Opinion:It Should Be a SIN for Women Like This to be Dateless!!

Options

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She has brown, purple, white and blue hair at the same time.

A mad gal dat.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing i dont understand is why do black women think white men are the solution to her problems in life?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she just reeks of desperation to me.
    I'd be hesitant of her too. Especially since she seems to prefer white males anyway.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing i dont understand is why do black women think white men are the solution to her problems in life?

Cause black people in america are taught from birth white is right and the best thing going. From school, tv, movies, books, you name it. Hell they even hear it from some of their family members and people they look up to. Real parents and family work to debunk that ? and get it out that child's head though. That is why some don't think that way.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I hope people are realizing the inverse relationship between women needing looks, but men not so much, and men needing credentials, but women not so much.. Just saying..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    314sefs.jpg

Basically she's checking for white men but the white men aren't being receptive.

Tell her to come hola at me then.

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This supports what I have been saying.

If a black woman is even just average in terms of attractiveness, she will have a good amount of dudes trying to get at her, and the vast majority of these dudes will probably be black. So if a black woman ends up with a non-black man, it is not unreasonable to assume that that was because that's what she preferred (although it is possible that the black men who would approach her were not on her level -- though it is possible that she simply assumed this).

If the woman is very attractive like this woman here, and on top of that she has other things going for her, then that provides even more reason to think that she wanted a non-black man.

By contrast, there is less reason to think that black men in IR relationships preferred non-black women. In fact, the man might actually have preferred black women, but none of them took him on. Then he meets a non-black woman who was receptive to his advances, and they get into a relationship.

The man might actually have a lot going for him but doesn't broadcast it. I could definitely see how a high status man -- a neurosurgeon or business executive say -- who speaks well, dresses modestly and is not overly forthcoming about what he does for a living could do very badly with black women the way they often immediately think the worst of us.

I am an acquaintance of a highly educated, racially-conscious brother who has a white wife and two young biracial children. Dude is famous in his field now. I know people would jump to conclusions and say that he specifically pursued white women, but I very much doubt that. More likely he got with his wife because there are very few black women in his field in general and at place of employment in particular, and the black women he encountered outside of work, not knowing who he was, rejected his advances.

In short, there are important differences in the IR dating patterns of black men and black women, generally speaking.

your friend is a ? loser no matter how respected he is in his field, if you want a black women go get one if you cannot get one then that suggest that the problem is you not her it sounds to me like your friend settled for the woman he could get and that's sucker ? .

No, the problem is black women and the assumptions that they bring to the table about us.

All people have assumptions about people they meet that goes double for women when it comes to meeting men, it is your job if you want to attain the woman you want to break these assumptions if they are negative.

That is the way to reach your goal what you seem to be complaining about is a lack of "game" women reject men without getting to know them all the time. consider for a minute that maybe the problem is you and not her why is it that millions of black men can get the black woman they want but you seemingly cannot.

Well, if I feel that the assumptions are connected to my race, I am going to be very reluctant to go the extra mile to break those assumptions.

It does not matter what the assumptions are based on, if you like a woman enough and you want her you go out and get her. she can assume whatever the ? she wants to, seduce her and those assumptions will wither and die, for men that are successful with women doing this is almost second nature so there is no "going the extra mile". The open up to you and see you for what you really are either liking what she sees or not.

You need to be real with yourself and just admit you really don't like black women because all you do is come up with excuses for reasons not to be with one.

Boss, I am with this race thing 100%, so if the assumptions are race-related what you are asking of me with the bolded is not possible.

I'm not even gonna comment on the rest.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew‌ WILL ? !

HE MAY NOT LIKE BLACK FEMALES, BUT HE LOVES HIM SOME TRANNIES... YES HIM DOES!!!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? off Droblacula
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most black females would be willing to date outside their race if more white men actually liked them. A female is a female at the end of the day. And financial security is their #1 goal in a relationship regardless of color.

It's just that white males generally dont find black women attractive. And even if they do many know they can ? around but they better not bring one home or it's a wrap for them in some kind of way. Ranging from non-stop clowning to banishment from the family depending on how racist their friends and fam are.

Then you have the black females out there who are all "pro-black" and still believe and are waiting to be in a family all about black love and they want to build a black family and pass down wealth to black children, etc. She is obviously not one of those females.
    i don't what to say about black people any more except we are doomed

Right because every body was on the edge of their ? seat waiting to hear what the AfriCoon ? had to say. You have the IQ of a dead child prostitute and you need to keep your idiotic opinions along with whatever tropical diseases you came to this country with to your pathetic self.

You dont get to disparage black people one day and then say we're hopeless the next. Speak for yourself ? boy. Some of us are doing more for our communities than getting on the internet screaming "White People Are Natural ? !"like that's some kind of expert analysis.

