biggest coward ass ? move??

Options
macadonwoo
macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just lost a good friend to getting shot in the back of the head while he was listening to music on his headphones !!

What kind of ? ass ? would do something like that?

You got a problem with someone . Be a man , he woulda fought you , get in a game of catch bullets... just give him a chance.

Anyway ..... is there a more coward ass way to ? someone??

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your friend's loss....it could be a coward ass move but obviously the shooter didn't want to take any chances. He could have been afraid your friend would shoot back (I've known several killers in my lifetime). Most people don't like shootouts, ESPECIALLY hitmen.

Again my condolences
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    And the MOST coward way to ? someone in my opinion is dropping bombs from 10,000 feet in the air. Almost no one can shoot back from a distance like that.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the MOST coward way to ? someone in my opinion is dropping bombs from 10,000 feet in the air. Almost no one can shoot back from a distance like that.

Or a drone strike in my opinion. It's not even manned...
    If all countries get ahold of and start using drones, only livable spaces will be underground bunkers.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Or a drone strike in my opinion. It's not even manned...
    If all countries get ahold of and start using drones, only livable spaces will be underground bunkers.

Yeah and Word that would be crazy if that ever happens. Especially if the drones can avoid radar, life would look like a Robocop videogame.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no honor in war . just ? the enemy drone strike of knife to the chest there's no difference that's why war must be avoided but once a nation realizes it inevitable they better not ? out
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    there is no honor in war . just ? the enemy drone strike of knife to the chest there's no difference that's why war must be avoided but once a nation realizes it inevitable they better not ? out

Wow you finally sound like a peacemaker, considering you used to want a total war and empire in the Middle East
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shooting or stabbing someone from behind has historically been looked at as a cowardly act. Mobsters back in the day were highly against that kinda thing. Its like at least give the person a chance to see who sent them to their maker.

People use to actually turn their back to shooters in the cowboy days and 9 times outta 10 they dont shoot and wait till the people turn around. Apparently back in the days there was honor in giving a man a chance to face his death face to face.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    People use to actually turn their back to shooters in the cowboy days and 9 times outta 10 they dont shoot and wait till the people turn around.
    i'm not sure what is meant by "cowboy days," but something tells me that estimate is high

• onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Shooting or stabbing someone from behind has historically been looked at as a cowardly act. Mobsters back in the day were highly against that kinda thing. Its like at least give the person a chance to see who sent them to their maker.

People use to actually turn their back to shooters in the cowboy days and 9 times outta 10 they dont shoot and wait till the people turn around. Apparently back in the days there was honor in giving a man a chance to face his death face to face.

Then ? started reading the art of war and realized that this honor ? is for dead heroes.