My bad Christianity haters...

Options
BangEm_Bart
BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in The Social Lounge
Whenever I read the old testament, I can't help but wonder if they're prophesizing about the current day African Americans and black people.

I just genuinely see these people in every way like us. I wonder if it was written as a future testimony towards us.

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Globally or America only
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I used to read Old Testament passages, this is what I thought of, regarding the African American experience in America

QhOBE81.jpg

slave.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    3wHogN6.jpg

Yeah, the Old Testament Bible (and New Testament) and its support of evil certainly reminds me of the Black experience in America. The Bible ? can ? OFF and suck my big, Black, African-American ? .
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion is just a tool to keep us mentally enslaved. Black people need to stop worshipping these white gods because the first gods thought up by men were black Africans.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    Religion is just a tool to keep us mentally enslaved. Black people need to stop worshipping these white gods because the first gods thought up by men were black Africans.

christianity is not a white religion whites worshiped zeus,odin and nature
  • onthafly
    Options
    I'm pretty sure zeus was stolen from an African religion just like Hercules but don't quote me on that. Not saying that a white man ever wrote any scripture but they sure did paint the first images of Jesus as a white man and start pushing a white ? onto everybody.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Globally or America only

Globally
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I mean think about it. A lot of the old testament prophesizes about the persecution of the Israelites to come and not how ? got them out of Egypt but how they will be punished and persecuted severely.

The Hebrew bible describes the Israelites as black skinned people which the king James bible doesn't tell you, which is why I have to learn Hebrew.

The pope prays to a dark skin Jesus and Mary and conceals the image of Christ from public viewers.

I read Peter last night and there's a scripture foretelling that the bible will be changed but to hold true to his word.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    2 Peter 3:15-16 NLT

And remember, our Lord’s patience gives people time to be saved. This is what our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom ? gave him— speaking of these things in all of his letters. Some of his comments are hard to understand, and those who are ignorant and unstable have twisted his letters to mean something quite different, just as they do with other parts of Scripture. And this will result in their destruction.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Then Ezekiel 20, chapters 4 and 5 talks about scattering the Israelites amongst all the nations because their ancestors disobeyed ? and revelations mentions bringing them back.

Hence, slavery and reinforcing Christianity but making him a white ? , spreading Israelites amongst the nations and 400 years of slavery as well as speaking different languages and not knowing each other.
  • onthafly
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I guess that's something to think about but I always had a distrust of the new testament. I guess it's still possible that there's a valid message hidden in there somewhere but I'm sure it's not what the majority of people think.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    If you look at the history of crucifixion, it was only done to black people. A white person could never relate to the persecution of the Israelites and part of the reason behind the gentiles denying Christ as the son of ? was because he was black and the Greek culture was white. They believed in pagan gods and did not want to hear that. He brought back a culture that the Hebrews corrupted and used to get money out of people. When he left, they were baffled and tried to make sense of something he explained so catholic churches were created and false paintings were made.

Look at the dollar today, "in ? we trust". Look at some of these churches now... Cash cows that don't even speak from the bible but preach about the creation and not the creator.

• BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Slavery had nothing to with the slavery that us, African Americans went through. If you remember, Jacob worked for his uncle Leben as a slave to get Rebekah after 7 years.

Slavery was 7 years to pay a debt or to take over a business.

Slavery in the bible was equivalent to going to school and taking out a loan, not having the money and working for 7 years to pay it back with an additional promotion to owning the company.

Slaves were part of the family. Hagar was a slave to Abraham, there were no whips. Wasn't Isaac and Ishmael conceived?

Also how can you mention Judaism slavery without Egyptian slavery? If ? helped the Israelites escape from Egypt why would he tell the white people to use their own logic to corrupt biblical scripture and enslave another race based on pure hatred? Sin is what causes this, not ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Well, one thing is that the Egyptians never held the Hebrews captive and there was no way they could have. Second, the hysksos were in charged in the 13th dynasty so it appears they worked with them or were them as Josephus said and same with the greatest Egyptian historian. Another thing no archeological of ever of the Hebrew people destroying none of the sites they said they destroyed.

Look at Psalm 104 and Akanhaten wrote about Aten. Its almost word for word the same same poem.

Hebrew Israelite sounds plausible when you don't look at the facts. We Africans in america fear being seen as Africans due to how they are portrayed in american culture. But we are potrayed as criminals by america to the outside world. I'm African today and tomorrow and yesterday. I don't need identify with a group of people who made their story and have nothing to show for it. Two major BC powers in west Africa before the first habiru and Akkadian let his homeland we had empires in the west, east, north, and south. I'm proud of that heritage and I won't identify to think I'm a special class due to a book but because we can see the genius of my people.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    But how do we know who plagiarized from who? The Shemites and Hamites were identical in appearance. We know that their were female pharaohs and other pharoahs who they didn't agree with taken out of Egyptian history and we know that Moses was taken out because he rebelled against the Egyptians.

The bible even talks about the Israelites wanting to share Egyptian customs but ? telling them not to and when they disobeyed ? and started committing idolatry, ? gave them to Nebuchadnezzer. The timeline was written by king James and the Byzantine empire centuries later but we know that both cultures share similar stories and are from Noah, we just believe in different descendants but we know that they are black.

