How Real Is, This [2014-2015 Brooklyn Nets Thread]

Options

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    how you gonna flag someone for talking about the playoffs between brooklyn and ATL?? We talking sports, that's what we're supposed to do ?
    Even the host says haters welcome. Flagginsonofabitch
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Eh don't be mad at me. Be mad at the damn truth. I obviously touched y'alls wack-hearts. Losers keep losing. I'd think you would be used to it now. I'm not insulting you, I'm just identifying you. Right now, Brooklyn Nets are weak.....compared to ATlanta. Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ju0mAzCLeA

Bruh shut up b
    Nobody mad
    You're not even a real Hawks fan
    Nobody cares for your casual opinion
    Danny Manning, mookie blaylock, doc rivers, jon koncack, kevin willis, 3 games a year since 2002
    How does being a Hawks fan change my point that they're killing Brooklyn?
    Hawks,Warriors, Clippers, Lakers and anyone that beats Lebron fan
    but I guess to you I ain't no hawks fan. Thanks for taking Joe from us

Lmao anybody can google players from the past ? foh
  • luke1733
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Eh don't be mad at me. Be mad at the damn truth. I obviously touched y'alls wack-hearts. Losers keep losing. I'd think you would be used to it now. I'm not insulting you, I'm just identifying you. Right now, Brooklyn Nets are weak.....compared to ATlanta. Peace

Bruh shut up b
    Nobody mad
    Danny Manning, mookie blaylock, doc rivers, jon koncack, kevin willis, 3 games a year since 2002

man ur ass is dumb. probably why you rooting for the nets. who the ? googles mookie and doc? I'm hitting you with knowledge of true hawks through the bad times and ur ? thinking it's fair weather fan. You must be a dumboneyoungn. Chill. Take the losses like a man. Paul Pierce spoke the truth on y'all and you all are lucky if you don't get swept.
    All the hopes of Brooklyn being relevant. This ain't even worth a thread. Even Jay-Z wants to back out now.

And can't blame Deron for missing that shot, he only had 2pts.
    Joe was in rhythm and clutch, he should have shot that even with Deron open.
    Y'all are weak right now, probably in another 10 years you might luck up.
    But as for now the South is on yaws ass.
    Deal with it
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited April 2015
    Options

Bruh shut up b
    Nobody mad

man ur ass is dumb. probably why you rooting for the nets. who the ? googles mookie and doc? I'm hitting you with knowledge of true hawks through the bad times and ur ? thinking it's fair weather fan. You must be a dumboneyoungn. Chill. Take the losses like a man. Paul Pierce spoke the truth on y'all and you all are lucky if you don't get swept.
    All the hopes of Brooklyn being relevant. This ain't even worth a thread. Even Jay-Z wants to back out now.

And can't blame Deron for missing that shot, he only had 2pts.
    Joe was in rhythm and clutch, he should have shot that.

None of what you're saying makes you a "true fan" ? and stop explaining yourself ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    ROFL at this ? editing her post just to add "the south is on ya ass" :))
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Anyways back to basketball troll for the real basketball heads. I think BK takes this game but they'll probably find a way to lose. You can't dig yourself into a hole and expect to come out all the time. They need to find a way to put a body on Teague and Korver, easier said than done
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    good Win

low key we could've/should be up 2-1

lol if we win game 4, all hell is gonna break lose, the pressure is on ATL

knowing us we'll blow game 4, in OT or someshit lmao smh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    good Win

low key we could've/should be up 2-1

lol if we win game 4, all hell is gonna break lose, the pressure is on ATL

knowing us we'll blow game 4, in OT or someshit lmao smh

I have no confidence in this team. So I wouldn't be surprised if we lost game 4.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiEv8BJ_SrU&feature=youtu.be

My band (the same one that did the All-Star Saturday Night opener) performing at halftime Game 4.

We'll be in there tomorrow, too.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    @luke1733 where are you? Arent you a Hawks fan? Why havent you blessed us with your true sportsmanship ?
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    What's yall predictions fellas? In my heart of hearts I say this is a competitive series, but taking the black and white colored glasses off this looks like a sweep.

Very smart assessment

kobe-5-rings-o.gif

This is the MAX amount of games you have left in your season

@Tommy bilfiger

charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    I guess my black and white goggles were correct after all. I'm pleasantly surprised my boys are showing some heart.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    More and more they are looking like a Lionel Hollins team. They need to do a better job defending that 3pt line tho which they were doing in games 2 & 3. Last night they gave up way too many cause of nonchalant lapses on D. But this team is very capable of winning this series
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited April 2015
    Options

D Will was just on fire last night. After how bad he was playing/shooting and all the criticism, he answered the bell and came through for us when we needed him most
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite having a terrible start to the game we kept it competitve. I think we can take this game at home and threaten the upset in game 7. Exceeded my expectations for sure.
  • luke1733
    Options
    @luke1733 where are you? Arent you a Hawks fan? Why havent you blessed us with your true sportsmanship ?

I guess this is where I'm supposed to call you a ? or ? rider for being a fan of anyone. I want a team to win, but truthfully I ain't noone's fan. ? follow other men and call themselves a fan. I just root for a team. Call it what you want, I call it as I see it.

