Opinion:It Should Be a SIN for Women Like This to be Dateless!!

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    i don't what to say about black people any more except we are doomed

Man, you know I disagree with you about the interracial ? , and even I was disgusted by that post.

The crazy ? is that this chick would go whining to some white dude about how she doesn't get approached knowing damn well she probably ? on and mean mugs 5 black dudes a day.

Naw ? , she's whining about how so many ? go cuckoo for cocoa puffs over her ass. ? these days don't be cool about the ? , they will follow, stalk, whistle, try to grab the hand and just push their attention on the broad.

White dudes don't have to do nothing but open up with respectable convo and these broads melting. Shrugs.

I say ? em. Shorty got what she want? Then concentrate on the ? trying to ? you instead of the ? ? other people. ? isn't worth your time my dude nor the energy getting ? over. But let the truth be known, ? ' game on the streets be wack as ? .

Why else ? can cop these ? white broads quicker than a educated sister?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love beating on black ppl.

The ? is basic but thinks she's different bcuz she ? outside of her race.

She is a novelty, a toy, a FETISH. These white boys know they can't advance with ebony in their heart. Name one successful white man sans entertainment with a black sidearm.

? won't happen. Black women run to white boys but eventually lose bcuz white tradition is more powerful than black ? .

We can argue all day about it but truth is any black woman that chooses white over black is the same ? that will do whatever it takes to succeed. No soul whatsoever. Just a ? seeking validation.

Bill De Blasio mayor of NYC is married to a black woman... That's one person

Name another..... That DOESN'T NEED BLACK INFLUENCE TO SUCCEED.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Man, you know I disagree with you about the interracial ? , and even I was disgusted by that post.

The crazy ? is that this chick would go whining to some white dude about how she doesn't get approached knowing damn well she probably ? on and mean mugs 5 black dudes a day.

Naw ? , she's whining about how so many ? go cuckoo for cocoa puffs over her ass. ? these days don't be cool about the ? , they will follow, stalk, whistle, try to grab the hand and just push their attention on the broad.

White dudes don't have to do nothing but open up with respectable convo and these broads melting. Shrugs.

I say ? em. Shorty got what she want? Then concentrate on the ? trying to ? you instead of the ? ? other people. ? isn't worth your time my dude nor the energy getting ? over. But let the truth be known, ? ' game on the streets be wack as ? .

Well, she just says she doesn't get approached by men. I assumed that she was talking about black men, and thus her reason for wanting to try white men. Reading it again, it could just mean she wants a white man and is wondering why she doesn't get approached by them. That makes it even worse.

I don't really care who she wants to ? . It ain't like I'm trying to get with her, and as I've said, I don't really have a problem with interracial relationships. It just seems crazy to me, that a black person would go to that length to be with a white person. She was basically begging dude to give her pointers on how to land a white man, and he was bragging about how he's a pipeline for linking "good" black women with willing white dudes. The whole thing just seems ? up.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This supports what I have been saying.

If a black woman is even just average in terms of attractiveness, she will have a good amount of dudes trying to get at her, and the vast majority of these dudes will probably be black. So if a black woman ends up with a non-black man, it is not unreasonable to assume that that was because that's what she preferred (although it is possible that the black men who would approach her were not on her level -- though it is possible that she simply assumed this).

If the woman is very attractive like this woman here, and on top of that she has other things going for her, then that provides even more reason to think that she wanted a non-black man.

By contrast, there is less reason to think that black men in IR relationships preferred non-black women. In fact, the man might actually have preferred black women, but none of them took him on. Then he meets a non-black woman who was receptive to his advances, and they get into a relationship.

The man might actually have a lot going for him but doesn't broadcast it. I could definitely see how a high status man -- a neurosurgeon or business executive say -- who speaks well, dresses modestly and is not overly forthcoming about what he does for a living could do very badly with black women the way they often immediately think the worst of us.

