Lord Jamar: Light-Skinned Woman Are Placed on a Pedestal

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darkskin women are uniquely beautiful with beautiful skin

Put a black jewel amongst jewels of many colors. I bet you'd focus and go for the black one

#winning

Co-opting a popularized phrase by a white cokehead LOoooosing

quote me again on some dub ? and u gone be buried and thrown away too on that ignore list again

#markmywords

Sorry Dro-Misha

better apologize u old ass shoemaker look a like ass ?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about dark skin women who say they want a light skin ? with green eyes? It is not only black men who does it. I have seen some black women saying they do not want a congo black ? but a Rick fox clone. It is in both genders.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of light skinned women dont have good hygine and be having skid marks and gas spills in they panties. Light skinned women dont like to take of care of their stds and under them clothes and body make up they be having sores like junkies.Light skinned women be looking like reptiles with translucent skin. You can see their blue veins and olive intestines.

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    What is "darkskin"?

Post pics so that we know what we are talking about.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darkskin women are uniquely beautiful with beautiful skin

Put a black jewel amongst jewels of many colors. I bet you'd focus and go for the black one

#winning

Co-opting a popularized phrase by a white cokehead LOoooosing

sometimes yall ? be reaching for reactions from easy targets...loooooosinggg
  • A Talented One
    edited November 2014
    Options
    What is "darkskin"?

skin that is dark

I wanted pictures.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is "darkskin"?

skin that is dark

I wanted pictures.

foxy-brown-in-black.png

jada_fire.jpg.html
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    In haiti there was a ? civil war between mulattoes and blacks called "war of the knives." So the issue is deeper the rap. In haiti where my family is from black haitian men who are wealthy would go to most hick rural areas in southern haiti to find a beautiful illiterate light skin female who never been to school because they think they will have gorgeous kids. That is a problem.

Miragoane we in here
    Colourism is definitely an issue, and too often a woman with a lighter complexion is heralded as the definition of beauty, when she's basic at best. Although not ubiquitous, it's way too common.

? is definitely a problem I'm the UK. Got dudes saying they only like "lighties" SMDH.

Uk blacks are ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    In haiti there was a ? civil war between mulattoes and blacks called "war of the knives." So the issue is deeper the rap. In haiti where my family is from black haitian men who are wealthy would go to most hick rural areas in southern haiti to find a beautiful illiterate light skin female who never been to school because they think they will have gorgeous kids. That is a problem.

Miragoane we in here
    Colourism is definitely an issue, and too often a woman with a lighter complexion is heralded as the definition of beauty, when she's basic at best. Although not ubiquitous, it's way too common.

? is definitely a problem I'm the UK. Got dudes saying they only like "lighties" SMDH.

Uk blacks are ?

lol why you say that?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Ok, Foxy count, but I suspect that a lot of these people who talk about 'dark skin' aren't really talking about people who are really dark-skinned.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Miragoane we in here

Uk blacks are ?

lol why you say that?

Look how high thdre interracial marraige rates are
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, Foxy count, but I suspect that a lot of these people who talk about 'dark skin' aren't really talking about people who are really dark-skinned.

Actually, they are.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I can say is it's destructive and lastly I hope people aren't forgetting that "Mejorar la Raza" and "blanquemiento" do exist.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is "darkskin"?

skin that is dark

I wanted pictures.

foxy-brown-in-black.png

jada_fire.jpg.html

Dark skin with "good hair" i was talking about...

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Miragoane we in here

Pops from Aux Cayes. Moms from Petit Gouave
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foh with that Hatian ? .
    joking
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about dark skin women who say they want a light skin ? with green eyes? It is not only black men who does it. I have seen some black women saying they do not want a congo black ? but a Rick fox clone. It is in both genders.

light skin men r ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they saying good hair nig nogs talking bout baby hair and wavy
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U b quiet and accept your lightskint benefits in life and stop being rebellious.