The Official FanDuel/Draft Kings online fantasy sports thread....

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Out here getting burned again.

Last time, it was Duncan and Manu sitting out, now Dwight's gone.

They really should let you swap up players up until that game starts, cause this is some ? .

I've gotten burned like that before, I be trying to wait until last minute to get my team together to have a better idea who's gonna be sitting out.

I won twice last night, hoping that continues tonight!
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Start it up fool but wait till I win a couple g's tonight I got nothing in my account, unless u want to do a dollar league
    RiGGA wrote: »
    I got 5 dollars in my account, anybody tryna get something poppin before I spend it? I need to know by 3 pm EST... we can do head to head or we need at least 5 people interested (4 not including me)

We should do some IC tourneys on here, maybe twice a week - one for NFL, one for NBA.

Anyone down?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm doing one for todays nfl games so I'm down for future matchups
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Start it up fool but wait till I win a couple g's tonight I got nothing in my account, unless u want to do a dollar league
    I got 5 dollars in my account, anybody tryna get something poppin before I spend it? I need to know by 3 pm EST... we can do head to head or we need at least 5 people interested (4 not including me)

We should do some IC tourneys on here, maybe twice a week - one for NFL, one for NBA.

Anyone down?

I'm with it
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i proposition it, 1 response in damn near a week. Other guy does, 2 responses in 4 hours. Nuthuggin ass ? yo I can't wait to take yall money
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They really should let you swap up players up until that game starts, cause this is some ? .

Draftkings lets you swap. If the game starts at 7 you have until 6:59 to swap. I watch rotoworld and rotogrinders websites for starting lineup updates. The refresh button is your friend.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anyone down?

In
  • MillzOG
    Options

Smh..I just got burned too, started Klay Thompson and he sat out tonight. Luckily still won some money but it could've and should've been a lot better.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    How about Wednesday....an NBA League-style game for $1 entry, or $2 entry?

Who's in?
  • RiGGA
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • MillzOG
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm down for football. NBA is too unpredictable
  • RiGGA
    Options

The ironing continues

• TheBoyRo
    Options
    I'm down for NBA on wednesday
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

If anything the NFL is more unpredictable, take Big Ben as an example throwing 6 td's two weeks in a row like anyone saw that coming then plays like ? juice against the Jets, NBA the stars are going to do what they do you just got to pick a couple of the right undervalued players
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sudden injuries in the nfl make it more unpredictable imo. Seems like half the league is questionable every sunday. Or they could be having a good game and one good hit and they are done for the day.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If anything the NFL is more unpredictable, take Big Ben as an example throwing 6 td's two weeks in a row like anyone saw that coming then plays like ? juice against the Jets, NBA the stars are going to do what they do you just got to pick a couple of the right undervalued players

Honestly I haven't even try'd the NBA one. Ill check it out but I think the NFL is pretty easy
  • MillzOG
    Options
    I got 2 NBA things going tonight...hoping to go 2 for 2
  • Mister B.
    Options
    So, how many people we got? 4? 5? Cause I'm going to create it tonight for you guys to enter.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I won $45 yesterday in my NBA fanduel league, came in 6th, LBJ saved me
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    So, how many people we got? 4? 5? Cause I'm going to create it tonight for you guys to enter.

If africa joins and I'll @beta so I can take his 2 dollars we'll have 7
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Yo this ? is the easiest money I have EVER made. Many thanks to the creator of this thread, I damn near wanna tip you some of my winnings for putting me on
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Yo this ? is the easiest money I have EVER made. Many thanks to the creator of this thread, I damn near wanna tip you some of my winnings for putting me on

Don't get cocky, ? just as easy to lose lol.

I'm with the league too, I'll gladly take you ? money.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Just won in both ? ...I finished in 442nd place in that big tourney with like 60000 people, only won 10cash though.