in particular, and the black women he encountered outside of work, not knowing who he was, rejected his advances.

In short, there are important differences in the IR dating patterns of black men and black women, generally speaking.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I didnt read but she doesnt look my type..

Crazy

and she has Asian hair
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If a black woman is even just average in terms of attractiveness, she will have a good amount of dudes trying to get at her, and the vast majority of these dudes will probably be black. So if a black woman ends up with a non-black man, it is not unreasonable to assume that that was because that's what she preferred (although it is possible that the black men who would approach her were not on her level -- though it is possible that she simply assumed this).

If the woman is very attractive like this woman here, and on top of that she has other things going for her, then that provides even more reason to think that she wanted a non-black man.

By contrast, there is less reason to think that black men in IR relationships preferred non-black women. In fact, the man might actually have preferred black women, but none of them took him on. Then he meets a non-black woman who was receptive to his advances, and they get into a relationship.

The man might actually have a lot going for him but doesn't broadcast it. I could definitely see how a high status man -- a neurosurgeon or business executive say -- who speaks well, dresses modestly and is not overly forthcoming about what he does for a living could do very badly with black women the way they often immediately think the worst of us.

I am an acquaintance of a highly educated, racially-conscious brother who has a white wife and two young biracial children. Dude is famous in his field now. I know people would jump to conclusions and say that he specifically pursued white women, but I very much doubt that. More likely he got with his wife because there are very few black women in his field in general and at place of employment in particular, and the black women he encountered outside of work, not knowing who he was, rejected his advances.

In short, there are important differences in the IR dating patterns of black men and black women, generally speaking.

your friend is a ? loser no matter how respected he is in his field, if you want a black women go get one if you cannot get one then that suggest that the problem is you not her it sounds to me like your friend settled for the woman he could get and that's sucker ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe cuz she's interested in interracial dating
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a talented ? what the ? is the flag for
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

your friend is a ? loser no matter how respected he is in his field, if you want a black women go get one if you cannot get one then that suggest that the problem is you not her it sounds to me like your friend settled for the woman he could get and that's sucker ? .

No, the problem is black women and the assumptions that they bring to the table about us.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) she clearly is seeking a white person
    2) she looks like a latina with a spray on tan
  • A Talented One
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    a talented ? what the ? is the flag for

While not quite as large an issue as he makes it out to be, he has illustrated a very valid talking point. Wholly, Black women are less receptive to well-to-do ? , because they do consider certain characteristics of humbler, more low-key dudes to be "lame."

This happens.

That wasn't my point though. My point was that these dudes could easily be overlooked because of 1) many black women's typical assumptions about us and 2) the fact that these dudes do not take the kind of proactive steps that some men take to disconfirm these assumptions.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't what to say about black people any more except we are doomed

Man, you know I disagree with you about the interracial ? , and even I was disgusted by that post.

The crazy ? is that this chick would go whining to some white dude about how she doesn't get approached knowing damn well she probably ? on and mean mugs 5 black dudes a day.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That wasn't my point though. My point was that these dudes could easily be overlooked because of 1) many black women's typical assumptions about us and 2) the fact that these dudes do not take the kind of proactive steps that some men take to disconfirm these assumptions.

My apologies, I guess i didn't clearly communicate my understanding of you point. Def didn't mean to misrepresent it.