I am an acquaintance of a highly educated, racially-conscious brother who has a white wife and two young biracial children. Dude is famous in his field now. I know people would jump to conclusions and say that he specifically pursued white women, but I very much doubt that. More likely he got with his wife because there are very few black women in his field in general and at place of employment in particular, and the black women he encountered outside of work, not knowing who he was, rejected his advances.

In short, there are important differences in the IR dating patterns of black men and black women, generally speaking.

your friend is a ? loser no matter how respected he is in his field, if you want a black women go get one if you cannot get one then that suggest that the problem is you not her it sounds to me like your friend settled for the woman he could get and that's sucker ? .

No, the problem is black women and the assumptions that they bring to the table about us.

All people have assumptions about people they meet that goes double for women when it comes to meeting men, it is your job if you want to attain the woman you want to break these assumptions if they are negative.

That is the way to reach your goal what you seem to be complaining about is a lack of "game" women reject men without getting to know them all the time. consider for a minute that maybe the problem is you and not her why is it that millions of black men can get the black woman they want but you seemingly cannot.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Well, she just says she doesn't get approached by men. I assumed that she was talking about black men, and thus her reason for wanting to try white men. Reading it again, it could just mean she wants a white man and is wondering why she doesn't get approached by them. That makes it even worse.

I don't really care who she wants to ? . It ain't like I'm trying to get with her, and as I've said, I don't really have a problem with interracial relationships. It just seems crazy to me, that a black person would go to that length to be with a white person. She was basically begging dude to give her pointers on how to land a white man, and he was bragging about how he's a pipeline for linking "good" black women with willing white dudes. The whole thing just seems ? up.

Oh well...everybody trying out new flavors in the this decade.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be a stuck up ?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

If a black woman is even just average in terms of attractiveness, she will have a good amount of dudes trying to get at her, and the vast majority of these dudes will probably be black. So if a black woman ends up with a non-black man, it is not unreasonable to assume that that was because that's what she preferred (although it is possible that the black men who would approach her were not on her level -- though it is possible that she simply assumed this).

If the woman is very attractive like this woman here, and on top of that she has other things going for her, then that provides even more reason to think that she wanted a non-black man.

By contrast, there is less reason to think that black men in IR relationships preferred non-black women. In fact, the man might actually have preferred black women, but none of them took him on. Then he meets a non-black woman who was receptive to his advances, and they get into a relationship.

The man might actually have a lot going for him but doesn't broadcast it. I could definitely see how a high status man -- a neurosurgeon or business executive say -- who speaks well, dresses modestly and is not overly forthcoming about what he does for a living could do very badly with black women the way they often immediately think the worst of us.

I am an acquaintance of a highly educated, racially-conscious brother who has a white wife and two young biracial children. Dude is famous in his field now. I know people would jump to conclusions and say that he specifically pursued white women, but I very much doubt that. More likely he got with his wife because there are very few black women in his field in general and at place of employment in particular, and the black women he encountered outside of work, not knowing who he was, rejected his advances.

In short, there are important differences in the IR dating patterns of black men and black women, generally speaking.

your friend is a ? loser no matter how respected he is in his field, if you want a black women go get one if you cannot get one then that suggest that the problem is you not her it sounds to me like your friend settled for the woman he could get and that's sucker ? .

No, the problem is black women and the assumptions that they bring to the table about us.

All people have assumptions about people they meet that goes double for women when it comes to meeting men, it is your job if you want to attain the woman you want to break these assumptions if they are negative.

That is the way to reach your goal what you seem to be complaining about is a lack of "game" women reject men without getting to know them all the time. consider for a minute that maybe the problem is you and not her why is it that millions of black men can get the black woman they want but you seemingly cannot.

Well, if I feel that the assumptions are connected to my race, I am going to be very reluctant to go the extra mile to break those assumptions.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How they know how high value she is? Because she look fukable.

Again people over complicating ? that don't even deserve much deep thought.

The ? say she wanna ? with non-blacks. So be it let her do her. Just sounds like she's green to "how" to get approached by men that she believes are of value, to her. That's how she feels today.