Once again, we're not Africans imo, we're hametic-shemitic people. Ethiopia was once part of our culture which originally was Eden. Scipio Africanus named the southern region of Ethiopia Africa after his name when Hannibal conquered Greece. Greece is where the Anglo Saxons came from and worshipped false pagan gods until they decided to adopt Christianity and change its culture to theirs and crucify the black Christians including Christ then adopt Judaism and take over Israel.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Hamitic and Shemitic represents that humanity started back with 3 people including Japheth and their three wives which is false due to the genetic diversity in our DNA. We would have bee reproducing genetically dysfunctional people. That is not possible. The San people been in the south for 60,000 years and as well as the Australian original people. We have to understand concepts.

Europeans went to India only to go Europe and then some descended back India and Greece. The Greeks and northern European are different ethnically and Greeks are said to have some African in them as well.

The story of Moses is not scientific fact and it resides in belief until we can have something within Moses time that shows him. The only people kicked out and left in masses was the hyksos, no one after that. A few Egyptians pharoahs did try to attack history but they were each time unsuccessful in rooting out such as Akenhaten and The first female pharoah. But moses would have survived as well but there is no mention of him nowhere cause his name wouldn't been moses in the first place its a Hebrew name which Hebrew hasn't been invented yet. He studied in the priesthood which is basically a master of civilization ranging from every ancient profession you can think of. So of course a religion with similar concepts to that of three big religions would have transfered there.

Its quite clear Hebrew religion has strong ties to Nile valley conceptual spiritual ideology and Sumerian where Abraham is supposedly from and Canaanite culture as well.
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options
    BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE the descendants of west africans it is so sad to see that some black people cannot understand that and would rather lie about their origins or misuse the bible to make themselves something they are not. The old testament is a story about ? creating a people for his use the israelites were basically nomads roaming from place to place picking up people and different customs that ? wanted them to have and what he did want them to have he told them to reject.

and it seems that that is how ? created israel because abraham was born in iraq and moses was born in egypt so before moses gave them settled law and customs they obviously picked up different races of people and folded them into the various tribes.
  • zombie
    Options
    But how do we know who plagiarized from who? The Shemites and Hamites were identical in appearance. We know that their were female pharaohs and other pharoahs who they didn't agree with taken out of Egyptian history and we know that Moses was taken out because he rebelled against the Egyptians.

The bible even talks about the Israelites wanting to share Egyptian customs but ? telling them not to and when they disobeyed ? and started committing idolatry, ? gave them to Nebuchadnezzer. The timeline was written by king James and the Byzantine empire centuries later but we know that both cultures share similar stories and are from Noah, we just believe in different descendants but we know that they are black.

Once again, we're not Africans imo, we're hametic-shemitic people. Ethiopia was once part of our culture which originally was Eden. Scipio Africanus named the southern region of Ethiopia Africa after his name when Hannibal conquered Greece. Greece is where the Anglo Saxons came from and worshipped false pagan gods until they decided to adopt Christianity and change its culture to theirs and crucify the black Christians including Christ then adopt Judaism and take over Israel.

Do you realize that most of what you said here makes no sense at all??? Anglo saxons come from greece lol

hannibal conquered greece ??? ? stop
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    If you look at the history of crucifixion, it was only done to black people.
    ...and that's how we all learned Romans only crucified black people!
    wait, i don't think we learned that. also:
    Scipio Africanus named the southern region of Ethiopia Africa after his name when Hannibal conquered Greece. Greece is where the Anglo Saxons came from and worshipped false pagan gods until they decided to adopt Christianity and change its culture to theirs and crucify the black Christians including Christ then adopt Judaism and take over Israel.
    ...what the ? is going on here

• BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Ahw ? it, ? this thread.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    First thing I think when I read the bible is... this Jesus cat seems alot like Osiris and Horus.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    3wHogN6.jpg

Yeah, the Old Testament Bible (and New Testament) and its support of evil certainly reminds me of the Black experience in America. The Bible ? can ? OFF and suck my big, Black, African-American ? .

I'm a christian and I can say I clearly get your point. There's too much to say about on your point, but your point is clear and it makes sense. I'll leave it at that.
    There is a bit of clarity on the scripture where it also says noone is master over another man and that there is only one master in heaven.
    Matthew 23: 8
    "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."

I get your point and I ain't arguing with you, but I'm just saying
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    If you look at the history of crucifixion, it was only done to black people.
    ...and that's how we all learned Romans only crucified black people!
    wait, i don't think we learned that. also:
    Scipio Africanus named the southern region of Ethiopia Africa after his name when Hannibal conquered Greece. Greece is where the Anglo Saxons came from and worshipped false pagan gods until they decided to adopt Christianity and change its culture to theirs and crucify the black Christians including Christ then adopt Judaism and take over Israel.
    ...what the ? is going on here

I finally read that ? lmfao. False history. Romans crucified not Greeks. Anglo Saxons were in northern Europe and the Greeks and romans hated them. Greece is said where western thought and culture came from but it was from Egypt though that the "great" minds studied from.
  • lostsamuraisotaku2
    lostsamuraisotaku2 Members Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Options
    Whenever I read the old testament, I can't help but wonder if they're prophesizing about the current day African Americans and black people.

I just genuinely see these people in every way like us. I wonder if it was written as a future testimony towards us.
    PROOF THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES WERE BLACK PEOPLE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hX9dOSq6Ys
  • lostsamuraisotaku2
    lostsamuraisotaku2 Members Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Options
    call no man rabbi is a mistranslation jesus himself was a rabbi ^^ proof the hebrews were black with hebrew translations