and no ? at the light skinned women are placed on a pedestal
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? lord jamar
    ? dj vlad

You're the biggest perpetrator of light-skint worship so I knew you would be offended
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? lord jamar
    ? dj vlad

You're the biggest perpetrator of light-skint worship so I knew you would be offended

Prove it. Only thing I'm offended over is some cac dj vlad making money off sensationalist video titles you people eat up
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    So the only way to promote self love and acceptance of all shades is to ? on light skin in place of dark skin?

Some may see ? on colorism and being frank about it's origins / effects as doing just that, unfortunately..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    So the only way to promote self love and acceptance of all shades is to ? on light skin in place of dark skin?

Some may see ? on colorism and being frank about it's origins / effects as doing just that, unfortunately..

I'm a keep it a hunnit. ? like light-skinned women because their features are closer to white than dark-skinned women
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

I can tell you aint watch the video lol ? don't even know what she's offended about

Actually I did he was talking about how dark women resent light women because men like them more, so it's the light girl's fault she was born that way?

And people seem to think being light automatically means you are closer to white hence the being put on a pedestal ? . I have more African DNA than a lot of people way darker than me

Plus hilarious how you're asking for more respect for a certain group of women while calling a woman a ? , kudos

You can't flag a moderator's post

When did I do that? debating with females is like a dog chasing his tail smh I never said one should be respected over the other. I like to add that I love every shade of Black.

Also quote me the part where Jamar ? on light-skin hoes please

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is true
    Let ? like what they like
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    This is true
    Let ? like what they like

I have know problem with dudes having preferences but ? be takin it too far especially in these social media days. It's to the point where my bros be talking about a chick and be like "she look good, but she too dark". I be thinking in my mind "? your mama dark as shit"

yeah thats ? and cooning on their part
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been telling yall ? this forvat least 3 years
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wise words by lord Jamar..

No ? .. why is this man yall ORACLE

i still never watched a video

for real dude is like a hip hop bill cosby. all ways got his 2 cents in. why don't that ? go be a producer or host a hip hop show or some ? . its sad to see old hasbeen rappers try to stay relevant by telling us what we already know.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    So

yeah so? *bends down and continues to kiss pico's ass" *smooch smooch* hmm.. needs nutella.