• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Chi town is a ?

Your mother raised you like you have one

My Mom died when I was 2..

That's tough, you want me to adopt you to teach you how to be a man since your elders obviously failed to do so
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm no sympathy out here huh? Lol I was lying anyways you ? Ass ? you beg for my attention everyday.

If that ain't a sign of seeing something in me you never saw in your pops Idk what is.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Quit playing the victim you ? , you take shots at me all the time but you don't see me crying like a hoe
  • Beta
    Options
    Quit playing the victim you ? , you take shots at me all the time but you don't see me crying like a hoe

Who's playing the victim you punk ? ? Lol so when I say you beg for attention you say stop crying ? you a hoe? Like I'm supposed to be okay with a grown man vying for me to respond to him. You ain't ordinary you soulless ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Still playing the victim, cut it out you're acting like a battered woman.
  • Beta
    Options
    I'll be sure to mention you later because I need you dad.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    You know what's funny you're the one that came in here dissing me but I'm the one begging for attention.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just comes across as highly ignorant and misinformed. Anyone who plays basketball as long and as frequently as he has is going to deal with aches and pains later in life, no way around it.

that's the thing is he sounds dumb as hell saying that. and the example of not being able to walk during his kids graduation sounds dumb as hell. i understand concussion damage and even other serious health effects long term. But most cats have trouble walking like that even if they stop after college or high school regardless. Its the risk you take being an NBA player.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    But when i was lookin at the Bulls with the side eye all these years i was crazy...

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

And Derrick Rose the 1 ngga i like on that squad, still like em! But between these statements, his overall demeanor, and the injuries...it cant be lost on people that LOVE FOR THE GAME is NOT a given! And you better gotdamn believe you aint winnin no title without your star havin that

Tim Duncan (dont let the sweet taste fool you nh)
    Garnet, Pierce
    Kobe, duh
    Jordan, duh
    ISIAH THOMAS!
    Magic!
    Bird!

Some of them nggas (Bird, Jordan, Isaiah) had problems enjoying themsleves after bball because they STILL want to win so bad! Jordan still bitter for no fukin reason! They love that ? THAT much.

So you spittin in the face of history if you dont acknowledge that these statements are a clear red flag to everythign history has taught us...all because you from the Chi? Thats at all the Chicago dickriders. Lie to me but do lie to yourself b lls You KNOW ya boy is FOUL lmao smh Be real for once man.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a Bulls fan,

I see no progress being made in the last 3 years. ? disturbing.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Im a Bulls fan,

I see no progress being made in the last 3 years. ? disturbing.

Before I no-sign you, are you referring to the Bulls as a whole or specifically Derrick Rose?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi town is a ?

Your mother raised you like you have one

My Mom died when I was 2..

That's tough, you want me to adopt you to teach you how to be a man since your elders obviously failed to do so

Gaaaaaatdamn!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm no sympathy out here huh? Lol I was lying anyways you ? Ass ? you beg for my attention everyday.

If that ain't a sign of seeing something in me you never saw in your pops Idk what is.

Lmao.

Yall ? are crazy
  • Beta
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Lmao.

Yall ? are crazy

This ? like 29 but seeks my attention like I'm his role model. I feel sorry that I can't be there for him almost
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Quit lying you ? ass ? , it's clear that you threw shots at me first in this thread so who's trying to get someone's attention. This ? always crying because dudes ? on him everyday but start tough posting when he goes back and forth with females.
  • Beta
    Options
    My ? you don't be in every thread salivating while you mention me you ? ? Stop it B
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I can't take this ? all year, every fall on the court every fan in Chicago heart stops. Just let this dude be playoff ready and I'm good
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    My ? you don't be in every thread salivating while you mention me you ? ? Stop it B

Considering all the ? ? you've posted over the years it would appear you're the ? . Chill out ? and quit taking this ? to heart.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO I know what he was trying to say but he doesnt know how to articulate it........He needs a real PR person professional handling his comments...I was upset about his comments at 1st until actually reading the whole interview...then you got to realize you cant really dissect a DRose comment Im not saying he dumb Im just saying
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah that ? legitimately stupid bless his heart
  • Beta
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after last nights game i just co sign my post even more. that ? a ? for real. bet he got a ? and he was the one that birthed his son not his chick
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noah to reporters after the game...

“Every time something happens to him, people act like it’s the end of the world. And that’s f—ing so lame to me. Relax. Like, OK, he’s coming back from two crazy surgeries. Obviously we’re being conservative with him, and when things aren’t going right, he’s got to listen to his body more than anybody. So everybody needs to chill the f— out. I mean, I’m sorry for cursing, but I’m really passionate. I don’t like to see him down. And he doesn’t say that he’s down, but I don’t like it when, like, people portray him and judge him. ‘Cause it’s not fair to him. It’s not.”
This discussion has been closed.