One more game and y'all can go fishing. Jarred Jack, Derron Williams, Joe Johnson, Lopez. On paper you all are the better team, but like Brooklyn, you talk more than you do. So keep up the talk.
    ATL goes to work.
    3-2
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Gotta give respect where its due Nets showed up to play this series cant stand the Nets but hoping they beat this overrated #1 seed but we will see but its crazy Jarret Jack more dependable then Deron
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    hopefully the Nets can pull off a win tomorrow.
  • luke1733
    Options
    MaddRapper wrote: »
    Gotta give respect where its due Nets showed up to play this series cant stand the Nets but hoping they beat this overrated #1 seed but we will see but its crazy Jarret Jack more dependable then Deron

Respect that. You all got ATL's attention and made a statement. Nets play like they want to win, and are doing as good as can be expected against a #1 seed. Overrated #1 squad? They might not be overrated, you have to earn those wins, nobody gives them to the Hawks. Sports, all sports are about matchups. Hawks game is catered great toward regular season wins when you're on the road or at home and can speed the pace of every game up and a team can't sit down and focus on your strategy and extend the amount of energy devoted or necessary to beat the Hawks.
    Playoffs are a different picture and benefit teams that can slow the game down, thus the Nets. Teams can focus now on the Hawks, slow the game down and this hurts the Hawks because it makes them play out of their game. Also Brooklyn plays inside (Anderson Jarret, Joe with his 15 footers, Derron penetrates and dishes inside to Lopez) whereas for the most part Hawks are a jumpshooting (Korver) team that plays defense (Horford)and is very good at sharing the ball and keeping it moving. Teams that play inside out, as opposed to outside in, usually win championships and usually do better in playoffs.
    It's about matchups in sports sometimes more than the team's record. Thus, look at San Antonio and what they're putting the Clippers through. Certain styles help.
    I think the Cavs would prefer to play Golden State instead of San Antonio, whereas San Antonion might prefer to play Cavs instead of Golden State.

Nets are a big team and on paper with the names y'all have, you should've done better. You all didn't live up to your own standard or expectations, but at least you made the playoffs and made the games interesting.

For the record Derron Williams used to be one of my favorite players. Injuries in the NBA are what they are, and that's why I'm glad to see Stephen Curry come back from his and even Kobe return or try to return from his.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited May 2015
    Options

I guess this is where I'm supposed to call you a ? or ? rider for being a fan of anyone. I want a team to win, but truthfully I ain't noone's fan. ? follow other men and call themselves a fan. I just root for a team. Call it what you want, I call it as I see it.

One more game and y'all can go fishing. Jarred Jack, Derron Williams, Joe Johnson, Lopez. On paper you all are the better team, but like Brooklyn, you talk more than you do. So keep up the talk.
    ATL goes to work.
    3-2

Wtf does this ? even mean? Man ?
    Where was your lame fairweather ass when the Nets won those games?
    Of course you show back up after an Atlanta win. We've already established you aren't a real Hawks fan so Idk why you're still here. I @ you after the Nets won those games and you hid like a ? your opinion on sports dont mean ? .
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

ATL goes to work.
    3-2

BUT!!!

Bruh shut up b
    Nobody mad

• luke1733
    edited May 2015
    Options
    go follow men and not the game. You probably keep up with their twitter or favorite food type ? .
    Taking what I say out of context. My response to your fan ? , don't mean I'm a fan ? . saying ur a fan of anyone beating Lebron ain't saying you're a fan of anyone particular, as u keep pointing out" I ain't no fan," then delete that part.
    Either you saying I am a fan or I'm not.
    You keep saying fan or I'm not like I give a ? . I don't give a ? about being a fan or not; fair weather or any weather. Read the former line again since you keep wanting me to bite on that fan ? . I look at games and analyze them; I have teams I'd like to see win, and Brooklyn ain't one of them.
    I came to stomp on your territory and ruffle y'all bird ass and ur ? feathers on your thread and I did it ? .
    Deal with it and your team, and don't get mad at the truth.

You'llprobably say some more fan ? ; so I'll do what supposed to be done and be done with you after touching ur little nerves. Soon Broooklyn won't even be a footnote. They brought a good series and that's it.
    Keep talking ? though, I wanna hear some more. I'm telling you to keep typing/talking, you don't need me to tell you but I'm telling u cuz it's funny to see you get so emotional over ? you have no control over......just like a ? icebergtaylor
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited May 2015
    Options

2cd3r8.jpg

Idk what this woman is talking about at this point. All deflection and too much explaining herself. Typical female going off on a tangent about nothing. The bolded had me LOL. The irony of being called a ? by someone who is ducking the NBA thread and the other thread I @ her in. Be gone go hang with your girls and leave sports talk to men. The Powder Room is Thaaaat way
    >
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Nets got as far as I figured they would. Good enough to make this a series, not good enough to actually win. This team is tragically inconsistent. I'm sorry but Deron Williams has to go. The money he's making he should be a factor and he isn't. I'm positive there IS a team that would take him. Just dump the guy already. And the Nets need to sign some defensive minded guys in the WORSE way. One thing I wanna see is Hollis develop the younger guys. There's alot of nice pieces there but their potential will hinder as long as lazy Williams is the PG. He doesn't push the ball at all. Joe needs to start coming off the bench, dude looks totally gassed tonight. Read an article about the Nets looking to resign Lopez so presumably that's good news. Its gonna be a long off-season.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to y'all cause the Nets had me worried there for a minute.