DAAAMMMMNNNNN! BREEZY ETHERS WHOLE TV SHOW

2»

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

lol bruh they on his ? because they feel like he been mistreated in the media after beating the ? out Rihanna...Think about that

They feel he represents them....These ? truly is some weirdos

You think tamar gon let you ? dawg?

Adreinne might...

Iontknowbout tamar tho....

You just as bad as these goofy ass females and white folk that cant get the ? over that ? whoopin a ? ass.

Same type of ? that would bring up tysons ? 20 years after it happened when the topic is about a theatrical release date for a one man show.

Take yo ass over to Gawker and sign the ? up you limp wristed ? .

I struck a nerve in a woman beater

This ? ass ? be the first one in threads ? on Black females....but he got a ? wife

Your opinion is not to be taken serious ? ?

lol I remember at one time CB main fanbase was hoes, after he beat the ? out a ? suddenly a bunch of ? riding his ? . That ? weird to me
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    @Trilllaaaaaa and @loch121 aint lying about the Team Breezy male pom pom wavers tho.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @loch121 I read your post wrong we on the same page with this ? !
  • [Deleted User]
  • Trillaaaaaa
    It aint pom pom wavers
    Its anti drake

And

Anti not letting people move past bad spots in they life.

They ? was a lil boy and aint had a repeat offense.

I can understand if he was out there just constantly doing the ? , but he aint.

Same thing with tyson.

We all thought it was ? ? ? for lil buddy to bring up the ? conviction, why is it not ? ? ? to keep bringing up the rhianna incident?

Same ? .

Its like filling out that question on a damn job application.

His ? -eating skills is on Ice La Fox
  • [Deleted User]
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

The Cheetah Girls was really successful,so how is that a bad thing?

? wasn't that long ago.They broke up in 2009

Tamar talking about some project ? was ? her,that ? reckless

You got a Braxton sister and you ? her?

Why not them ? ain't special. That ? might have got her for the money she was getting from Toni and made moves. Tamar back then wasn't a ? to lock down. Vince truly played himself but he love her so great for him. Tamar now getting some money of her own without Toni so she a ? you lock down and cheat on cause her looks ain't the keep you faithful kind.

Chris Brown was ? ass ? for doing all of that. Men don't argue with ? we don't love. As a man I don't even want to argue with my woman why in the ? would I argue ? I could careless about. Especially when there is a woman on my side who could argue with those ? if she chose to or I told her to correct the misinformation that was put out.

For the record no I don't agree they should spoke on they relationship cause they don't know that relationship.

Being Toni braxton's sister and being on TV actually does make you special
  • D. Morgan
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

Why not them ? ain't special. That ? might have got her for the money she was getting from Toni and made moves. Tamar back then wasn't a ? to lock down. Vince truly played himself but he love her so great for him. Tamar now getting some money of her own without Toni so she a ? you lock down and cheat on cause her looks ain't the keep you faithful kind.

Chris Brown was ? ass ? for doing all of that. Men don't argue with ? we don't love. As a man I don't even want to argue with my woman why in the ? would I argue ? I could careless about. Especially when there is a woman on my side who could argue with those ? if she chose to or I told her to correct the misinformation that was put out.

For the record no I don't agree they should spoke on they relationship cause they don't know that relationship.

LLS you can't really believe that?
  • [Deleted User]
  • loch121
    edited November 2014
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

Whether or not you want to acknowledge it or not making it to be a on TV or being a celeb is something out of the ordinary for most ppl.

Most ppl don't live that life,therefore it's special

Not to mention Toni is a multi millionaire,that's not normal

Then Tamar is a singer herself with her own TV show

Yes ppl who are celebs are special in the sense that live in a whole different universe

Doesn't mean they're better ppl,but they aren't normal

That's why they have fans unlike a dude who does taxes or works at a laundry

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

They have retards on TV all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2TETZM0o8o

They're special too
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these "tea time" ass tv shows need to go away. and dead at "bring that ass here boy" bruh lmao
  • D. Morgan
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

Whether or not you want to acknowledge it or not making it to be a on TV or being a celeb is something out of the ordinary for most ppl.

Yes ppl who are celebs are special in the sense that live in a whole different universe

We can agree to disagree cause to me none of the ? you typed makes them special.
  • [Deleted User]
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint pom pom wavers
    Its anti drake

And

Same thing with tyson.

We all thought it was ? ? ? for lil buddy to bring up the ? conviction, why is it not ? ? ? to keep bringing up the rhianna incident?

Same ? .

Mike Tyson Curses Out News Anchor On Live TV @Hod…: http://youtu.be/l5jZ0Twb9Ho

Shut the ? up you male feminist.

? ? like you are why we need to bring back crucibles and trials by fire.

Nathan Downer always came off as a lame to me.

Why even bring that ? up? smh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trilllaaaaaa and @loch121 aint lying about the Team Breezy male pom pom wavers tho.
    ? in here trippng over there ? cape to defend some THOTTIES?? Lmaoooooooo
  • Trillaaaaaa
    ? in here trippng over there ? cape to defend some THOTTIES?? Lmaoooooooo

I never once defended them hoes broski. I'm just shittin on these Breezy worshipers...The ? 's disgusting
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    I ? with breezy nh
    and if them ? want to speak on that man he has a right to reply, I aint got no problem with that back and forth, they doing their jobs, he defended himself.

...what i do got a problem with is the way his age-group speaks.
    wtf is "u tried it"? ? aint supposed to be saying ? like that
    I'm guessing this is that dcyungfly cats way of speaking?! That ? aint cool, sounds like some ? trannies, ? and females would say.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao @ THOTIANAS
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Brown does seem like a ? human being in general, but I don't know what these hoes expected.

I wound up seeing what they said because I was stuck in a dentist waiting room while E news recapped it. Those chicks basically sat around for 15 min. calling CB a bad guy and calling his girlfriend stupid for being with him.

What did they expect his reaction to be? Everything they said might have been true, I don't know. But you can't get on a public forum like that, badmouth a person, and expect them not to come back at you. Maybe his response was crude, but Tamar's statements were ridiculous. She made it seem like they were just having a general conversation about something and his name was momentarily but harmlessly brought up. That's not what happened. They dedicated an entire segment to ? on that man.
  • loch121
    ? on RnB ? ' ? now?

lemme find out

We can agree to disagree cause to me none of the ? you typed makes them special.

being a multi millionaire does make you special
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint pom pom wavers
    Its anti drake

And

Same thing with tyson.

Same ? .

Mike Tyson Curses Out News Anchor On Live TV @Hod…: http://youtu.be/l5jZ0Twb9Ho

Shut the ? up you male feminist.

? ? like you are why we need to bring back crucibles and trials by fire.

? THESE THUG MATRIMONY ? and ? !!! DO THEY TALK ABOUT THE 7TH HEAVEN ? ? DO THEY TALK ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN etc etc ?

NO

BREEZY IS BACK WITH A SUPER ALBUM BUT ALL THEY BRING IN IS HIS PAST

SMH