• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yall believe anything
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe it, but damn.

This ? crammed 4 years of trouble in to two years.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are reaching hard as ? this time. They ain't even went at Manziel this ? hard and they got his ass on camera doing illegal ? . lol

Winston is a idiot imo, but you can't tell me there isn't a conscious effort to bring dude down.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    again this is fake
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this is just more ? hating, cause If this turns out be true jail time and he will never play in the NFL.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    There's no evidence.... they wanna destroy the ?

It's made up. Incarcerated Bob makes up stories for clicks. He's also a fraud when it comes to sports betting.

http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/

That is that chick name nicole. the thick white ?

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They want my boy worse than they did OJ!!! Smh I selfishly wanted him to stay a couple more years so we could win more ships, but it's most definitely in his best interest to go to the league after this year.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    "fu*k boy how did you get my number?.. mind your business boy"

0rofl.gif0rofl.gif0rofl.gif

But really though they are DETERMINED to ruin this kid's future...and for what?

I connect dots that probably shouldn't be connected, but:

2013 BCS National Champions: Florida State. QB: Jameis Winston (African American)
    img24238608.jpg

2013 Super Bowl Champions: Seattle Seahawks. QB: Russell Wilson (African American)
    russellwilson-600x417.jpg

2013 Grey Cup Champions: Saskatchewan Roughriders. QB: Darian Duant (African American)
    Darian-Durant3745.jpg

2013 Arena Bowl Champions: Arizona Rattlers. QB: Nick Davila (Mexican American)
    335wide

2013 was the first time in history, that teams quarterbacked by non-whites swept the major football titles in North America.

Only at the FCS, Div 2, Div 3 and NAIA championship games, were the winning teams starting QBs white.

(The National Junior College Champions in 2013 was East Mississippi Community College, and their QB was Dontreal Pruitt)
    pruitt2.jpg

2013 Champions:
    NCAA FBS National Champions Florida State: Jameis Winston
    NCAA FCS National Champions North Dakota State: Brock Jensen
    NCAA Div 2 National Champions Northwest Missouri State: Trevor Adams
    NCAA Div 3 National Champions Wisconsin-Whitewater: Matt Behrendt
    NCAA NAIA National Champions Grand View (Iowa): Derek Fulton
    National Junior College Champions East Mississippi Community College: Dontreal Pruitt

They're trying to hit the reset button.

excellence
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    He might be plum dumb, but this story is ? .

It's like a smaller scale of OJ at this point; they couldn't get him for ? with the white broad, so they're just goin to fling ? at him and hope something sticks.

He needs to get out of college QUICK.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Jameis is a zesty dude.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    iD9NfhoOfYYPz.gif

See...people will look at at and say what a ? . But will look at this

rs_500x282-140729100056-insta.gif

And say what a great leader, ingratiating himself to the team

You reaching on this one. White people ain't hating on dudes because he's a buffoon. They like when ? act like that.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call ? just based on the fact that FSU could have possibly won the first half by running the ball which Winston would have had no control over how successful running plays would have been.

Running folks names even more through the mud for internet clicks is ? up. Winston is a ? for sure but to fix a football game the refs have to be involved. There are 22 players on the field 1 out of the 22 can't have that much impact unless Winston was on some Neil O'Donnell ? and threw straight pick 6 type of interceptions. Which I don't think he did
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His draft stock's plummeting due to the fuckery. NFL is more about image than talent now, so teams will draft an above average choir boy before they even think about taking a supremely gifted walking crime spree associate.

Word to Aaron Hernandez's Glock.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's that Cam Newton "ongoing investigation" gif?

They tryin way to hard to besmirch this ? it's laughable
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iD9NfhoOfYYPz.gif

You reaching on this one. White people ain't hating on dudes because he's a buffoon. They like when ? act like that.

No im not. Those gifs arent related to this story tho, that was just a sidenote, and its like that across the board, even in corporate america.

Serious white guy is stern, black guy is mean. Lax white guy is approachable, black guy is irresponsible.
    Again, nothing to do w/ all the other Jameis ? . Just educatin brotha
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Heard dude was ? ...It may be true.

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Do ? men take ? ?

tumblr_inline_n7wn8363Ul1rvu1l8.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iD9NfhoOfYYPz.gif

No im not. Those gifs arent related to this story tho, that was just a sidenote, and its like that across the board, even in corporate america.