You damn chimp.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    314sefs.jpg

unnamed-51.jpg

Similar to doctor, Misee Harris, quality women like this are getting passed over…but why? A woman who looked like this and with the kind of credentials she has would have been snatched up and locked down with an engagement ring right about now. Lucky for Misee, she listened to me, and now she’s moving full speed with a wonderful, European, Emmy Award-winning screen writer. Now it’s this girl’s turn!

It’s time for this young lady to read, Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed, and start connecting with QUALITY men of ALL races, because while she’s in the south, Atlanta is an international hub–especially for people in the medical field. She shouldn’t have to look far to find her rainbeau…more than likely they’ll be more than a few men right in her circle who would LOVE to date her.

Ladies, give this woman a new perspective!

What exactly makes this broad high quality?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Man I said when I settle down and get some time..
    Ima pen a book called "? This Is How You GET and KEEP a Man" that ? go be a series (that bih will have pictures and diagrams and everything in it) on how to get a BLACK MAN and KEEP one...man this book will go in depth of just knowing how to Love a ? ..I'm talkin about that Big Mamma/Madea type of love..not this new love that's going on..Love me 20 minutes all this Bae this and Bae that...and then just cuz I said No to something you asked me...you send a text a hour later saying I aint ? ? that ? ..let me sit my ass down and I been saying this.. but Ima pen that ? ...this ? is killing our race...
    One minute you wanna be independent, the next you minute you don't understand why you can't get the right dude Lol..Like man, This ? here is crazy..and that's how we are getting alot of drama filled crazy women out here...cuz of this ?

She got all this so call ? going..and she lonely at night..Lol..Man Look..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I think most black females would be willing to date outside their race if more white men actually liked them. A female is a female at the end of the day. And financial security is their #1 goal in a relationship regardless of color.

It's just that white males generally dont find black women attractive. And even if they do many know they can ? around but they better not bring one home or it's a wrap for them in some kind of way. Ranging from non-stop clowning to banishment from the family depending on how racist their friends and fam are.

Then you have the black females out there who are all "pro-black" and still believe and are waiting to be in a family all about black love and they want to build a black family and pass down wealth to black children, etc. She is obviously not one of those females.

Right because every body was on the edge of their ? seat waiting to hear what the AfriCoon ? had to say. You have the IQ of a dead child prostitute and you need to keep your idiotic opinions along with whatever tropical diseases you came to this country with to your pathetic self.

You dont get to disparage black people one day and then say we're hopeless the next. Speak for yourself ? boy. Some of us are doing more for our communities than getting on the internet screaming "White People Are Natural ? !"like that's some kind of expert analysis.

You damn chimp.

? are you still obsessed with me??? I am sorry your boyfriend broke up with you but I don't date men. no matter how many paragraphs you write about me
  • zombie
    Options
    I will always disparage black people because some of you ? ain't ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

You damn chimp.

? are you still obsessed with me??? I am sorry your boyfriend broke up with you but I don't date men. no matter how many paragraphs you write about me

Sorry Madam but your stupidity, worthlessness and all around pathetic ? nature can not be summed up in merely 1 sentence of paragraph. You're lucky I dont go in-depth with your niggerdry and obsession with homosexual culture and crackers in general, I could write an analysis long as the Magna Carta.

Your DNA sequence is probably just "LL LL LLL LLL LLLL" ? Loser. Go do something with your life other than get sonned into oblivion by DarcSkies. You used to post all big and bad.

Now look at you. A fat red cheeked ? ? hoping the bully gets bored enough to leave you alone and pick on another kid. And stop with the commentary on blacks AfriCOON. Leave that up to the professionals such as myself. I know how to insult people and inspire them at the same time.

Lets take you for instance. After I'm done with you you might even be able to look yourself in the mirror without your makeup on again.

@zombie

• zombie
    Options
    ? did you just write another essay just to diss me. this is the ? ? I was taking about
  • zombie
    Options
    some people take to much pride in disrespecting people they never would in real life
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u naggers stay putting ? on a pedestal... there are a lot of lonely ass bad ? ... shut up.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all, this chick isn't that fine. I wouldn't care at all if she wanted a white guy because I wouldn't want her anyway. Aside from that, we don't really know her situation. She probably gets approached by black dudes but has it in her mind that she only wants to date interracially. If that's the case, it's more of a self hate issue than a social commentary on the state of black relationships.

The funny part of her note is the asking for tips over the internet. She's out here longing for a non black dude. I also live in Atl and I can say that it's very rare that you see a professional white dude with a black female. If anything, she might be a side piece for an older guy.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably stuck up, and brings her college degree up in every conversation, who wants to hear about that all night long.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    She might be a dude.

That's why

I agree with this.

Plus even if she is an actual female -

What that body look like ?

What that attitude like ?

And most importantly....
    What that mouth do ?