Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

...and the losses keep piling up. Can't believe I used to defend this chump.

What's the L in this case tho ?

Mr. "I'm a pro black rapper" has a decrepit white hag objectifying him like some kind of tool.

On top of that that tongue has been in places that no human mind is capable of comprehending; and no sane man would touch or be touched by that ancient ? without wearing a hazmat suit.

Nas Lost.

Lol sooo if you bump into her tomorrow and she tried to give you the buns you not smashing ? Go head and lie lol. I'm not saying she is more than what she is but the chick is iconic, not to mention the lane that opens up by working with her or the attention/promo such a move or pic generates. Some people put their well being before the opinions of others. As for the pro black stance Half that ? he speaks on is creating awareness. Most don't care cause they trying to be a coke boy. You (not you in general unless it applies) knock nas for falling short of being 100% pro black militant but love and support the fuckery put out by the birdmans chief keef young thug.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

Mr. "I'm a pro black rapper" has a decrepit white hag objectifying him like some kind of tool.

On top of that that tongue has been in places that no human mind is capable of comprehending; and no sane man would touch or be touched by that ancient ? without wearing a hazmat suit.

Nas Lost.

Lol sooo if you bump into her tomorrow and she tried to give you the buns you not smashing ?

Nope.

Then again I have standards and am no where near as thirsty as you (not you in general unless it applies) may be.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

Nas Lost.

Lol sooo if you bump into her tomorrow and she tried to give you the buns you not smashing ?

Nope.

Then again I have standards and am no where near as thirsty as you (not you in general unless it applies) may be.

Lol yeah OK nicca you lying but I'll let you cook. Lmfao you'd pass up millionaire ? with the potential of getting more than a nut. Ha smh you better learn how to milk a given opportunity when it comes.
    Same ? nas prolly doing.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

Nas Lost.

Nope.

Aye my ? , it's madonna. I would not judge you.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wtf is the update with this?