Other than that who the hell knows what angle she coming from, it could be a damn scam. She could have heard about the euro emmy winning movie writer hookup and wanna get laced up, or cash it all out to some ? you'll never see. If she's legit, ? change on the dime anyway I wouldn't invest much in trying to understand her outlook today. The ? could change tomorrow. When the ? get wet, damn near anything gon go anyway.

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure she gets approached by black men. She's looking for white men, that's the problem. Talk about her being "passed over" is ? .

Just look at the website this was posted: Beyondblackwhite, which is all about helping black women snag non-black -- especially white -- men.

And that Dr. Harris she mentions who she hooked up? Well the dude who she hooked her up with has two kids. I wonder if this would have been OK if he were black:

IMG_6778-750x498.jpeg

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/truly-played-cupid-new-power-couple-film-maker-chris-silber-dr-misee-harris/

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How they know how high value she is? Because she look fukable.

Again people over complicating ? that don't even deserve much deep thought.

The ? say she wanna ? with non-blacks. So be it let her do her. Just sounds like she's green to "how" to get approached by men that she believes are of value, to her. That's how she feels today.

Other than that who the hell knows what angle she coming from, it could be a damn scam. She could have heard about the euro emmy winning movie writer hookup and wanna get laced up, or cash it all out to some ? you'll never see. If she's legit, ? change on the dime anyway I wouldn't invest much in trying to understand her outlook today. The ? could change tomorrow. When the ? get wet, damn near anything gon go anyway.

This. Keep it simple people, there's too much over analyzing.

/thread

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's active in her church.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pathetic.
    So she don't get street harassed?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did anyone thing she might be high maintenance?

she might not approachable if you dont look the part?

she might have a list of standards thats not realistic?

why do chicks think looks and degree means happy wife and happy life?

its thse type chicks that are hard headed cause they always thinking they dont need to deal with ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is she dtf?

cuz if she's not dtf....i don't get why she's confused or frustrated
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    She should try not acting like she's owed a relationship
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "Take a look at this woman."

She looks like she'll wear your skin right after she carves you alive. She also resembles Shannon Sharpe, which is unsettling.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She is a novelty, a toy, a FETISH. These white boys know they can't advance with ebony in their heart. Name one successful white man sans entertainment with a black sidearm.

? won't happen. Black women run to white boys but eventually lose bcuz white tradition is more powerful than black ? .

We can argue all day about it but truth is any black woman that chooses white over black is the same ? that will do whatever it takes to succeed. No soul whatsoever. Just a ? seeking validation.
    the mayor of new york wife is black
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Pico @Evilchuck
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    did anyone thing she might be high maintenance?

she might not approachable if you dont look the part?

she might have a list of standards thats not realistic?

why do chicks think looks and degree means happy wife and happy life?

its thse type chicks that are hard headed cause they always thinking they dont need to deal with ?

hit the nail on the head. pause.

? out here thinking that because u got a cute face and degree the world should be handed to them
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Below avg looking black woman in the south..in Atl of all places looking for white boys to date=single. Plus as others have stated she has the crazy eyes.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First and foremost physically that is not a bad ? so she can be dateless. Most men don't give a ? if a ? graduated kindergarten as long as the ? ain't dumb and can hold a conversation they should be fine. To many people think being book educated makes them smart which is not true.

College degrees and a great job doesn't make you a good or interesting person.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Well, if I feel that the assumptions are connected to my race, I am going to be very reluctant to go the extra mile to break those assumptions.

It does not matter what the assumptions are based on, if you like a woman enough and you want her you go out and get her. she can assume whatever the ? she wants to, seduce her and those assumptions will wither and die, for men that are successful with women doing this is almost second nature so there is no "going the extra mile". The open up to you and see you for what you really are either liking what she sees or not.

You need to be real with yourself and just admit you really don't like black women because all you do is come up with excuses for reasons not to be with one.