Serious white guy is stern, black guy is mean. Lax white guy is approachable, black guy is irresponsible.
    Again, nothing to do w/ all the other Jameis ? . Just educatin brotha

If you say so man. There is a history of black men acting like buffoons to ingratiate themselves to white people. Again, white people in general much prefer that type of black man over a strong willed and intelligent one. Of all the things they are hating on Winston for, it's not because he's a clown.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    His draft stock's plummeting due to the fuckery. NFL is more about image than talent now, so teams will draft an above average choir boy before they even think about taking a supremely gifted walking crime spree associate.

Word to Aaron Hernandez's Glock.

Nah.

Joe Randle from the cowboys was arrested for stealing draws nothing happen to him

Josh Brent killed his teammate ? driving ...now he's back with the team

A QB with that much talent goin in the 1st round
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U sound like bitter black bytches. Cmon man. Dude was just bein ? -funny nh hahahaha Pause
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    "fu*k boy how did you get my number?.. mind your business boy"

0rofl.gif0rofl.gif0rofl.gif

But really though they are DETERMINED to ruin this kid's future...and for what?

I connect dots that probably shouldn't be connected, but:

2013 BCS National Champions: Florida State. QB: Jameis Winston (African American)
    img24238608.jpg

2013 Super Bowl Champions: Seattle Seahawks. QB: Russell Wilson (African American)
    russellwilson-600x417.jpg

2013 Grey Cup Champions: Saskatchewan Roughriders. QB: Darian Duant (African American)
    Darian-Durant3745.jpg

2013 Arena Bowl Champions: Arizona Rattlers. QB: Nick Davila (Mexican American)
    335wide

2013 was the first time in history, that teams quarterbacked by non-whites swept the major football titles in North America.

Only at the FCS, Div 2, Div 3 and NAIA championship games, were the winning teams starting QBs white.

(The National Junior College Champions in 2013 was East Mississippi Community College, and their QB was Dontreal Pruitt)
    pruitt2.jpg

2013 Champions:
    NCAA FBS National Champions Florida State: Jameis Winston
    NCAA FCS National Champions North Dakota State: Brock Jensen
    NCAA Div 2 National Champions Northwest Missouri State: Trevor Adams
    NCAA Div 3 National Champions Wisconsin-Whitewater: Matt Behrendt
    NCAA NAIA National Champions Grand View (Iowa): Derek Fulton
    National Junior College Champions East Mississippi Community College: Dontreal Pruitt

They're trying to hit the reset button.

Wed Dec. 3, 2014
    The QB Market Crash
    By
    Peter King

RGIII has crashed, Newton is hurting and Kaepernick is struggling. With more questions than answers at the top of the upcoming draft class, will teams back off the big investments in young quarterbacks?

qb-market-960-2.jpg

I just have this feeling we’re headed for a quarterback mini-revolution in 2015. It’s part RG3-rebelliousness, part dissatisfaction with the status quo of the Cutler/Newton/Kaepernick crowd, part not being sold on Marcus Mariota, part being deathly afraid in the current domestic violence climate of Jameis Winston—who is in a Florida State disciplinary hearing this week for suspicion of sexually assaulting a fellow FSU student—and part… well, just the feeling that we might be headed for a bit of a market correction in how the position is played.

This is a complicated topic to write late in the 2014 season. We’re supposed to be in the midst of a changing of the guard at quarterback, with the mobile and versatile guys ruling how NFL teams read the position. But I’m not sure we are anymore.

“Let me tell you this,’’ Gil Brandt, the draft guru of draft gurus, said Tuesday night. “I think we’re slowly, slowly going back to the age of pocket quarterbacks.”

That factors in to this story. More and more general managers I speak with are hesitant about putting their quarterback at the kind of risk so many mobile quarterbacks are in these days. Look at the young, athletic playoff quarterbacks last year. Colin Kaepernick, declining. Cam Newton, declining. Russell Wilson, treading water. Andrew Luck is athletic but also effectively functions in the pocket; he’s certainly a rising star. But there’s been a hey-wait-a-minute moment when it comes to mobile quarterback as the wave of the future. And it’s because, obviously, mobile quarterbacks are getting the tar beaten out of them in the NFL today.

***Continued in the link below***

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/03/quarterback-market-draft-2015/
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good drop.

He failed to mention that Kaep has nothing but slow receivers, Russell has Doug Baldwin as a #1 receiver, Cam lost all his receivers and Luck has one of the best receiving corps in the league

Let these "analysts" tell the story of the good ole days
  • yoo
    yoo Members Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    Options

U sound like bitter black bytches. Cmon man. Dude was just bein ? -funny nh hahahaha Pause

what grown man (??) starts off with "In All My Life I Have Never..."
    ok?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been a fan of running QBs.