sooceukbhece09goppbn.png
bc7zri6judazq1gusfop.png
zwpizs53x7l08t09vvyi.png
ptwyyqogbe2uya672zrc.png
jusbhhccusqsfzvxfz8a.png

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never played an AC game. There is something I've always wondered though. Is each game like a reincarnation of the same guy or is there some globe spanning organization all these guys work for?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassins Creed has the potential to never die

With history being so rich and deep they can go on forever

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last ac game i played was the third and that was like two years ago. I didn't even know it was to 6 already, and taking 6 games to do a ninja atmosphere is sad as ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last ac game i played was the third and that was like two years ago. I didn't even know it was to 6 already, and taking 6 games to do a ninja atmosphere is sad as ? .

Honestly, I'm surprised they are doing one now. I thought they were avoiding that because it's been done so much in the past.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the games you better see on next gen thread, somebody brought up Tenchu: Stealth Assassins.
    Dope feudal Japan ninja game.
    I've never played an AC game but this might be my first one if it looks and plays well.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know there was a AC 4 and 5 damn. Haven't played one since revelation, this one actually got me interested though
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never played an AC game. There is something I've always wondered though. Is each game like a reincarnation of the same guy or is there some globe spanning organization all these guys work for?

Someone please answer this question.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played 2 and BF and they're so damn repetitive.

They gotta change that.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's about damn time. Tenchu left a void that hasn't been filled yet. But why are they announcing it before Unity and Rogue even drop?
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

Far as I can tell, they're not reincarnations, but ancestors. The present day character is Desmond and he relives their lives.

The Templars/Abstergo and the Assassins are the two organizations.

I think the games outside of the main ones use other people like Desmond.

Edit: There is one reincarnated character in the game though.
    The Sage.
    Think he's a ? .
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Far as I can tell, they're not reincarnations, but ancestors. The present day character is Desmond and he relives their lives.

I heard Desmond died in the third one, who's the mc of 4 and 5?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really stopped caring for the franchise when the abstergo hq was guarded by only ? with pistols
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Someone please answer this question.

Global spanning organization. All the characters are genetic ancestors of the first guy.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »

I heard Desmond died in the third one, who's the mc of 4 and 5?
    Technically Desmond. He dies and they(Abstergo) recover his DNA since he was the best subject they ever had. They don't name the character you play in Black Flag. Just some guy who's good using the system I guess.

^Spoilers for the last few games.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassins Creed is a good series done wrong IMO.

But I'm interested in a game that takes place in Japan. Truth be told, it was always the ninja game Tenchu should of been.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Black flag was a huge improvement on part 3
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    In the games you better see on next gen thread, somebody brought up Tenchu: Stealth Assassins.
    Dope feudal Japan ninja game.
    I've never played an AC game but this might be my first one if it looks and plays well.

yea that was me and when i typed that about tenchu i was just reading that ubi wouldnt do an AC game set in japan...but i am glad that they are doing this setting FINALLY this could turn out really good.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    TS. Where did you get this info from?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played Assassins Creed before but ill get this when it drops for PS4 when i get one
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Oh ? off with these games already.

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, another one. I ain't even play revelations or ass creed 3 yet
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rogue and Unity comes out next week.

Rogue is for 360, since they say they can't make Unity for the 360 since it's not feasible -- Unity is for X1 only.

I got Rogue on my GameFly Q list since I don't have a X1 yet....

Fighting the Legendary Man-o-Wars on Black Flag was a ? tho................
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got you ?

Its just a artists interpretation of what an AC game could look like in Japan.

The artist is supposedly someone who is new to the industry
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

Rogue and Unity comes out next week.

Rogue is for 360, since they say they can't make Unity for the 360 since it's not feasible -- Unity is for X1 only.

I got Rogue on my GameFly Q list since I don't have a X1 yet....

Fighting the Legendary Man-o-Wars on Black Flag was a ? tho................

I've still only taken down 2 out of 4 smfh the battle when you have to fight 2 maaaaan ? I had them both down to lik 10% health too. ? that battle and I was never able to ? Moby the white whale damn ubisoft glitches smh.